It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrat Party; The Modern Inquisition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you or do you not recall that Feinstein had the allegations when the official FBI background investigation into Kavanaugh was taking place, so if they overlooked it, it was because she didn't hand it over to them to look into (something she didn't do, btw). She purposefully held that allegation back (Blasey-Ford's) until the hearing on purpose and then used it where it could theoretically do the most political damage. Kavanaugh was supposed to bow out rather than face the political firestorm.

He didn't do it, and that's the reason why we're here. If the allegation was solid, she would have given it to the FBI to check into.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I know. The only thing I can think of is big naked frat party. Everyone is more or less in a state of undress and drunk, and someone pushes someone else into a third party where various body parts briefly make some contact.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Advantage

I know. The only thing I can think of is big naked frat party. Everyone is more or less in a state of undress and drunk, and someone pushes someone else into a third party where various body parts briefly make some contact.

First, it’s important to remember even the victim doesn’t recall this, and yet many of the dem candidates for president think this is reashe n to impeach kavanaugh

That is unforgivable and shows how corrupt they are

That is the most important point

But let’s assume the story is true for a second

To me, it sounds like kavanaugh was assaulted

Reverse the genders for a second

When Ginsberg was a freshmen at college, some guy saw her sexually assault a guy or girl, because she was topless, and someone shoved her breasts into their hand

People would be lamenting that a powerful and free spirited woman had her breast unwantingly touched and forced into another persons hands

But somehow a man getting his penis forcible shoved into another person is that man being a sexual assualter

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's a ridiculous story on its face.

I've been trying to figure out how something like that even happens assuming its true.

It's like the movie Mystery Men where the father of one character died by "falling down an elevator shaft onto some bullets" and the death was ruled a suicide or accident or something (obvious ridiculous of course).

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just remember "THEY" did it to him, and now the slander is retracted because there is no proof, but it's all over the twitter accounts of the DNC hopefuls and the damage is done again and the NPC drones lap it up without a thought.
The source a Clinton connected lawyer Max Stier. Trump is right, let the lawsuits fly on these people, drop a story, get it Tweeted out by influencers and then retract....this must stop.

An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article,” says the new note at the bottom of the piece, which appeared in the Times’ Sunday Review section and has been widely panned for only mentioning the new accusations in the 11th paragraph, rather than leading with them.

So the new accusations is based on something the accuser doesn't recall, brought forth from a Clinton ally......nice fabrication, to slander all over again.

Would you forget and forgive high levels of slander cast at you, or would you want to see those people get some justice...or at least lose on their issues?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't care what Kavanaugh did at drunken frat parties. Probably no worse than what I did in my late teens and early twenties.

I was opposed to him holding such an important position due to his work on the patriot act. He calls himself a constitutionalist, now holds a position to interpret the constitution, yet he was very involved in erasing our 4th amendment. F him.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I don't care what Kavanaugh did at drunken frat parties. Probably no worse than what I did in my late teens and early twenties.

I was opposed to him holding such an important position due to his work on the patriot act. He calls himself a constitutionalist, now holds a position to interpret the constitution, yet he was very involved in erasing our 4th amendment. F him.

Kavanaugh position on issues is irrelevant to the greater problem

Is it ok to lie and accuse people of decades old allegations because you disagree with them politically?

If this is accepted, everyone single person, ourselves included, may have our lives ruined anytime we disagree with the establishment left

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Would you forget and forgive high levels of slander cast at you, or would you want to see those people get some justice...or at least lose on their issues?

Justice? Or revenge???

I do not want anyone charged, tried and/or convicted on anything more or less than the merits of the law. Period. If a sitting Supreme Court Justice cannot get past his own ego to judge the merits of the case according to the law, then he has no place on the Supreme Court -- or ANY court.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I agree with you; this shouldn’t affect his rulings

However he should seek legal remedies outside his rule as a scotus member

This strategy from the Dems could also be a warning to him and all other judges; vote our way or we will ruin your life

At the very least, it is the Dems setting up their strategy to discredit the court so they can change it how they want when they get power

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with you; this shouldn’t affect his rulings

However he should seek legal remedies outside his rule as a scotus member.

Perhaps/probably. But Kavanaugh himself could only seek civil recourse, not criminal. But there are plenty of others -- starting with the president who nominated him to the position -- who could and should be investigating the allegations for criminal misconduct, both on the part of Kavanaugh AND on the part of the accusers.

