It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in UK Thunderstorm: Slowed-Down, Zoomed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman

To each his own. However, These folks have a long history of questionable claims.

To each his own. I agree with that.

But I don't agree with the rest.

"These folks" -- Secureteam is basically one person, Tyler. Though he has a few people helping him go thru emails and find interesting UFO cases, etc. But still basically a one-man channel.

And no he does not have a long history of questionable claims. He must have posted a few thousand UFO vids by now (since each of Tyler's vids usually has a few UFO cases in it)... And it must be less than 10 individual cases that I thought that Tyler got fooled by some CGI. 10 out of a few THOUSAND cases that he's posted about. And I think he was honestly fooled by it, as some people have a better eye for that, than others. Myself, I think I'm better than most people at spotting CGI (including Tyler lol) but it's no one's fault, whether they have a great eye for that, or not.

Also he really doesn't make "claims." His vids are usually quite open to interpretation. A lot of them end in question marks, meaning that he is posing the UFO case as a question, of what it is.

Claim that the reentry of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa in 2010 was actually a leaked video of an "alien satellite actually shot down by the Illuminati"

^I don't remember him ever saying "Illuminati," as it's not a theme on his channel. And I bet he posed the possibility of alien craft, rather than stating it to be definitely the case.

Ok I just read the rest of ur post, look, you're just disagreeing with a handful of individual cases that he's posted about. Which is fine but which doesn't mean something bad about him, lol.

You may not remember the examples I provided of his hoax interpretations which are meant to drive individuals to his for profit You Tube channel. The examples are quotes from Tyler in his publicity interviews he gives to tabloid media to again drive viewers to his channel. He said it, I didnt. I doubt he actually believes it as again the only thing he is interested in is getting You Tube clicks for profit and will say or do anything to achieve it. Its means he is a fraudster and nothing worse in my mind and again why Secure Team always lands in the hoax bin.

edit on 9/17/2019 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
^Well so you have a terrible view of him, and I have a good view of him, and that's that.

I certainly don't hold it against him that he makes $$ with his channel, he is clear that he makes a living with it. And he makes good honest content IMO, so it all works out.

No one is going to agree with every single UFO case that someone posts on his channel.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

It works BOTH ways...just because YOU think he isn't legit doesn't mean he's a fake....

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It's always a good rule of thumb to heavily question anyone trying to sell you "the truth" especially when a quick google search will confirm that they're long exposed con artists.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: DJMSN

It's always a good rule of thumb to heavily question anyone trying to sell you "the truth" especially when a quick google search will confirm that they're long exposed con artists.

For goodness sake, it's free to watch YouTube... And no, secureteam has not been discredited. That supposed interview scandal was a non-scandal. He's an honest, interested person, in my book.

As for this thread, I was excited to make a vid about this particular UFO, which was unnoticed by Secureteam.

But oh well. I guess people just want to argue about Secureteam more than anything lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Here we see secureteam not trying to sell you stuff shop.spreadshirt.ca...

And yes, when your source is a long confirmed liar people won't take it seriously. It's like when someone tries to use Jarrah White in a moon hoax thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: JamesChessman

Here we see secureteam not trying to sell you stuff shop.spreadshirt.ca...

And yes, when your source is a long confirmed liar people won't take it seriously. It's like when someone tries to use Jarrah White in a moon hoax thread.

Jesus Christ lol. So the guy sells t-shirts, so what.

Secureteam is still legit in my book.

Now he didn’t notice the ufo that my thread is about... but I guess this thread and vid are doomed lol

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Doesn't look like much to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotronics
Doesn't look like much to me.

It honestly looks like an alien space craft to me. But apparently this thread is doomed in the hoax bin, with practically no one even looking at the hoax bin, lol. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: TheMadTitan

caught multiple times using photoshop to add anomalies that otherwise don't exist. Furthermore he is a liar, he was interviewing a supposed UFO expert on his channel and it was actually him using a voice changer, that was proven and once it was he deleted all evidence of it.

And why should we believe you, random guy on ATS ?
Do you have something to back up your claims ?

I mean, Tyler from Secure Team is basically just some "random guy" on the internet too.

Just because he posts a lot of videos (most of which are easily debunkable) doesn't make him an expert, other than being an expert on how to monetize a YouTube channel.

edit on 2020/9/29 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join