It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

LOL yeah, but they knew that the German planes were just that - German planes, and they had an idea of the opposing firepower. These things are so far above and beyond what we have today, that it could be like an ant trying to attack an F-22. Much much much smarter and safer to show restraint if they are not being overtly aggressive.

Either that, or these things are already our property and the higher ups do not want our jets shooting down our multi-billion dollar ultra black UFO's.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There are 10’s of thousands of unidentified UFOs, so this is just one. What’s the big deal?

Just goes to show us how brainwashed is the public to jerk themselves off at this likely planned public relations operation to make the government mouthpiece operation TTSA look good in the eyes of the deceived and silly public.

Quit letting your belief do the talking! This is not about TTSA. This is about the fact the they have turned around and admited the footage is theirs, and they do not know what they are.

I know some people do not want the nasty ufo believers to be right, but this is important in this field, and I step closure to getting to the truth of what some of these ufos are!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Any one link to take a bet that in the next 6 years a navy jet crashes,
and they make it look like a ufo using some high tec made it happen.

then they will get even More money for weapon!
"the Aliens are coming! the aliens are coming!"

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

The aliens are already here, my man.....

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

There are 10’s of thousands of unidentified UFOs, so this is just one. What’s the big deal?

Just goes to show us how brainwashed is the public to jerk themselves off at this likely planned public relations operation to make the government mouthpiece operation TTSA look good in the eyes of the deceived and silly public.

Quit letting your belief do the talking! This is not about TTSA. This is about the fact the they have turned around and admited the footage is theirs, and they do not know what they are.

I know some people do not want the nasty ufo believers to be right, but this is important in this field, and I step closure to getting to the truth of what some of these ufos are!

Well said!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveFork
a reply to: roadgravel

That's why this level of openness feels unprecedented.

It is also why it is BS.

People think it is being more open.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There is a newspaper article in my local newspaper. The Navy acknowledges that unidentified aircraft do exist; however they are asking the public not to call them UFO's anymore; but instead to call them UAP. unidentified ariel phenomenen.

Forgive my spelling on that phrase.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeertrudeS
There is a newspaper article in my local newspaper. The Navy acknowledges that unidentified aircraft do exist; however they are asking the public not to call them UFO's anymore; but instead to call them UAP. unidentified ariel phenomenen.

Yes and I think that's a good tactic.

There's a stigma associated with the term U.F.O.'s because of pseudoskeptics trying to ridicule anyone who just wanted to openly explore the subject.

Like the Navy said in their statement, they want to change people's thinking when talking about this subject and implore people to come forward when they see these U.A.P.'s

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeertrudeS

No forgiveness needed
Back in 2006 the BBC (Government propaganda channel) 1 Breakfast News something like late May or early June put out a broadcast that stated ( first main headline on a monday morning) that the Ministry of Defence acknowledged that UAP's were entering our airspace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that they or them were rather photo sensitive, let alone having cross hairs on them.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's true.

They are objects. They are flying. They are unidentified. Anything beyond that is speculation. My speculation: I'm not convinced they are actual physical presence. I'm going with quantum entanglement dimensional windowing. Enough disturbance to render on radars and other crude sensors (comparatively) our current technology possesses. It's us in the distant future.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

They are flying.

This part is conjecture. Reason that many are now using "UAP" instead of "UFO", because it does not rely on a any part of the phrase being incorrect.

Flying and "displacement" need separation. This kind of "flying" implies it moves through the atmosphere and that it should obey physics, but the ridiculous G forces make that not an option.

Many of the whistle-blowers, famous and not, will claim that these objects displace time/space and rapidly step in and out of instantaneous coordinates. These are position changes. It is really mind boggling, but we see it visually happening, as best we can, in many stuttering video's, and most always blame the camera holder. It indeed could be a combination because these are some jittery things. I remember Issac doing a presentation of this, but cannot link it because I cannot find it.

Anyway, "Flying" is an attribute with too many possibilities to be useful to describe an object that "Moves".

I love the possibilities, because, well... would that not be somethin, Eh?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
It's true.

They are objects. They are flying. They are unidentified. Anything beyond that is speculation. My speculation: I'm not convinced they are actual physical presence. I'm going with quantum entanglement dimensional windowing. Enough disturbance to render on radars and other crude sensors (comparatively) our current technology possesses. It's us in the distant future.

Oddly i had the same thought. It was discovered you could use lasers to create plasma in the atmosphere move it shape it can even make it talk if you choose to.

And because its just lasers crossing it would move incredibly fast.

In fact they were thinking of using it in the gulf war to get troops to surrender. Imagine seeing an image of say allah telling you to leave.
edit on 9/21/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The most noteworthy scene from Season 1 "Unidentified" :

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Physics professor shares importance of Navy confirming UFO videos

Many pilots, form the Navy fighter jets to even passenger airline pilots, have seen weird phenomenon while in the sky, according to Ojakangas

“They have these visual encounters and they say it’s a vehicle and it’s something that moves way faster than any technology that’s even close to what people have right now.”

Greg Ojakangas, Associate Professor of Physics at Drury University who stated the above also has two other points that almost seem to contradict each other.

Simply, what I understand him to be saying about the other two points:

One point is that Occam’s Razor would indicate that it is not beings from an extremely far away place. The other is that the universe is so vast and there are so many stars with planets around them that aliens are plausible.

Being a Professor of Physics, I would of much more liked to have heard his opinion about the physics of the objects in the 3 Navy videos.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Excellent!! Well said!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join