It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford’s witness and best friend didn’t believe her; was threatened to change story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So see my unread here on the nyt hit piece on kavanaugh with the new allegation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This comes right as these nyt authors are about to release a book.

Notice how they had to edit their story to include the new allegations alleged victim doesn’t recall the incident, which means the story is garbage. It’s iust a guy saying he saw kavanaughs junk with no one else, even the alleged victim confirming it

But what the nyt didn’t write about is that there is one big nugget in their book

Remember the initial accuser Christine Blasey Ford?

Her story changed, she couldn’t remember details, and all of the alleged witnesses denied knowledge of her story.

Of course kavanaughs friends would, but one of the alleged witnesses was fords best friend, Leland Keyser.

Keyser testified she had no recollection of this party, or of Ford ever meeting kavanaugh

She would have no reason to lie against Ford, so this was damaging.

Nonetheless, we were told that this wasn’t a refutation of fords story, and that keyser didn’t say she didn’t believe the story, only she didn’t remember

Well the nyt book shows actually keyser, fords own friend and only witness, doesn’t believe Ford

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story

legalinsurrection.com...

So now we know not only did fords own father want kavanaugh confirmed, her best friend and only witness thought she was lying

She continues

As previously reported in “Justice on Trial,” Keyser continues to think about the story in which she was supposed to have played a part. She has both “logistical and character-driven” problems with it. Focusing on one of the angles that many women had trouble believing, she says, “It would be impossible for me to be the only girl at a get-together with three guys, have her leave, and then not figure out how she’s going to get home.”

So she says not only doesn’t she believe her, she doesn’t trust the character driven and logistical problems, and would have remembered her best friend fleeing a house as Ford claimed

But it gets worse than that

It turns out that fords friends and associates were threatening keyser to change her story to help take down kavanaugh

A group text was formed in which friends such as Cheryl Amitay and Lulu Gonella discussed how to get her to say something more helpful to the cause. An unnamed man on the text suggested that they defame her as an addict. Keyser has been in recovery for some time, as her friends know and as has previously been reported.Amitay answered, “Leland is a major stumbling block.” While asserting she didn’t want her to make anything up out of whole cloth, she offered ideas for things that could sound supportive of Ford’s story, such as that she’d been in similar situations with Blasey Ford that summer.“I was told behind the scenes that certain things could be spread about me if I didn’t comply,” Keyser told the reporters, a stunning admission of the pressure to which she was subjected to by Blasey Ford’s allies

Believe all women, right?

Only if a woman goes against the narrative, then she must be threatened to change her tune

Despite this, the democrats and their media told us the had to believe Ford. Nevermind all of the problems with her changing story, and her associates were threatening her best friend and only witness to change her story

Why wasn’t this story from the book talked about in the article they just published? Oh that’s right, it goes against their narrative

It’s time to be honest; the democrat leadership and media that pushed this story are disgusting and vile, and will smear anyone and allow threats of anyone using the most heinous allegations to ruin lives and belittle actual sexual assault victims to achieve power

This must be rejected at all costs

I look forward to the kavanaugh haters celebrating the threatening of keyser because the truth is not as important as the narrative to bring down kavanaugh

Keyser was threatened if she didn’t lie; had she lied she would have stood to gain hero status with the msm, and Hollywood elites

She is a hero. She told the truth even though it was a risk to her and she stood to gain by lying.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Liberal cult has an agenda....to perpetuate their scam on the American people for as long as possible and use any means necessary to pull it off.
Nothing is out of bounds for them....lying, cheating etc.
Cracks are beginning to show in the foundation, it’s only a matter of time before it all tumbles down.
This should surprise nobody.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for Ford to be arrested for not honoring the oath she took.

How anyone could still support democrats is beyond me. I've never seen this much corruption in real life, I'd only ever seen it in Hollywood movies.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
[squeeky valley girl voice]

b..u..t..L..e..l..a..n..d..a..n..d..b..e..a..c..h..f..r..i..e..n..d..s..s..s..

[/squeeky valley girl voice]

E..x..p..o..s..e..d 😃

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
She is a hero. She told the truth even though it was a risk to her and she stood to gain by lying.

I see your point, but, when telling the truth makes you a hero, you know society has went off the deep end.

Unbelievable.

edit on 9/16/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

edit on 9/16/2019 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I see your point, but, when telling the truth makes you a hero, you know society has went off the deep end.

Unbelievable.

Well of course.

But that is our reality

Imagine her position

She is thrust into the National spit light

She thinks her friend is lying, and tells investigators the truth

She is threatened by her friends other friends to be publicly shamed if she doesn’t change her story

She see how the media and Dems can crush a life; that’s exactly what they are doing to kavanaugh

And she knows all the threats will go away, and he met with praise and adulation by the most elite people in the country if she just lies

And in spit of all that pressure, she tells the truth

Now she’ll be a target the rest of her life for ruining the narrative of the Dems and their media

So yes, I would say our country has fallen so much that her yelling the truth in the face of these threats makes her a hero

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This was somewhat known during the hearings but liberal media refused to run the story.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Unbelievable.

