It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Asst Director Andy McCabe Prepares For Trial - Obama Admin Colleagues Desert Him.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They better send in the swat team like they did Stone.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'll have to,search for it. I remember it because several members, myself included were warning how dangerous this was. Playing with fire if you believe in the ability to hex someone.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Flynn lies to fbi and is charged

McCabe, Hillary, mills, Abedin and others lie to the fbi; no charges

Ummm... no, he didn't lie, according to the FBI investigators who questioned him... maybe mis-remembered some things about phone conversations that were perfectly legal is all.

I'm really looking forward to the day that Sydney Powell gets the case/charges dismissed with prejudice, and Trump announces his new (again) National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen Mike Flynn.
edit on 17-9-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Grambler
Flynn lies to fbi and is charged

McCabe, Hillary, mills, Abedin and others lie to the fbi; no charges

Ummm... no, he didn't lie, according to the FBI investigators who questioned him... maybe mis-remembered some things about phone conversations that were perfectly illegal is all.

I'm really looking forward to the day that Sydney Powell gets the case/charges dismissed with prejudice, and Trump announces his new (again) National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen Mike Flynn.

Oh I know he didn’t lie

I have done whole threads and videos on the 302’s

But even if we do say he lied, why is he charged and the ones I mentioned not

Because the corrupt system

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This here is the difference between these dirt bag traitors and good upstanding people. Only dirt bags desert their dirt bag friends when they get caught doing dirt bag crap. I hope we see them all swinging from the end of a rope.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The pattern is the constant stream of bs.

We got em now.

This time for sure.

Just you wait it's coming.

any day now........

yup.... any day now...

/facepalm/

My God is there anyone on ATS MORE blissfully unaware of themselves than you?

You are speaking of Trump's pending indictment, correct?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Banning members because we don't like their message: meh, let the left-wing sites do that.

Letting a distracting member become the topic of a thread: meh.

Don't agree with someone? Best to ignore.

Cheers

The intent of this site is to engage and that includes different opinions. I never said anything about that. I don't like constant T&C abuse. I don't even mind a single line post once in a while. I have broken T&C and appropriately got a nice reminder.

We all use different ways to access and participate on the site. For me to have to scroll through post floods that have almost no content isn't convenient to me on my primary device. The T&C are there for a reason. They stop it from becoming a chan board here.

ETA: I'm not making this about any specific member nor political affiliation.
edit on 9/17/19 by Ksihkehe because: Clarify my intent.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Banning members because we don't like their message: meh, let the left-wing sites do that.

Letting a distracting member become the topic of a thread: meh.

Don't agree with someone? Best to ignore.

Cheers

The intent of this site is to engage and that includes different opinions. I never said anything about that. I don't like constant T&C abuse. I don't even mind a single line post once in a while. I have broken T&C and appropriately got a nice reminder.

We all use different ways to access and participate on the site. For me to have to scroll through post floods that have almost no content isn't convenient to me on my primary device. The T&C are there for a reason. They stop it from becoming a chan board here.

The constant one line spamming is too much and totally violates the T&C. I sometimes am guilty of a one line post, but I never post 10 one line "zingers" in a row.

Far be it from me to try to silence anyone but it is blatantly obvious that some people only want to derail the thread with stupidity so people stop engaging in the subject matter.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When I read Sillyolme offering up his thoughts on the matter I think of a man.

And then I take away reason and accountability.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
They better send in the swat team like they did Stone.

And they need to be sure to inform CNN well ahead of time so the can have cameras recording the raid.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Come on Grambler. Who is the same guy in both photographs?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Andy McCabe went to his desk at CNN last night to declare that he will probably NOT be indicted.

www.cnn.com...

James Comey said something similar earlier this week.

edit on 9/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: JustJohnny

The bible of the basket crowd.

Says the "Royal Highness"

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Why didn't you link their reporting then?

Legitimate news outlets are reporting exactly what I have said.

But if you can find a legitimate news agency

Why don't you post the links to your jibber jabber. Is it because you have not found a legitimate news agency?

Show your links

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Just knock it off will you. You dont know me so stop pretending you know how I think..
I dont follow Beto.
Just because someone is a democrat does not mean that I blindly follow them.

Unlike this crowd who thinks an R is a pedigree.

LOL I do not see myself ever being considered a R! I consider myself an American.

Technically I am a registered D but most of my votes were Green in 2016 (where we found out by Hillary the real russian collusion was lol.)

You make me laugh (and cry a lil at the same time)

I choose reality over fantasy every time and for the 1st time in my life I have not been able to bash the president because of it. Dang it Trump quit winning Quit doing what you promised Just kidding for the first time in about half a century we have a president who actually LOVES america and for some reason you bash him? Do you hate America? I have bashed every president during my lifetime for their corruption greed and neferius activities TIL Trump. You spread falsehoods and smear him with fake claims aboutRussia

Which campaign has been proven to have paid russians for the Steele dossier (political spy research by a foreign entity? I find it to be possibly Mcain and Definitely Clinton. Those who accuse others of what they are guilty of are called communist/democrats.

Show your sources that state that Hilary and the D's did not do this treasonous act it's all the place that they did. Why do you continue to deny reality?

I know you will never answer any of these questions because you can't good luck with the mirror thing. I can look in mine and like what I see.
edit on 18-9-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

I choose reality over fantasy every time and for the 1st time in my life I have not been able to bash the president because of it. Dang it Trump quit winning Quit doing what you promised Just kidding for the first time in about half a century we have a president who actually LOVES america and for some reason you bash him? Do you hate America? I have bashed every president during my lifetime for their corruption greed and neferius activities TIL Trump. You spread falsehoods and smear him with fake claims aboutRussia

That's a beautiful statement.

I've been watching some old documentaries from the 90's, and it is amazing the degree to which the media was always able to manufacture consent. Make any American who felt differently from what they were saying feel like they were alone in a nation that all agreed against them. (When in fact, they were the majority.)

The internet is breaking that down.

I hope we get many more presidents who run their campaigns off of tweets. No more paying to get heard.

The only real question is: will the dems adapt? Of will they die out? When will get get a dem presidential candidate who just tweets their own ideas to the people, instead of trying to pay a media outlet to do the talking?

Are there any dem candidates who can do that?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

No

guess again.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: CrazyFox

That's a beautiful statement.

I've been watching some old documentaries from the 90's, and it is amazing the degree to which the media was always able to manufacture consent. Make any American who felt differently from what they were saying feel like they were alone in a nation that all agreed against them. (When in fact, they were the majority.)

The internet is breaking that down.

I hope we get many more presidents who run their campaigns off of tweets. No more paying to get heard.

The only real question is: will the dems adapt? Of will they die out? When will get get a dem presidential candidate who just tweets their own ideas to the people, instead of trying to pay a media outlet to do the talking?

Are there any dem candidates who can do that?

Bernie of 2016? Lol, seriously the only D who might have a slight chance would be Tulsi. They sidelined her real fast tho with the Google shenanigans and not allowing her to debate in the last one (prolly because of her smackdown of Harris or because she is too attractive and might make the witch of AR look bad as she is more likely to be elected as she does not make one throw up in their mouth every time they see or hear her.)

I Think, possibly, the focus of the D is to make all of the candidates to seem un-electable in order to force a hillary 3.0 which is just well a terrible idea and terrifying at the same time.

Thanks for the compliment

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join