It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Predictions by David Icke that Came True

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

He was doing business not tourist.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Several Predictions by David Icke that Came True...….

Here are a few of mine,
Computers will get faster, smaller, and AI will get better making implantable tech more likely.
It will rain in the next few weeks or months somewhere.
Next summer, it will be hotter somewhere than it's ever been before.
Fighting in the middle east will continue, Iran will support terrorist against Saudi Arabia and Israel, and will also seize more ships in the Gulf.
There will be several shootings in America before this time next year.
A bomb will go off some where, some time and hurt people.
And I'm not anti-sematic and wont be banned from any countries!!
I must be psychic, maybe I'm also the son of God.

Anyone can read a few news articles that haven't made the headlines yet and other peoples books, and claim predications on said events, or the future.
As I said in the other and previous threads, David Icke is full of it. A flim flam man, a snake oil sales man, who is only out to make money on the back of the gullible.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Epstein likes young girls, but will never be convicted.

I'm psychic.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The 9/11 positive stands out the most as he predicted it just a couple years before it happened and gave only a window of 2 years.

The 3 that stand out the most to me that he was right about already thus sheeple take most offense by and dispute most are:

1) We live in a Matrix

2) AI worst event in human history (Even late stephen Hawking said this!)

3) The pedo leaders arent just pedos, they're Satanists!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

People had been claiming for years before Icke said it that a terrorist attack was coming. Saying something will happen somewhere in the next 3 years is not a prophecy, it's a guess millions of others made before him.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

1. Jimmy Savile Icke has gone beyond the elaborate idea that Savile perverse interests were limited with under age sex and rape but also necrophilia. He has understated that Savile had access to dead bodies while being volunteer as hospital porter.

The Sex Pistols and Jerry Sadowitz amongst many others exposed this years before, you can't give the lizard king credit for that.

And the rest of it, he did not predict any of it first, he repeated what others said.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Saville told nurses and others he was doing it. It was known to lots of people, not even guessed, known, because Saville admitted it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxey
Being an antisemitic, holocaust denier probably doesn't help him getting a visa either.

How is he antisemitic? And as far as him being a holocaust denier, I am not aware he is.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No idea what you mean. British citizens need a visa. He had one, it was revoked due to antisemitism.

Oh no, he won't be able to make money peddling lies in Australia, I am sure they will be so deprived.

Oh the old " he is doing it all for money" lol

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not one person? If you are going to accuse people of such things, at least back it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've heard it said that "The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

This guy may have mental health issues (anti-semetic, Halocaust denier), but it's possible that the other side still relays messages since he is open to receiving them.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndoehimself
I've heard it said that "The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

This guy may have mental health issues (anti-semetic, Halocaust denier), but it's possible that the other side still relays messages since he is open to receiving them.

Again! Where is the evidence that he is antisemitic and a holocaust denier? What I hate, is people accusing him of these things, not because they know this themselves, but because they have heard people in the media call him this, so they just copy.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Go ask Australia. The topic is about him being a prophet and predicting events that came true. None of the predictions in the thread are even his, all of them were said by others first.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Go ask Australia. The topic is about him being a prophet and predicting events that came true. None of the predictions in the thread are even his, all of them were said by others first.

Sorry, did you reply to those people who said he was anti-Semitic and a holocaust denier to keep to the post subject? No you did not. Why? Because you most prob agree with them. So, you read a post that does not fit your belief, and you question it!

Sorry, but people saying b.s. about the man, without any facts, I will question. And what a suprise, not one of them has backed it up!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I believe I redirected you back to the topic. If you have anything to add about how Icke is a fraud and his predictions are worthless let me know.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I believe I redirected you back to the topic. If you have anything to add about how Icke is a fraud and his predictions are worthless let me know.

You directed me! Not the people calling him anti-Semitic and a holocaust denier. Why is that? Surely they were changing the direction of the post too?

Or maybe it's because you agree with them and not me, so of course you will go after the one you do not agree with.

I asked a simple question. Prove he is antisemitic and a holocaust denier. Of course they could not.

So if you have nothing to add, move on!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Icke has a new book on 9/11 he's just released which is why he's getting such short shrift. I think he's spot on what he says about the attacks.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't agree with anyone who thinks free speech should only be for those whose speech they agree with. I do not find that to be a valid reason to keep someone from speaking. I think if free speech is denied holocaust deniers, then it can be denied to anyone.

Icke has a history of simply stealing ideas from others and making up lies in order to make millions. So while I don't think he should be denied, I also think it's not a great loss. Are there any original ideas in his new 9/11 work? Something no one else has come out with before?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't agree with anyone who thinks free speech should only be for those whose speech they agree with. I do not find that to be a valid reason to keep someone from speaking. I think if free speech is denied holocaust deniers, then it can be denied to anyone.

Icke has a history of simply stealing ideas from others and making up lies in order to make millions. So while I don't think he should be denied, I also think it's not a great loss. Are there any original ideas in his new 9/11 work? Something no one else has come out with before?

That's not my point. Quick tip, at least tell everyone to stay on topic, instead of targeting someone who goes against your beliefs, and ignoring the rest.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi if he can't be considered a modern day prophet, then who comparatively can? thus I believe he is

This is some of the absolute dumbest "logic" i have ever read. Nobody else can be considered a modern-day prophet, therefore Icke must be one? You know there doesnt have to be a modern-day prophet, right? That there is another option: there are no modern-day prophets?

And using a "prediction" about shootings in the US is laughably idiotic. I have some predictions: there will be violent shootings in the US in 2020. And 2021. And 2022, and 2023, and 2024...
Feel free to send me money after that comes true.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join