Well of course.

But that is our reality

Imagine her position

She is thrust into the National spit light

She thinks her friend is lying, and tells investigators the truth

She is threatened by her friends other friends to be publicly shamed if she doesn’t change her story

She see how the media and Dems can crush a life; that’s exactly what they are doing to kavanaugh

And she knows all the threats will go away, and he met with praise and adulation by the most elite people in the country if she just lies

And in spit of all that pressure, she tells the truth

Now she’ll be a target the rest of her life for ruining the narrative of the Dems and their media

So yes, I would say our country has fallen so much that her yelling the truth in the face of these threats makes her a hero

As I said, I do see your point.

But as they say: "If it was easy, everybody would do it"

Sometimes telling the truth is hard, that's why people don't do it...

I applaud her integrity and strength, but a hero, no.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It’s iust a guy saying he saw kavanaughs junk with no one else, even the alleged victim confirming it

So then you will agree some effing guy making stuff up doesn't mean the Democrat leadership is behind it!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It’s iust a guy saying he saw kavanaughs junk with no one else, even the alleged victim confirming it

So then you will agree some effing guy making stuff up doesn't mean the Democrat leadership is behind it!

Is it hard to believe that they are behind it?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

When the Democratic leadership demands impeachment based on that guy making stuff up, it does make them accountable

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh and btw you were accusing kavanaugh of being guilty cause three women accused him last night

Anything to say about fords own witness thinking she’s a liar, and fords people threatening her to change her story?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm really bugged by the fact that this information is "reported" by private parties in two books for sale, rather than being investigated and reported openly by legitimate sources for public scrutiny. I would specifically include criminal investigations. All we have for now are the stories of folks wanting to sell their books, but we obviously aren't getting the whole truth.

For example, I would very much like to know more about this email group, the members of the group, who started it, when was it started, who started the specific email in question, who responded, and so on. And of course who is the man who suggested smearing Keyser with drug abuse allegations. Dollars to donuts says it's Stier himself.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We have no journalism in this country

Fat guys in couches like me with a few dozen YouTube followers do more investigating than the so called journalists

For example, the ig just said the former head of the fbi broke department policy to attack a president, and that was the impetus for the two year special counsel into the president

The media not only ignored this story for over two years and continues to do so, but actually told us that to criticize comey or the fbi hurt America

Similarly, we have democrat leaders calling for a scotus to be removed or kept of the court based on an allegation

We now know the best friend of the alleged victim who was a supposed witness says the allegation is a lie, and she was threatened by associates of the alleged victim for that

This is an enormous story

Yet the media is almost entirely silent, and instead pushing the opposite narrative that kavanaugh is guilty based in no proof

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Perhaps not behind it, but taking advantage of it...oh, they'd have done that in a NY second.

What does that say about them??

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What really kills me (and by that I mean dying laughing here) is that this whole thing with debunked Kavanaugh accusations is being treated as quasi-new by the media when it is more or less still fresh in minds of everyone that has more than a few functioning brain cells that it was all debunked during Senate Judicial Hearings.

What’s more, that complete debunking should have removed three current democratic presidential hopefuls from running with all the egg on their face. Yet, the lap dogs lap it up and ask for more ridiculous fan fiction stories about Kavanaugh.

Want a solid gun control background check? If you believe any of this crap you are too irresponsible to own a gun.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This is an enormous story...

It should be at least as big a story as the accusations against Kavanaugh, definitely...

But I'm not sure how important it is beyond politics and optics. They don't have a chance in hell of impeaching Kavanaugh on this crap. No one is going to press criminal charges based on this. No jury will hold Kavanaugh civilly liable for this nonsense. There is absolutely no practical purpose here. Except as a political football. It's great for keeping outraged Feminists outraged. It's great for campaign contributions from the perpetually outraged. It's great for keeping their poll numbers up. I suppose it's even great for votes. Especially when one considers that if this crap is all they've got, then they've got nothing.

Or maybe there is more to this and I'm just not seeing it yet. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But f course the impeachment won’t happen

What makes this a huge story is that the leadership of one of the major parties is demanding the end of the presumption of innocence, and that people be removed from public office over allegations with no proof

And in one of the biggest political and sexual assault allegation stories in the past year, the female witness was threatened in an attempt to force her to lie

That is an enormous story

Because most of the media won’t cover it, it’s up to people like us to discuss it, and make sure the world knows this is who the democrats are

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am even more bothered that the book is written but their is no interview of the alleged victim as she has refused to discuss the allegations with anyone, going so far as allegedly telling close friends she has no recollection of the incident.

Its was implied in the NY Times article that she was inebriated and thus the reason for her recollection problems. How can two alleged authors some 30 years later make that determination without ever spoken to the main character in the story ? Why in the world would any publisher give them the time of day much less actually publish an alleged account of an event some 30 years past without a single quote from the individual victim ? It's not like books of this nature produce a large profitable return
edit on 9/16/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They are certainly using it to their advantage, and the media intentionally wrote misleading articles leaving out key pieces of information.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join