It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrat Party; The Modern Inquisition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

" What exactly is wrong with taking your penis out in public when you are drunk at frat party anyway?? "

What are you Personally Implying there ? You Believe the Justice MIGHT Have Done such a Thing , and you are just Somehow OK with that , Or are you Really Implying his Guilt of such an Act ? What Exactly is it then Mr. " Big Head " > ?..Hmm.....

edit on 15-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Department of Justice is hitting House Democrats hard for their stupid impeachment B.S..

thehill.com...

It's theatre for the masses.

I know i'm a bit of a Debbie Downer, but right now, Hillary and the rest of the cabal that tried to stage a coup on Trump could stab babies in the middle of Times Square and the left would just blame Trump or called it 4th trimester abortions.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Smoke screen for something else? IG report maybe?

Reliable source as a political rally cry for campaign talking points.

Maybe RBG is on the way out and Dems fear DT having another SCJ on his watch

Former Deep State people facing criminal investigations could be trying to start a Mideast war too. Someone said the drones that hit Saudi Arabia were launched from Iraq. There may be some Obama Admin holdovers in that part of the world who are still friends with Iran, and able to launch drones from Iraq?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

The Department of Justice is hitting House Democrats hard for their stupid impeachment B.S..

thehill.com...

It's theatre for the masses.

I know i'm a bit of a Debbie Downer, but right now, Hillary and the rest of the cabal that tried to stage a coup on Trump could stab babies in the middle of Times Square and the left would just blame Trump or called it 4th trimester abortions.

After Reading that Bill , I am Ready for Some Bodies to Hit Something Right About NOW .............

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That's 100% true, but officially, they have no authority...MSM included. Unofficially, they still may have high-ranking "friends" that are dangerous. It's those rouge elements that must be identified and removed.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They have the authority granted to them by their loyal followers who welcome a loss of freedoms and rights.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah , but Old Glory Still says Hell NO ! ...........

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
As the water in the Democrat pot begins to heat to an uncomfortable level, you find additional Democrats from the Obama criminal empire saying stupid things.

This weekend, Obama's first AG Eric Holder said Trump should be Impeached now and Criminally Indicted when he's out of office.

Obama's "Wingman" Wants a Job with CNN: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why do you think so many leftists consider the flag racist.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why do you think so many leftists consider the flag racist.

Because it Represents a True TRUTH which their Eyes Cannot Behold for Very Long before the Denial and Self Hate Surface in their Deluded Mines ..........

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Of course as usual you show your horrible bias

There is as much evidence you sexually assaulted a woman as kavanaugh

I pray your never drawn in front of public and have your named smeared based on allegations, some of which even the victim claims not to remember

I would defend you, but if there was any karma in the world, you’d should be treated as you treat kavanaugh; you would deserve to be thought of as guilty by all of you loved ones and acquaintances and have your livelihood destroyed

I totally agree with you about your karma. Think of me the next time something bad happens to you. Thanks.

As far as Kavanaugh is concerned by your logic you would never accept anyone's testimony. Why would three separate people smear the man. The thing is, from what I read, there were lots of witnesses that did try to come forth but none of them were ever interviewed.

Let's assume for moment he is completely innocent and all the penis talk by two separate people on two separate occasions is completely made up. Then please tell me what you think their motive is for lying about the guy? Do you think all three are just idiots that have never heard of a libel suit? Why risk it?

As I said I agree with you making accusations should not be enough to get someone booted from office. You would think there must be someone at this party who witnessed the penis popping behavior. Of course, maybe the other witnesses were popping their members also and don't want to come forth. Or, they were simply so drunk nobody remembered.

I just find it amazing how you just assume he's completely innocent when you have three different people making accusations. But even so, I do agree with you that you do need some kind of evidence. But 3 separate people is more than just one person lying.

To be honest with you, I don't really care. Keep your penis waving judge. The sooner Roe-vs-Wade is overturned the sooner Democrats will be back in power.

edit on 15-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Remember that blasey fords best friend, Leland keyser was the one witness ford said was at the party she was attacked at?

