It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you’re not watching the judicial impeachment hearing. Turn it on now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jerry is going up against some fierce election competition. His district has a lot of Jews and word is they can't stand him. One of his challengers is a smart, beautiful mother. I could totally see him getting destroyed without his stronghold on the Jewish vote. He is in a political pressure cooker right now. Media is trying to ignore it best they can but it's going to be a big time fight to the finish.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I started watching this, after about 20 minutes my wife changed the channel.

she said she was tired of watching so much fiction and turn on the trvl channel

it's a show about UFO's

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Hahah they are suggesting voting lewandowski for contempt!

Its ok for mueller to not answer, or comey, but Corey here is held to a different standard.

To be honest, it would be hard for anyone to not totally understand if Cory has contempt for this proceeding.

I certainly do right now...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Trump is a joke and you all know it... You all hold me to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States...

LOL, the joke is the pathetic display of governing the Democrat party has been showing for the last three years and the people foolish and ignorant enough to support these clowns and you know it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the short-haired _ _ _ speaker was sure tampon ready... a spin amateur.

Time to start rounding up these parasites and exile them to California.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Plotus because: couldn't call the speaker an Ape, probably against T&C , so no Ape comment

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just another SILLY circus. I doubt they will ever learn that "dinner theater" is suppose to take place at dinner time, and includes a dinner meal. The damage they continue to bestow upon themselves with the three ring circus, and the solid work of the NY Times behind them will lead to another victory for Trump

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Corey don't play that:

Lewandowski appeared to mock California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell’s unsuccessful bid for the White House earlier this year, calling him “President Swalwell” at one point during questioning. 

At another point, Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told Lewandowski, “You are obviously here to block any reasonable inquiry into the truth or not of this administration."

Lewandowski fired back that he was unable to give her a response because it wasn’t a question but a “rant.”

I'm gonna have to find the video of that one.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trump set this up with precision.

Democrats are scrambling 😎

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nadler caught in an endless-loop trap now 😎

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
These schmucks on the committee. During the campaign during the calls for Lewandowskis firing Trump gave everyone the finger and believed his aide. They were all screaming saying he beat a woman and knocked her over showing Trumps hate...

too bad it never happened.

If you think this guy does not have Trumps back you are crazy. I truly think at this point, the DNC knows there is no way to win in 2020 and are simply making themselves look nuts as a reason for losing instead of because policy because there was no reason to try to bring him back in for questioning.

This is ALL to drum up money to line their own pockets and House campaigns. Seeing Lewandowski ignore Nadler is pure gold.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Priceless would have been an answer like:

Mr. Chairman, what difference, at this point, does it make?!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Trump is a joke and you all know it... You all hold me to a higher standard than you do the President of the United States...

At least you get fair coverage .

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

New York Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries asked Lewandowski if he was Trump’s “hitman, the bag man, the lookout, or all of the above?"

"I think I'm the good looking man, actually," Lewandowski replied.

Lewandowski appeared to mock California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell’s unsuccessful bid for the White House earlier this year, calling him “President Swalwell” at one point during questioning.

^^^😂

Fox

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Can't understand why so many here would celebrate clear obstruction in a congressional hearing on wait for it, obstruction of justice.
A conspiracy website ignoring a clear conspiracy, let that sink in.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Can't understand why so many here would celebrate clear obstruction in a congressional hearing on wait for it, obstruction of justice.

Because the House Democrats are persisting to investigate an issue that has already been investigated by a Special Counsel investigation.

This is an investigation in search of a crime.
edit on 17-9-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Trouble with "obstruction" is, somebody actually has to do some *"obstructing"*.

Not just "assume" it happened based on "Talk" and "Innuendo" 😃

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lewandoski was tweeting info about his senate run during this hearing.

Talk about high political theater of the worst kind, but I guess if you're going to use it to your advantage, you might as well ...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh course it is obstruction. What else could it be. They have been looking for years 5 or 6 different ways and can’t find anything at all. So Trump MUST be obstructing the evidence from their view.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This one had a Coen brothers feel to it .

I hope Quentin Tarantino did the next screen play . ( Little more action ) 😇

edit on 17-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Lewandowski calling Eric Swalwell “President Swalwell” Ouch, priceless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join