It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrat Party; The Modern Inquisition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
NYTimes used the old trick of:

1. Publishing with omissions and fake information

2. Allow enough time for cohorts and co-conspirators to align the fake story

3. Allow time to consume the Public Opinion

4. Publish "corrections" and/or "redactions"

BREAKING: New York Times Adds Correction To Kavanaugh Smear Article

The New York Times was forced to correct a smear article on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after it was revealed that they excluded exculpatory evidence from their report.

"An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party," The Times wrote in a correction. "The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article."

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

A lot of times we find out that the accusers are connected by a common thread. Like maybe 3 attorneys who know each other, and are being paid by the same ultra-rich master.

It's a close-knit society of "ambulance chasers" who are rewarded for damaging conservative people and/or initiatives.

For instance, Christine Blasey-Ford's attorney Michael Bromwich, is now working to help former FBI Assistant Director Andy McCabe avoid being indicted.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The people who decide what content goes into New York Times articles should be sued directly.

The discovery process would show them to be either criminal...or Inept/Incompetent. Either way, they would stop delivering intentional deceits to the American public.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Word of mouth is their bread and butter. Say it, and hope it's repeated enough by the time it's redacted to have made an impact.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Law Suits are so 1990..just shoot em

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This Is Not A Game, [DS] Attacks Intensified, Barr Receives Report - Episode 1970b

This X22 report provides a good perspective to the optics around this story. This is an old story that did not add up. If it did it would of been used when Kavanagh when for the job. The Deep state is getting desperate.

Q has said to expect the attacks to intensify. The main players are exposing themselves for when FISA drops.

edit on 15-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Law Suits are so 1990..just shoot em

When Attorney General Barr said he'd have no problem throwing Journalists in prison, he made my heart sing!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
!
Considering their not journalist.. I welcomed the notion as well. !

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

A "witness" !!

不witness is a Clinton lawyer of all things不

RE: twitter.com...

When you consider how the Democrat's world is disintegrating all around them, it's no wonder they are trying so hard to make confirmed lies, into truths. Their world SUCKS right now...and will (thankfully) continue to suck for YEARS to come.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I need a reenactment. I mean, my brain comes up with all sorts of things when I read : had penis out at frat party and some other guy put that penis in or on someone else against the penis owners will or consent.

Im not a guy, but I kinda think Id have some control over the location of my penis, if I had one. Its not like... oh damn it, my penis is in the french onion dip AGAIN... call 911, my penis took the car again..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

A "witness" !!

不witness is a Clinton lawyer of all things不

RE: twitter.com...

When you consider how the Democrat's world is disintegrating all around them, it's no wonder they are trying so hard to make confirmed lies, into truths. Their world SUCKS right now...and will (thankfully) continue to suck for YEARS to come.

Never a truer word has been spoken.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

ah, the rare, triple down on stupid. I didn't see that one coming. Well played.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: DBCowboy

nothing... nobody goes to jail apparantly these days. People just do whatever they want.

Remember Martha Stewart? Trump should give her a pardon and clear her record.

We live in a Banana Republic now.

You better pick another fruit since we all know what a banana resembles. Might I suggest an orange we live in an Orange Republic.

This isn't a new tactic. Stalinists would use a similar tactic in order to dissuade Trotsky's followers while Lenin was in charge of the USSR. American financers that were backing Trotsky had some misgivings about him due to this "negative propaganda". Oh what little difference a hundred years doesn't make.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I think most people will agree when I say "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" AND "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG, my sides..I cant....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Since that story we have learned a few things.

We can add that one of those calling loudest for impeachment of BOTH Trump and Kavanaugh is prez candidate Kamala Harris -- who is now known to have withheld exculpatory evidence from defense lawyers while serving as prosecutor in California. If I recall correctly, she (wrongly) posited it was up to police to inform the defense of such exculpatory evidence. It's impossible that she did not know it was the duty and responsibility of prosecution to provide such evidence to the defense as part of discovery.

Harris obviously has no problem convicting the innocent... it's just a hop, skip and a jump to false accusations and impeachment, eh?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They are so stupid on the Brett K. thing, they are just going to make him mad, and push him further to the right when their issues come before him, this is different than when he was up for the position and the possibility of stopping him did exist.
A super-majority in the senate will never impeach him.

They are super fools of the universe.....I guess Trump will win again.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

People like me have been discussing how unethical and horrible the democrat leadership is

The kavanaugh story is the best example of this

Mark my words, this story will do more to help republicans get votes from moderates and independents than any other story

Do you think that a party that is willing to ruin a judge over unsubstantiated allegations from 30 years ago wouldnt do the same to you?

If they are willing to do that, do you think they wouldnt be willing to lie and screw you over with all of their campaign promises?

I and every reasonable person, liberal or conservative or anything else, should be shouting about this story every single day up unto the election.

Enough is enough

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They are so stupid on the Brett K. thing, they are just going to make him mad, and push him further to the right when their issues come before him...

If that's true, then Kavanaugh has no place on the Supreme Court. If Kavanaugh (or anyone) cannot judge a case on its legal and Constitutional merits or lack thereof, then that person is too petty and small minded and self-serving to be serve on the highest court in the land.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
But that's a pretty big brush you are using to paint Democrats, "re: The democrats have no shame".

It is no broader brush than the Democrats use when it comes to gun owners or religion. Funny how it is never called on them, only us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join