Remember how keyser said she had no recollection of that?

Remember how we learned fords team contacted keyser May have pressured her to change her story?

Well despite all of that, we were told keyser wasn’t saying she didn’t believe Ford, she just didn’t remember

Well now we know in addition to fords own father not believing her, her best friend and witness didn’t believe her either

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”

thefederalist.com...

So here is a woman who was friends with Ford, who has no reason whatsoever to lie to hurt Ford, and would have been considered a hero by all of the powerful people on the left of she just agreed with Ford

And even she doesn’t believe Ford

Yet as we see, the nyt, dem presidential candidates, and even posters in ats like the one on the first page believe Ford despite her changing story and her own friends families and witnesses not believing her

The democrats have no shame

They held this allegation until the last minute and then weaponized it, and despite not having any proof claim kavanaugh must be removed

If they can do it to him, they can do it to any of us

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They are angry,delusional and it is sad. The longer people try to defend the actions of the Democratic "Leaders",The longer they ensure their party's demise. I saw this coming years ago, we officially live in a world where facts and proof don't matter.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Remember that blasey fords best friend, Leland keyser was the one witness ford said was at the party she was attacked at?

Remember how keyser said she had no recollection of that?

Remember how we learned fords team contacted keyser May have pressured her to change her story?

Well despite all of that, we were told keyser wasn’t saying she didn’t believe Ford, she just didn’t remember

Well now we know in addition to fords own father not believing her, her best friend and witness didn’t believe her either

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”

thefederalist.com...

So here is a woman who was friends with Ford, who has no reason whatsoever to lie to hurt Ford, and would have been considered a hero by all of the powerful people on the left of she just agreed with Ford

And even she doesn’t believe Ford

Yet as we see, the nyt, dem presidential candidates, and even posters in ats like the one on the first page believe Ford despite her changing story and her own friends families and witnesses not believing her

The democrats have no shame

They held this allegation until the last minute and then weaponized it, and despite not having any proof claim kavanaugh must be removed

If they can do it to him, they can do it to any of us

But that's a pretty big brush you are using to paint Democrats, "re: The democrats have no shame".

This would be like me saying because Larry Craig is a Republican all Republicans go into bathrooms looking for gay sex.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yep three people made accusations; must be true

I mean, never mind one was Avenattis lady who claimed he gang raped her, yet she then as an adult got teenage girls drunk to help facilitate gang rapes of them

Never mind Ramirez admitted to classmates she had no idea who exposed themselves, and only remembered after talking with a democrat lawyer for six days

Nevermind that blasey fords only witness and father don’t believe her and her story repeatedly changed

Nevermind there were other accusers that were forced to admit they made up the story

If there was three, it must be true

What incentive did they have?

Fords writing a book and getting millions possibly, the others may have had a chance too

They got to try to stop the overturn of roe v wade

They were heroes on the left with celebrities politicians etc

You go on smearing the man as guilty though

May three people never accuse you of anything; by your own standard it proves your guilt

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

“Why would three seperate people smear the man?”

Are you joking?

“By ANY means necessary”

Ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Dims Kavanagh accusations are backfiring on them already. Two years of "Mueller's gonna get Trump!", "Avenatti's gonna get Trump!", "Cohen's gonna bring Trump down!", on and on... has totally ruined the credibility of Liberal Politicians, Pundits, and MSM.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Dems have been hitting below the belt for a few years now...BK is a solid guy. Name one person that Trump has appointed or nominated for a position that hasn't been met with backlash?

Your response to me should be the person Trump has appointed or nominated without leftist push back. Nothing else Qualifies.

Your on the clock:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Now the nyt has been forced to add to their article that the alleged victim never claimed anything like their story said

Editors’ Note: Sept. 15, 2019
An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.

www.nytimes.com...

Who cares if the victim herself doesn’t say this happened?

It won’t stop Harris, Warren Beto and others

Including our very own djn from knowing this story is true

And the nyt once more proving to be great journalist, they know only a small percentage of people will read the addition

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Incredible!

It went from see something say something to... Say something and hope they see something.

Truly unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join