It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S ON - Trump take a shot at Obama/Netflix, Congressional Dems, the SLUSH FUND & the IG reports.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah. Real very low.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

When did we ever hear a president thank himself?

He couldnt be more self centered if he was alone in the universe.

Goddamned piece of ............

That didn't even make sense.

But this does.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I'm sure you could.

Ha ha ha.

Sooo, challenge not accepted?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LordAhriman
His Twitter rants are literally an example of someone "going off the rails on a crazy train".

While I doubt a criminal investigation is in order, Netflix having a deal with the Obama's for a project called "Higher grounds" does raise a host of questions from me. Mainly the show's name. The only image of higher ground I ever saw was pure lip service, his actions said otherwise.

I looked this up yesterday and Netflix calls it an "award-winning series". Reminds me of the time "12 Years A Slave" won an award and when the people voting were questioned on whether or not they'd seen it, they all answered no. I'm award-winning, too, just take my word for it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

IF YOU DON'T WIN A SECOND TERM YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL.

The whole " you can't indict a sitting president" will be the only thing saving him and I know I know 2016 hoo ha and all but his chances of winning are pretty damn low right now.

You know as well as everyone else that as soon as Trump has completed his terms as President that they will have no need to continue this charade. They will be focused on their next current distraction at that time.

As history has shown...every new President is declared the Anti-Christ and the battle begins anew!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

...." Trying to cover it up by using 5 Eyes assets was even worse. "

I'll Take " Treasonous Acts Committed by Elected Government Officials Against We The People Of The United States " for a 1000 Alex.............

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: odzeandennz

I mean.... The point isn't all wrong though is it?

One of my biggest quarrels with the dems is their last two presidents are on track to be worth a half billion, and a billion from being "public servants". That sentence doesn't make sense, does it?

$ 2 billion.

For self proclaimed commies.

They sure do love private property.

Through 2016, the foundation had raised an estimated $2 billion from U.S. corporations, foreign governments and corporations, political donors, and various other groups and individuals.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-9-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As or Netlix.

They sure have been putting out quite a bit of snip, and by that I mean Shanghai Fortress,Kings Avatar,Wu Assassins to name a few.

Must have paid the O's too much now they're going the Syfy channel route, and putting out pure crap.

edit on 17-9-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

When did we ever hear a president thank himself?

He couldnt be more self centered if he was alone in the universe.

Goddamned piece of ............

You do know the reason he does that is for people like you, who never seen anything he does or he what he fixes. Plus he knows it triggers your type. You, like the left wanted him to fail or be in chains after the Muller drama started. I get the vibe that you want America as a whole to fail, so you could blame Trump for it. Even when hes cleared of one, the left and yourself move the goal post.
edit on 19-9-2019 by RetsuUnohana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join