It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revealing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So straight up JW preaching it is now?

Let me guess, you print this out and take it to the church - just like you need to write down everything you talk to people when going from door to door with the watchtower?

See the thing is, I don`t have anything against religion - as long as noone is hurt.
But JW`s are responsible for thousands of deaths of their own members and children, just because they refuse to let member have bloodtranfusions because of some magical BS. And that in 2019. And I don`t even get started on the whole pedo coverup they are invovled in.

Shame (rings bell), Shame!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
*Raises one eyebrow a la The Rock*

*Closes door slowly as Jehovah's Witness talks about why they don't celebrate birthdays*

*Audibly locks deadbolt *

*Returns to state of atheist bliss*

While JWs go door to door still, they have focused on different avenues of preaching, such as cart witnessing. No one is bothered or forced to listen. But a curious person, and one who wants to know can stop and ask.

And while The Watchtower still is the most published and translated magazine in the world, it is now available online. I know all of the studying I do is in electronic format.

The website JW.ORG is available in 988 languages.

And you can download an App to your Windows or Apple Store or Google Play just look for JW Library.

You would be amazed at everything that is available for download. From different translations of the Bible, to many books, hundres of magazines, so much music, audio dramas, and movies, and music videos, and so many other videos it is incredible.

All the video stuff you can find here too:

tv.jw.org

I really appreciate how this information is being disseminated. You can see how no other religious organization is as unified in its teachings, and base them solely upon the Bible. Everywhere in the world in over 120,000 congregations worldwide, with over 9,000,000 active witnesses that preach each month and study the Bible with their neighbors. Of course there are many millions into the tens of millions more who associate with and are friendly with the witnesses although not practicing the faith. 20 million gathered to celebrate Christ's memorial last year.

People used to get onto websites like this and then just spew lies about the witnesses all they wanted, and for the most part people just believed it.

But now it just takes a few clicks of the mouse, or a few presses of your finger on your device in your hand and the truth becomes starkly apparent.

If you want to see what is going to be studied at any congregation of the JWs for the week you can just go to the JW Library and find out. It is all broadcast around the world in 100s of languages.

I"ve been going over a year now without stop and can tell you that it is the truth. I would recommend any and everyone to do it!

If people only had an idea of how organized and unified the amazingly grand the scale of the preaching work going on is. All of it free of charge. It would really blow your mind. And like I said, no other religion could even come close to the unity worldwide, and the love among God's people.

No other religious, governmental, or commercial organizational even tries to do what is being accomplished by the JWs worldwide.

A simple place to get started learning about some things:

Who Are Doing Jehovah's Will
edit on 17-9-2019 by EdgeofParadise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

I have to correct you, the 144k are not Christians, they are 12k from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Jaden

The 144,00 are not Jews descended from the line of Abraham. Not all of them. Of course they originally were supposed to be. In fact part of the law covenant made with Moses at Mount Sinai made arrangements for this when Jehovah told the nation that if they strictly listened to his voice and obeyed his commands then he would make them to become a kingdom of priests (which never happened):

"Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me.  You will become to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation." - Exodus 19:5, 6.

Later the Christian scriptures apply this to the anointed Christian congregation:

"But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." - 1 Peter 2:9.

But when Jesus came to earth to institute to the new covenant the majority of the Jews rejected him. The first in line to receive the blessings were the Jewish religious leaders, and for the most par they were the first to reject him. Jesus gave an illustration to explain what was to happen:

"Jesus said to him: “A man was spreading a grand evening meal, and he invited many. 17 He sent his slave out at the hour of the evening meal to say to the invited ones, ‘Come, because everything is now ready.’ 18 But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said to him, ‘I bought a field and need to go out and see it; I ask you, have me excused.’ 19 And another said, ‘I bought five yoke of cattle and am going to examine them; I ask you, have me excused.’ 20 Still another said, ‘I just got married, and for this reason I cannot come.’ 21 So the slave came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out quickly to the main streets and the alleys of the city, and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame.’ 22 In time the slave said, ‘Master, what you ordered has been done, and still there is room.’ 23 So the master said to the slave, ‘Go out to the roads and the lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house may be filled. 24 For I say to you, none of those men who were invited will taste my evening meal.’” - Luke 14:16-24.

Since the religious leaders of the Jews, the Pharisees and Sadducee rejected the Messiah Jesus went to the "lowly" ones among them in their eyes, to the common Jews, still most of them rejected Jesus. So Jesus then opened the way to heavenly spirit life to people of the nations.

So the spiritual Israel of God is made of of the anointed Christian congregation. They are people out of all the tribes and tongues and nations:

"For not all who descend from Israel are really “Israel.”  Neither are they all children because they are Abraham’s offspring." Romans 9:6, 7.

The sons of God who make up the 144,000 are made evident when another scripture states:

"You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus.  For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.  Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring, heirs with reference to a promise."

This is another Biblical truth not taught among the religious teachings of Christendom.