This strategy from the Dems could also be a warning to him and all other judges; vote our way or we will ruin your life.

Quite likely. Such is the nature of the beast. No room for sissies in either politics or on the bench.

But even more concerning are the allegations that the Supreme Court Justice has already been compromised due to illicit and/or illegal surveillance by Team Obama et al, and that his official rulings/decisions are the result of blackmail. But no one wants to talk about that... much less make the necessary and proper changes to FISA or the NDAA to ensure that cannot happen.

At the very least, it is the Dems setting up their strategy to discredit the court so they can change it how they want when they get power

Not just the Dems. I would say the same for the Pubs and Trump himself. Everyone is quite happy to play the rumors game, and conviction by court of public opinion, when it suits their purposes. EVERYONE.

Including Trump. Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out. And that's exactly why we're not getting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's only the seriousness of the charge that matters.

Evidence? Who needs it? These are serious charges and should be investigated!

The accuser is a shape-shifting reptile from Venus who doesn't remember this happening but hypnotherapist assures them that a psychic in their past life was party to a conversation when it might have been mentioned? Umm...ok...but the allegations are serious so this must be investigated!

I'm so sick of this kind of bull#, but people keep eating it up like mana from heaven.

Stop the world, I want to get off!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Your little scammer aka Nick Sandmann, had his case thrown out of court. As it turns out, he didn't have a case so why are you even trying to bring this up? It is laughable.

edit on 16-9-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

What an utter fail of a post.

First, the burden of proof is on asylum seekers to prove their claim, not the other way around.

But I love the equivalence; if we aren't for totally open borders, then we deserve to have people smeared with unproven sex assault allegations.

Sandman may not have won his court case, but my facts are accurate.

He was smeared by the media who had to admit they were wrong. The media that still after admitting to being wrong tried to justify their story by going after the school years before sandman was there. They did this after he received death threats serious enough to warrant closing the school for some time.

And they defended to this day the native american, who said the black racist that were hurling homophobic and racial slurs at the kids were speaking hard truths the kids needed to hear.

But I do thank you for the post.

Its nice to see the vile people out there come into the light that justify racists attacking kids and ruining peoples lives with unproven sex assault claims.

ETA:

I see you took out the npart of your post about not caring about the dems attacking people with the unproven sex assualt stories becaise we dont just have open borders and send back some asylum seekers.

Its cool, I saw it and how insane that point was.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And lest anyone forget that yes indeed the dems will do anything to win. Remember mitt romney hadn't paid his taxes in 10 years according to harry reid. When later asked about why he lied about romney's taxes what was reid's response? "We won, didn't we?"

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It kinda feels like the radical left has gone full schizophrenia, it’s crazy worrying how detached from reality they’ve become, while becoming more violent and dirty in the process... on second thoughts... it cheers me up thinking they’ll go to far and might actually get a wake up call in the form of military boot on their heads

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
A number of people willing to tarnish their honor to keep a conservative off the bench. I bet you could get 10,000 radical left idiots to come forth and accuse Justice Kavanaugh of public displays or attempted rape. You are so naive are you old enough to be on this site. You sound ten years old. Good God!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Statistics from President Trump's New Mexico rally last night. It appears that some Democrats are finally waking up to how terrible that party has become.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
It kinda feels like the radical left has gone full schizophrenia, it’s crazy worrying how detached from reality they’ve become, while becoming more violent and dirty in the process... on second thoughts... it cheers me up thinking they’ll go to far and might actually get a wake up call in the form of military boot on their heads

The Radical Left are Part of the Chicoms Silent War Against America and Free Speech . Look at the NBA , taking Blood Money from the Chinese , then Turning their Backs to the Personal Freedoms they themselves Benefit from in the United States Itself .

www.brighteon.com...
edit on 14-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Statistics from President Trump's New Mexico rally last night. It appears that some Democrats are finally waking up to how terrible that party has become.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow
Thats big

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow
Thats big

Democrats are castrated by their so-called "friends" if they admit that they appreciate the good things President Trump is doing. I'm sure they SNEAK OUT to the Trump rallies!

"Where were you last night Fred?"

"I went to protest in front of the Trump rally location"

"I would have went with you to protest that Orange Monster!"

"Will let you know next time Robert."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join