It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How elections are stolen for real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Check this out. All you have to do to win is claim 150,000 voters who would vote against you as "voting in another state" and wa-la, you win! Just making the claim will purge the voters from being counted!!!

"In 2014, I watched Strach give blatantly false testimony to the North Carolina legislature to get approval for the Crosscheck mass purge. The chart below presented by Strach claims that 155,692 voters in Carolina voted in a second state in the same election, a felony a crime. Yet, after a year of investigation, they could not find one such double voter. Nevertheless, tens of thousands of voters lost their right to vote for a crime for which none were found guilty let alone charged"

Think of the karma!!! This is what this country has come to. This will destroy the very fabric of our democracy. Anyone can get elected by falsely accusing someone else of a crime!!!! It's just like what the Democrats are doing with Kavanaugh and his sexual charges accusations except in this case 150,000 people lost their right to vote.

Jim Crow Steals Election in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That seems like a lot more work than just resurrecting dead people and getting illegals to vote for you. Democrats are way smarter when it comes to stealing elections.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Have you heard the one where the electronic voting machines have a preprogrammed bias to account for some statical lies? Heaps of reports of votes getting flipped and huge lack of accountability.

Voter ID with paper ballots is the most trustworthy way to go. It does take a big effort, risk and lot of support to rig an election so I guess they get some credit with that. Having people that can get the job done is a good thing. What these people stand for is a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
During the Iraqi elections, there were fingerprints when the US took over. We ramsacked that country yet, their election process was more trustworthy than ours. I always found that hilarious.

Fingerprint scanners are cheap. Why can't we have simple fingerprint scanners. Absentee, sent them a cheap fingerprint kit. Too easy. Nope. We can't do that in the US. There has to be some ability to tamper with voting easily with the ability to make it damn near impossible to investigate outside of a small handful of token fraudsters getting caught by accident.

There is massive voter fraud in the US. If anyone does not believe it they choose to live in their own reality.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
That seems like a lot more work than just resurrecting dead people and getting illegals to vote for you. Democrats are way smarter when it comes to stealing elections.

Problem with that is that the Democrats weren't the ones who won.

I mean, If they were cheating like that, it seems a bit weird that it didn't affect their votes. Shouldn't the vote records show the vote rigging?

Perhaps the unexpected and unusual result that put Trump in was the one that was not caused by to due process?

edit on 16/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps the unexpected and unusual result that put Trump in was the one that was not caused by to due process?

Here we have it folks, (D) new talking point, recount 2016, maybe there was widespread fraud, that along with Russia means we must investigate. And by investigate I mean we need to find out how many turtles potus has owned, one may have either been a hooker or a spy.

Sincerely,
MSNBC

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Scroll down to the bottom where you will understand it is just another hit piece.

That’s why we’re announcing our Make a Racist Cry campaign — where every dollar you give to Truthout will go directly to our ongoing efforts to make racists cry (because if there’s anything a racist hates it’s fearless journalism).

Lol

P

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It looks to me like you are claiming that stopping the democrats from cheating in elections... is cheating in elections.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: chr0naut

Here we have it folks, (D) new talking point, recount 2016, maybe there was widespread fraud, that along with Russia means we must investigate. And by investigate I mean we need to find out how many turtles potus has owned, one may have either been a hooker or a spy.

Sincerely,
MSNBC

I have no affiliation with any American political parties or infotainment concerns.

I did see that poll results entirely turned around at about 4:00 am New York time, just before the election. The question is, who was actually out and responding to polls in the hundreds and thousands at that time of night?

Is it just me, or was something incredible screwy with the process?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"In 2014, I watched Strach give blatantly false testimony to the North Carolina legislature to get approval for the Crosscheck mass purge. The chart below presented by Strach claims that 155,692 voters in Carolina voted in a second state in the same election, a felony a crime. Yet, after a year of investigation, they could not find one such double voter. Nevertheless, tens of thousands of voters lost their right to vote for a crime for which none were found guilty let alone charged"

You might want to look at that chart again in your link. The 155,692 voters that were purged from NC's voter registration were purged because they were registered in NC and another state and the other state had the most recent dates of registration and activity on them. It doesn't say that these people voted in both states.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
You might want to look at that chart again in your link. The 155,692 voters that were purged from NC's voter registration were purged because they were registered in NC and another state and the other state had the most recent dates of registration and activity on them. It doesn't say that these people voted in both states.

Not only that, purging voter rolls does not disenfranchise anyone, it merely makes sure that people who should not be on the rolls are not on the rolls.

In case of a mistake, a Citizen can always re-register, and even if it is too late,m they can vote provisionally, subject to verification later.

Non-story, to be sure.

top topics

join