The 12 tribal divisions in Revelation 7 do not mention the 12 tribes of literal Israel who had a land inheritance. Thus you know it is not the same. And in the fleshly nation there were 13 tribes, but the tribe of Levi was not counted among the other 12 of which Joseph had a double portion, his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh having an inheritance along with the others. The tribe of Levi did not have a land inheritance because they were the priests and represent the 144,000 who do not have an earthly hope, but will reign in heaven with Jesus as priests and will rule as kings over the "12 tribes" of Israel, that is the rest of humankind:

"And I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom,  so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel." - Luke 22:29, 30.

That is part of the sacred secret and the prophetic drama between Hagar the slave woman who represented fleshly Israel in slave to the law, and Sarah the free woman, who represents the Christian congregation, the true Israel of God:

"These things may be taken as a symbolic drama; for these women mean two covenants, the one from Mount Siʹnai, which bears children for slavery and which is Haʹgar. 25 Now Haʹgar means Siʹnai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." - Galatians 4:24-26.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think the OP's Revealing

is actually Marantha… a close meaning

as I recall the only person to be Revealed will be the AntiChrist in the middle of the Final (70th) Week (endtimes week)

Islam also have what might get called a ~Revealing~
perhaps your faiths' 'Revealing' is like the Muslim Mahdi popping into life again after disappearing down a well in 941AD...teamed up with a reappearing Isa (AKA Jesus)

