It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Something seems wrong about this whole situation, wish I knew what it was.

Indeed.

As revealed recently by The Black Vault...

[Elizondo] told DOPSR that the subject matter of the three videos (referenced in item b) were, “UAV, Balloons and other UAS.” UAV, to the DOD, means “Unmanned Aerial Vehicle” or better known as a drone. Balloons are just that, but a really bizarre way to describe these videos of “unidentified aerial phenomena.” And lastly UAS, to the DOD, means Unmanned Aircraft System.

Why would these descriptions be falsely attributed to the videos, as submitted to DOPSR, when according to Mr. Elizondo, his conclusions based on the program he was heading, said they were “unidentified?”

Ex CIA Counter-intelligence Officers, eh? Would YOU buy a used car from one?

Whatever that was in the "Go Fast" video, I am pretty sure it wasn't a balloon or conventional military drone.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: celltypespecific

I agree that this is a pretty big deal.

I don't know or trust the reason behind it though.

How should we prepare?

Prepare for what? Aliens? Knowing our military leaders have lied to us for decades? The disappointment when they tell us these were secret craft developed by the military to make people believe aliens exist?

It doesn't matter if aliens are here or come to visit. Whatever is going to happen will happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I for one welcome our alien visitors.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This is a big f*ing deal!!!!

THIS IS DISCLOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has hit the mainstream....a public billboard on DIsclosure.... Its time to prepare....

Disclosure of what? The details of this have been known for some time.
There is no disclosure if the object(s) are unidentified. All there is is acknowledgement that there was something there that could not be identified.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
For those of us who have been studying the history of ufology and the American military for a long time, this is indeed big. It is my belief that the government is concerned that the phenomenon may shortly become too obvious to deny any longer and they have no choice but to get out in front of it while they still can

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is a good story to give those a chance to realize there is a bigger picture to it all.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The motive behind the release of the three videos are in your OP, "Information Warfare".

2nd line, for reasons.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

Well, they're real videos.

So I guess they aren't lying.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gravitized

The motive behind the release of the three videos are in your OP, "Information Warfare".

2nd line, for reasons.

I think you don't understand what information warfare means.
edit on 17-9-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is confirmation from the government that fighter pilots have recorded something which at least to some of them seems "not from this world".
Its a huge step.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

It is my belief that the government is concerned that the phenomenon may shortly become too obvious to deny

hmmm...you think ? They've been doing it for 50 years in spite of it being too obvious for a long long time. Well, at least to some of us it was. A simple game of denial has been going on for a while.

For me, absence of true public open investigations over some of the reported sightings was always proof of something going on. I could never believe that US airforce would simply ignore that something is flying up there they cant identify. They shouted "national security" for far lesser things.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Another UAP captured on video similar to NAVY GIMBAL (Square in Cube):

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Internal Iris of camera can't resolve the light. Hence big diamond shape.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

you are a winner....

I have replicated this with my digital camera and a lamp in my living room.

I would upload imagines but have a difficult time with an xbox.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I could never believe that US airforce would simply ignore that something is flying up there they cant identify. They shouted "national security" for far lesser things.

That's for sure. Some dope straps a bunch of balloons to a lawn chair and flies into the air and the FAA and assorted other agenties go nuts instantly, but a flying saucer paces a commercial jet and they're like "whatever?" I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

whatever they are their speed capabilities at the very least has my attention.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
TOP TRENDING NEWS ON FOX

UFO videos are footage of real 'unidentified' objects, US Navy acknowledges

Fox News:

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 17-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I still don't get if these "UFO's" are alien in origin, Why are they here why do they just joy ride around why are there different types of "UFOs" that would mean different race's of Et's are visiting and doing nothing but fly by's .

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Blue Shift
whatever they are their speed capabilities at the very least has my attention.

They are apparently pretty fast. Hopefully they're not just artifacts of a new tracking system still under development.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I still don't get if these "UFO's" are alien in origin, Why are they here why do they just joy ride around why are there different types of "UFOs" that would mean different race's of Et's are visiting and doing nothing but fly by's .

Yeah, just why are they here? And where the hell do they go? Nobody bothered to check? "Oh, well, that thing flew away. No need to worry about it, I guess. Duh."

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The key issue that should be of concern is why is the Navy going with this particular narrative:

"The three videos are of UFOs, which should not have been released to the public"

1. The videos depict objects/phenomena that transcendent next-generation tech (they have radar and eyewitness to support this claim).

2. The videos do indeed depict balloons, drones, or aircraft...however the DOD has chosen to lie/deceive congressmen/senators and the general public
in a very bold manner (This is possible but does not make any sense as they could have killed this story/narrative a long time ago).

3. The videos truly do depict objects/phenomena of an unidentified nature and due to the sensitivity of the tech. displayed should not have been disclosed to public.

4. As suggested on this forum...the UFO narrative has been used in the past as cover for advanced aircraft/tech by the military.

My conclusion is the military has interfaced/encountered beyond next generation technology operating in their training space.

The question is: Does the tech belong to "us" or is it extraterrestrial?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join