It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a cacophony of sexual abuse by democrats!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg grabbed Beto Orouke's gnads sometime last summer. He blushed, and backed up into Corey Booker, inadvertently toughing his package. Corey liked it and rubbed up against Beto a bit. Kamillia harris not wanting to be left out of this obvious power grab, demanded that they all have an orgy, and did so. After, it was found that Joe Biden was involved, though he slept through the naked part. he was just in it for the hair sniffing.

Now, the above story may or may not be true. But in order to verify it's authenticity, you MUST be consistent, and assume everyone's guilt, until they can prove their innocence in all this. I don't know exactly when or where it happened, but it must have taken place, as such a strange accusation could never be just thought up out of the blue.

If you disregard this off hand, then how do you reconcile Kavanaugh? Can you explain the differences? Or are there just too many similarities here to dismiss?
As a nation of independent thinkers, intelligent people who are capable of independent thought, there should NEVER be an instance where someone is assumed guilty based on accusations alone. There may be cases where the evidence is overwhelming, and it sure looks like that person is guilty, but it's still for a court of law to decide, if charges are brought.
edit on 16-9-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The fact that there’s no evidence suggests a coverup.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well, Kavanaughs seat at the table, really upended the net result of Scalias "death"

One of Hillarys lawyers, is the only one that "knows" anything, not even the victim seems to recall this latest malarchy.

Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC...all of em jumped right in, makes ya wonder what Hillary and Chelsea are up to buying a production studio in LA dosent it?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

And the guy who supposedly knows what happened claims people forced Kavanugh's penis to touch the girl. Sounds like Kavanaugh is a victim.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I want to see published all the users & abusers of the slush fund - both parties and all of their affiliates. I want to see the degree of accusations and who is accused of such actions.

Name, shame and expose the hypocrisy.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - lying piece of sh!t ex democrat POTUS.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Makes ya wonder...why was he supposedly standing around with his pecker out?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All this is meaningless, unless you plan of writing a book. If that's the case then CNN might be all over this, hell I bet they get Fredo to interview you about how this was Trumps fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Because it was an actual victim who atleast likely had access to Kavanagh claiming it..

I personally do not believe her but your comparison is just hilarious..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yale is known to have naked parties, as in parties where everyone is intending to be naked, not a regular party where they just start disrobing without anyone having any idea. I would imagine that's the best guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

This latest victim is not a victim, and has never once claimed anything happened and says she has no knowledge of these claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So just out of curiosity, is there any conservative here who has not accused Bill Clinton of tapering Juanita broadrick, when she doesn’t even have any proof they were ever alone in a room together...

There are no accusations against anyone on either side with less evidence than broadrick, and literally every conservative on ATS has spent decades throwing around accusations..

See I’m consistent.. so I’m not buying a ridiculous sounding story on either side..

But I don’t think I have ever once seen a conservative on ATS challenge her accusations.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yale is known to have naked parties, as in parties where everyone is intending to be naked, not a regular party where they just start disrobing without anyone having any idea. I would imagine that's the best guess.
huh...well Ill be, didnt know that

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am getting so sick of all of the allegations by the Democrats that have always turned out to be false. They have nothing to govern on so all they've done in recent years is try to (and sometimes succeed) ruin the lives of their opponents. It's disgusting and there isn't a darned thing any of us can do about it. That's what is so maddening.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

College, it's a weird time. I had a friend in college who loved being naked all the time. I personally never saw her naked because that would just be weird, but any time she was in her dorm she was nude.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I find it irrelevant since she can still be telling the truth AND he was in no way attempting to rape her..

Assuming it is true the event didn’t last long enough to know his intentions.

For example...

Everyone is drunk..

Kavanagh thinks she is making goo goo eyes at him..

He leads her to the back room seemingly voluntarily.

He starts to fire play , when they are both tacked by the friend.

She starts screaming, thinking she is about to be raped and Kavanagh freaks out and covers her mouth to lessen the screams..

Not to rape her, but just because obviously she had the wrong idea and he didn’t want to make a scene..

Then she vamps before it can be cleared up..

Boom, no one is lying... no one is a rapist..

Did that happen??

I have no idea, but it is logical... aka reasonable doubt to a T.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
But I don’t think I have ever once seen a conservative on ATS challenge her accusations.

Who are you talking about? Remember, read the OP and try to keep up with the subject.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

So just out of curiosity, is there any conservative here who has not accused Bill Clinton of tapering Juanita broadrick, when she doesn’t even have any proof they were ever alone in a room together...

I have no idea if anything happened, but Clinton never denied being in the room with her as far as I know.

The credibility of the 2 stories are not equal though. Broaddrick's story actually makes sense, where as Ford's makes no sense at all. That doesn't make it true though.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If you disregard this off hand, then how do you reconcile Kavanaugh?

He has not crossed the Rubicon?

edit on 16-9-2019 by kwakakev because: format

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The latest victim is not Ford, you are confused. The latest we must impeach Kavanaugh victim is someone who says nothing ever happened to her, and it's a Clinton associate who is behind the story.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

No offense, but what allegations have actually been discredited???

I’m not saying they are all true or anything like that, but date rape is he said , she said..

So there is not many “ it turned out to be fake”s at all..

You might not believe her, but definitely do not have objective evidence that comes out almost ever..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join