In most traditions, the Mahdi will arrive with 'Isa to defeat Al-Masih ad-Dajjal.
~~~and this following sequence~~~
The return of the Mahdi.... the Twelfth Imam, or Mahdi, the last in a line of saints descended from Ali, the founder of their sect, vanished down a well near Jamkaran, Iran, in A.D. 941. According to their beliefs, he went into a state of “occultation,” like the sun being hidden behind the clouds
re: bing.com

I'm Sorry, but your White Horse rider of your Avatar... strikes me as the Imam Mahdi with a curved sword and all
and not the 'Christ' who has a Tongue that cut opponents like a Sword... so I have a bias towards your JW evangelism as a thread delivery

the 3rd variation of this theme about some Revealing is based on the strong delusion that God sends on humanity to accept the lies that the AntiChrist put out there …
perhaps the Truth gets Revealed that the AC & false prophet lies are a magic spell cast upon the ears of the deluded
~ this is 2 Th 2:11~ for the record

Revealing is not Revelation, if that's your point...

thanks anyhow

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The tribe of Levi did not have a land inheritance because they were the priests and represent the 144,000 who do not have an earthly hope, but will reign in heaven with Jesus as priests and will rule as kings over the "12 tribes" of Israel, that is the rest of humankind:

"And I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom,  so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel." - Luke 22:29, 30.

Just an FYI, this is all part of the Millennial Kingdom here on earth, not in heaven. Priests, thrones, etc. won't be necessary once the New Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

OP, I would be curious to hear you address the blood transfusion accusation/issue, if you have time:

originally posted by: Sanitarium79

See the thing is, I don`t have anything against religion - as long as noone is hurt.
But JW`s are responsible for thousands of deaths of their own members and children, just because they refuse to let member have bloodtranfusions because of some magical BS. And that in 2019. And I don`t even get started on the whole pedo coverup they are invovled in.

Shame (rings bell), Shame!

I am curious as well as to how you feel about things such as IVF, genetic testing, stem cell research, usage of fetal remains in vaccine testing, etc.

As we have more and more revealed to us about the nature of DNA and what science is doing with it, I have recalled that there was a branch of religion that did not accept blood, but had forgotten which to search it out. Now that I know I am reminded to seek, but I thought I’d ask for a personal answer as well.

Are kidney transplants or other organ donations viewed the same way as blood? Last question for now.

Thanks for any additional information you provide and though I am not interested in becoming a participant of your religion, I am sincere in my questions I have for you about it- so hopefully you’ll consider them...

edit on 17-9-2019 by SouthernGift because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No thanks. I really don't intend to live out my life according to some hallucinations experienced by some hermit living in a smelly cave on a Greek island. There has never been anything even close to this comic book blast of supernatural events happen on Earth before, and it seems highly unlikely that it ever will.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I don't see the need to reply to lies that are off subject to the OP. Remember the statement I made above, about how, previously, people could just spread lies like the ones you are doing, and people just would believe them. Obviously there were always those who investigated for themselves. But now it is so easy to disprove them by a few clicks of the mouse.

That's as far as you're getting with me.

For anyone curious about the truth though I will leave this for further investigation...

No Blood - Medicine Meets the Challenge

Transfusion Alternatives - Simple, Safe, Effective

Transfusion - Alternative Healthcare

Medical Information

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for your response.

No lies, my response was genuine curiosity about how you, personally, understand those things from the perspective of your worldview.

But I can see why the other replies would’ve made you defensive of everyone’s comments. Apologies, sincerity is hard to convey via internet conversations...
Good day.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jesus, antichrist, mohhammed, Buddha.... Who's coming back is it all of them or one with many masks.
Meekness isn't surety that ones beliefs are the one and only path,

I don't know who's right but I'm in the thinking that there's another universe
Anti matter, is it all evil? Well is this one all good?

Is the antichrist the bad guy?

How can you be sure?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I think the OP's Revealing

is actually Marantha… a close meaning

as I recall the only person to be Revealed will be the AntiChrist in the middle of the Final (70th) Week (endtimes week)

I'm Sorry, but your White Horse rider of your Avatar... strikes me as the Imam Mahdi with a curved sword and all
and not the 'Christ' who has a Tongue that cut opponents like a Sword... so I have a bias towards your JW evangelism as a thread delivery

Revealing is not Revelation, if that's your point...

thanks anyhow

Revelation tells us:

"I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords." - Revelation 19:11-16.

The one "faithful and true" also known as "The Word of God" is Jesus Christ. He rides forth to complete his conquest.

Revelation tells us that a sword protrudes from his mouth and he is going to strike all the nations with it. It further actually goes into much more graphic detail about that battle in that same chapter in Revelation:

"I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh." - Revelation 19:17-21.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise
19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh." - Revelation 19:17-21.

Are we fighting on horseback again? Low radar signatures, I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Jesus, antichrist, mohhammed, Buddha.... Who's coming back is it all of them or one with many masks.
Meekness isn't surety that ones beliefs are the one and only path,

I don't know who's right but I'm in the thinking that there's another universe
Anti matter, is it all evil? Well is this one all good?

Is the antichrist the bad guy?

How can you be sure?

True, there are many paths. But where do they all lead? Mankind has not solved our pressing problems, war, crime, racism, violence, disease, old age, death. And the religions have not helped.

Yet prophecy in the Bible says that in the last days people from all the nations would be gathered from the nations and be no part of the world, they would be united in love with each other, learning war no more. They would have Jehovah's name, and be witnessing to the most distant part of the earth about his heavenly kingdom government.

The fact that these prophecies are being fulfilled is a miracle. Not a mere happenstance. Where the spirit of Jehovah is there is freedom and truth and light. Also peace and love.

Many are the ones searching for the right road. But most people will not find it.

It is worth your time to investigate!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Are we fighting on horseback again? Low radar signatures, I guess.

I know you're being tongue in cheek. It obviously is using human terminology to be easily understood. Have no doubt about it, although human weaponry has advanced significantly it is nothing in comparison to an invisible spirit creature, or son of God.

God looks at the nations as less than the dust on a scale, not even worth noting:

"Look! The nations are like a drop from a bucket,
And as the film of dust on the scales they are regarded.
Look! He lifts up the islands like fine dust." - Isaiah 40:15.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I know you're being tongue in cheek. It obviously is using human terminology to be easily understood.

Oh, suddenly everything else is literal, but the horses are figurative and symbolic. Gotcha.

No offense, but I don't think you're well-equipped (or holy, or educated in religious studies, or have the right perspective) enough to accurately interpret what you're trying to interpret.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ok.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I know you're being tongue in cheek. It obviously is using human terminology to be easily understood.

Oh, suddenly everything else is literal, but the horses are figurative and symbolic. Gotcha.

No offense, but I don't think you're well-equipped (or holy, or educated in religious studies, or have the right perspective) enough to accurately interpret what you're trying to interpret.

this person is a newby… with a lot of repressed thoughts and the burning desire to unload a bunch of cropola at the Thread...

happily he/she is not out to 'Save' the snared reader who gets caught-up in their 'mission' -> give the poster time to adjust from their salvation fever they are riddled with as a New-Bee poster out-to-clue-the-world-to-Truth

ETA

for some reason this :

is not listed as being important...in the 'Quote Box' I presented...

What's with the editing ATS ?? huh?
(look 2 posts Now its 3 posts above this reply to see the actual unedited text I was responding to... it is very important for the Author - EdgeofParadise name to appear as the antagonist....)

edit on th30156876686517342019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30156876706317372019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
'

I give up, the mods keep editing to foil my replies....since my post- the 3rd post above mine which had the non-edited text has since been changed ---- FAKE POSTS are getting common here at ATS my friends
edit on th30156876736717422019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Is OP A JW!?!...

JWs Really Annoy Me. If They're Going To Heaven... Give Me A First Class Ticket To The Front Row Seating In HELL!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

For someone who doesn't believe in God or an afterlife, you're not expressing a well informed opinion on that.

As for the wording and images of battles on horseback, most visions were given to prophets in a way that they could relate and understand. You have to remember what time period these visions were given too.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You do know that Charles T. Russel was a Freemason, right? Along with Joseph Smith. The person that started the Mormon religion — at virtually the same time. This was a campaign (a LARP in common terms) to control and manipulate people, through religion.

‘Judge’ Rutherford wasn’t much better than his predecessor. He screwed people out of millions. Had mansions Rolls Royce’s and.... was a pedophile. With “concubines” as your Bible would put it. Yes, a massive fornicator.

As others have already mentioned, you should stop preaching, and start learning.

I don’t mean to sound gruff, but I know what it’s like to be brainwashed. Sometimes you need a kick in the head, to get that brain moving again. As you JW’s would put it — I’m giving you ‘tuff love’.

I’ll bet that you won’t be a JW in 5 years. It’s nothing more than a nice support group, coupled with insurmountable thought policing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join