It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Political World of Democrats is Disintegrating Before Our Very Eyes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

What universe are you living in? Obama increased the deficit by 9 trillion dollars.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

Reality.

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump
www.nytimes.com...

US deficit to hit record high, surpassing $1 trillion in 2019
www.independent.co.uk...

Budget Deficit Sets Another Record Under Trump, Heads Toward $1 Trillion
www.outsidethebeltway.com...

edit on 18-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I'm at the point where people must be held accountable for their crimes. The "Wait and See" moment. Im waiting for high profile arrests. But, Im not alone!

Of late I see the oil separating from the water and wonder, how much longer.

Patience. No need yet to impeach the President, when he can be prosecuted with the full wait of the law once he is voted out of office.

Fantasy Island much?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I'm at the point where people must be held accountable for their crimes. The "Wait and See" moment. Im waiting for high profile arrests. But, Im not alone!

Of late I see the oil separating from the water and wonder, how much longer.

Your Chasing Toto.

Patience. No need yet to impeach the President, when he can be prosecuted with the full wait of the law once he is voted out of office.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It truly is dangerous.

I think many seem to believe its "just something we talk about online," perhaps subconsciously. The projection from the "left" (I still maintain they are only in politics for the power) also precludes any and all awareness of their own actions. The amount of racism on display, for example, is truly astounding and disturbing.

The danger in the democrats crumbling is that I suspect groups like the justice democrats want this too. When a void is left like that, others rush in to fill the void. This could be good.. Or bad..

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1919 - " Lips that Touch Alcohol Will Never Touch Mine " .

2019 " If You Support , You Can Never Be My Friend "

Times Change , People NEVER Do ...............(

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

And I’ll say again Obama increased it by $9 trillion. What’s your point?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think an entire group of Americans have morally deteriorated. I.G. Horowitz said Wednesday that Democrats have not "reached out" to him about any aspect of his past/pending reports on the Spygate coup attempt against a sitting U.S. President.

That SHOULD concern all American citizens.

But when your love-of-country has gone down the tubes, caring about the repercussions of one's actions fades away also.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Democrats as they have been are implodng, I agree - but what has emerged - a far left authoritarian movement - is not. It is growing. My reading is that they will win 2020 - Presidency, House and Senate. Hope I am wrong, for the worlds sake, but I think too many important institutions have already been taken over and control over who has power has already been achieved.

Sorry, but no.

What the media wants us to see aside, the real feel on the streets is, people are fed up with the Dems and their lurch to the left.

I have so many Dem friends who say (and yes, I am paraphrasing) "The Democratic Party left me behind"

Myself included. I proudly voted both parties since 1990. I have been an Independent for as long as I've been an adult.

The Dems have made me a Republican by default. I am not happy about that AT ALL.
edit on 19-9-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Democrats as they have been are implodng, I agree - but what has emerged - a far left authoritarian movement - is not. It is growing. My reading is that they will win 2020 - Presidency, House and Senate. Hope I am wrong, for the worlds sake, but I think too many important institutions have already been taken over and control over who has power has already been achieved.

I have so many Dem friends who say (and yes, I am paraphrasing) "The Democratic Party left me behind"

And there are a tonnage of conservatives who believe the modern republican party (Trumpism) has abandoned them and their conservative principles.

The question is NOT who fully identifies as Dem or GOP come Nov 2020, the question is how those people vote when given a choice.

That is why people think Biden will get the nomination, because he is moderate and will hold the middle and the far left will vote anyone but Trump.

Trump being the GOP Nominee by default doesn't offer frustrated conservatives that same option.

One example is the group

Republicans For The Rule of Law:

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The might, *IF* the silo-based information de-integration project (social media) fails in its primary mission to make us hate each other just enough to never join forces against the programming.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson

And I’ll say again Obama increased it by $9 trillion. What’s your point?

My point is that you are being intentionally misleading.
President Obama only had budget responsibility starting in 2010.
2009 was GWB's budget.

The last two years of Pres. Obama's Deficit (2016 and 2017) totaled 1.25 Billion
The First two years Trump was responsible for (2018 and 2019) totals 1.65 Billion

A 30% Increase by Trump in the deficit spending in just his first couple years.

Pres. Obama decreased the annual Deficit, Trump has dramatically increased it.

It's not complicated and it's not partisan. Plenty of GOP are shouting about the pace at which Trump is jacking up the deficit.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

De Nile is just not a River in Egypt , it is the " Madness " that Emcompases Left Leaning Political People today in America . They are All Slaves to the False Narrative , and Will Never be Freed from it while Conscious .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join