It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a cacophony of sexual abuse by democrats!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Is it getting media play outside of conservative media?!?!

I haven’t even heard about it..

Often Fox News types will find some nobody spouting nonsense and pretend they are an authority figure with some big following..

Lena Dunham..

Anita kasperian... the crazy feminist chic..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

It was started by liberal media outlets. The NYT is who broke the story. After they did all the top Democrats publicly were calling for impeachment. The story is on every single MSM outlet, many of them even criticizing the NYT now.

Times’ handling of Kavanaugh story draws widespread criticism
Editors won't explain why an explosive allegation appeared in Sunday Review, lacked a key fact and was promoted with an offensive tweet.

www.politico.com...

The NYT ran a complete hit piece, and did not report that the supposed victim has said this never happened, and that the source is actually a Clinton Associate.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Fair enough..

I checked as well.

I will say I did not see the bulletproof proof she is lying that the OP touts..

Or is the proof simply that Kavanagh denied it?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ruth Bader Ginsburg grabbed Beto Orouke's gnads sometime last summer. He blushed, and backed up into Corey Booker, inadvertently toughing his package. Corey liked it and rubbed up against Beto a bit. Kamillia harris not wanting to be left out of this obvious power grab, demanded that they all have an orgy, and did so. After, it was found that Joe Biden was involved, though he slept through the naked part. he was just in it for the hair sniffing.

Fake news.

Ginsburg was the one sleeping, O'Rourke doesn't have gnads, and Booker had already left to get a bag for Harris.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I heard at some point Booker yelled SPARTACUS!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Fair enough..

I checked as well.

I will say I did not see the bulletproof proof she is lying that the OP touts..

Or is the proof simply that Kavanagh denied it?

Lying? She is not lying. She says the story is made up and never happened. The woman who was 'assaulted' is not the source. The woman denies any memory of any such event happening. A Clinton associate is the source and came forward, without asking her, or being asked by her, despite the woman saying it never happened. Doing that without victim consent would be a horrifying traumatic thing to do. It would be traumatizing them all over again. Fortunately in this case nothing ever happened.

Are you sure you actually checked? If you did how did you not know that?

There is no victim. The NYT ran a story about something that never happened and did not notify the readers the 'victim' does not remember any such event ever happening to her.

In addition, the authors omitted a key piece of information — the fact that the alleged victim of the incident didn’t remember it

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So just out of curiosity, is there any conservative here who has not accused Bill Clinton of tapering Juanita broadrick, when she doesn’t even have any proof they were ever alone in a room together...

There are no accusations against anyone on either side with less evidence than broadrick, and literally every conservative on ATS has spent decades throwing around accusations..

See I’m consistent.. so I’m not buying a ridiculous sounding story on either side..

But I don’t think I have ever once seen a conservative on ATS challenge her accusations.

show me where I did. I'm not buying your story. But the whataboutism does get you 5 points. So there is that.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

it's just a little locker room behavior. no harm no foul...

Democrats are like Christians who can't wait for a person to get theirs...and would go to any length to see the shlitstorm just to say 'see we're better than you, amen' ...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just to make sure you don’t mis this as it is imho the important part....

You can real quick prove me wrong by responding..

“Broadrick was absolutely spouting nonsense, and everyone did or should have known it.”

PS trump brought her the the second presidential debate OBVIOUSLY knowing she was lying about being raped..

Trump literally went in front of the whole world to KNOWINGLY falsely accuse Clinton of rape...

That is the reason I hate his guts.. that is literally just a scum of the earth play..

Only rapists are worse than people who falsely accuse others of rape..

But to your post...

Show you where you defended bill, or accused him??

I said “I don’t think I have once seen a conservative on ATS deny or even seriously doubt her accusations “..

Lol.. I don’t know how you want to “prove “ I have seen conservatives defend Clinton or attack broadrick on ATS.. but good luck lol!

That is conservatism 101... pretend your debate opponent backs a position NO ONE supports, then debate that instead..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Like pretending the President is anti-immigration, when he’s not, and then debating that?

Like pretending the President is a racist, when he’s not, and then debating that?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The fact that there’s no evidence suggests a coverup.

Like with a cloth?

Oh well, at least Trump has the guts to stand up as a fanny grabbing, prostitute using, incestuous pedo.

His scum has sparkles!

edit on 16/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

No offense, but what allegations have actually been discredited???

Ford's charges that were debunked by her friend, this new one by the Clinton lawyer where the supposed victim said that nothing happened, Stormy recanted her story after her lawyer was arrested as did others that accused Trump, a lady that accused Hannity that was found to be lying, the list is long over the years Dems have been doing this. It's just a pattern of vile behavior by the Dems that try to destroy their opposition every chance they get.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am not familiar with the latest one, o cannot say

But the others have not been debunked..

I do not believe ford AT ALL, and even if she is telling the truth I do not think the event lasted long enough to determine Kavanagh’s intentions.

That said the fact a friend doesn’t remember a 40 year old rape THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, doesn’t mean anything..

It was a drunken party decades ago..

Stormy as not recounted her story at all... her story being that trump met (let’s be real paid) stormy for sex. Then paid her to keep quiet while he ran for president. And she did not..

That is so confirmed it is insane.. literally both parties lawyers have publicly admitted to it.

Sean hannity SAYS they have been discredited.. something almost impossible to do in either direction because it is ALWAYS he said she said..
edit on 16-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Arkansas state troopers on Clinton's security team knew ,some talked but nobody listened .

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

And that's the problem with liberals. They think it is up to the accused to debunk stories. They think unless the accused (when they are Republicans) can prove absolutely nothing happened then we need to act as if it happened. It's not. It is up to the accuser to tell a compelling story and support it with facts and convince others it happened. The closest to do that is Ford, and she got about 5% of the way there. Her story made no sense. The other people in the story, including her friend, deny her version of the events. None of the other accusers against BK got to even 1%. Ramirez literally told people she didn't know who did it and asked if they thought it was BK, and every last one of them said no. It was not until Democrats sent her lawyers did she suddenly recall what happened.

It is very possible something happened to Ford. It is possible someone did something and her mind created a false story of what happened over time. We will likely never know if she made it up or not. But what we do know is that what she claims happened almost certainly did not.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah. There have been so many times. Just source a few times where Trump proudly proclaimed he was a pedo for these fools. I mean it's so many you can probably name 10 times he came out as a pedo! Otherwise it would just be you making crap up ....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Why would we say that? Broaddrick told people contemporaneously of the assault. There are photos of Clinton and Broaddrick together, so we know they actually know each other. Several women have come forward with similar stories. And then we have Lewinsky, showing that yes he was wanting to have sex with another woman and yes he will lie and use his power and influence to cover it up.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BlueJacket

And the guy who supposedly knows what happened claims people forced Kavanugh's penis to touch the girl. Sounds like Kavanaugh is a victim.

Even the so called victim Harris keeps pushing is confused cuz she can't remember the event even took place.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

It's kind of like Democrat's version of Schrödinger's Republican Cat.

The cat inside the box is either guilty or not, or both. Therefore, the cat is always guilty without any further proof required.

And, if you turn the tables, the democrats (and MSM) just go and hide the cat and the box and then say..."What cat??? There is no cat! I didn't see any cat. Nothing to see here, move along now."

edit on 9/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The OP is obviously a racist. Don't forget Trump colluded with Russia. That's how I'll defeat him and be elected as your next President!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join