It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once and for all MSM and CNN are not left wing organizations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The problem is not me. The problem is everyone criticizing me has no idea what "left" means. I once heard Sean O'Reiily say he was "fair and balanced" and that he had "leftist on my shows all the time." The problem is when you are that far to the right everyone is a leftist.

MS-NBC and CNN are corporate media outlets. They are not leftist organizations trying to bring about a redistribution of power away from their corporate advertisers. They are just NOT anti-Corporation. They are not organizing strikes and they NEVER say anything bad about how their advertisers are rigging the markets and gouging the American consumer with cartels and monopolies. NEVER!!!!

If you want true left leaning commentary go to this site:

truthout.org...

and this one:

www.motherjones.com...

There are stories on these sites the corporate media would NEVER run.

If CNN and MSM were really left wing they would be talking about voter suppression, "More People Are Voting — But 1,688 Polling Places Have Closed in 6 Years" Just look at the headlines in the two sites I've reference. This is TRUE left wing thinking.

CNN and MSM will NEVER criticize their advertisers. They will never run stories about how their own workers are not being paid enough compared to their own corporate CEOs. They just will never do it.

As much as I don't like Bill Cooper he was right about "Freedom". Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. If you don't like what the media is saying then buy it and control it as he says in this video:

Bill Cooper, you don't like the media then buy it and then you can say what you want

Republicans have all the money. It just is not logical to claim the media is leftist because that would imply people bent on sharing the wealth own the media which is unlikely. People who believe in exploitation of workers are the only ones with enough capital to be able to buy and control the media.

This whole thing about the "left-wing media" is just BS misdirection while the people in power screw the American people with a big fat giant rod.

edit on 15-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They lean heavily, HEAVILY left in their coverage. They are the bread to Fox News' butter. Not sure how anyone could deny they are extremely biased in favor of liberal talking points and rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They lean heavily to the truth.

And didn't you just write that you do not watch or listen to any political news and you just get that from ATS?

I would swear it was you who wrote that.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I disagree so much.

This whole thing about the "left-wing media" is just BS misdirection while the people in power screw the American people with a big fat giant rod.

Just can give you my observations, yes there IS left-wing-media and it takes up 95% of the daily news cycle even in my country. If you deny that, you are part of the problem.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They have an extreme left bias and routinely publish fake news in order to hurt Trump. There have been cases where their source has publicly said CNN is wrong in what they are reporting and CNN would not walk it back, after their own source publicly came forward saying CNN is wrong.

+52 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The problem is not me. The problem is everyone criticizing me...

The above sentiment pretty much sums up the Left.

Cheers

+42 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Truth? Is that what we call it when they refuse to retract a story after their own source said their story is wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What I find funny is people still arguing over what is left or right and who is "right" in their beliefs when the vast majority of Americans are in the middle lean left on some things and right on others.

The whole Left vs Right is really a narrative pushed down from above, not something that truly dominates the regular people perceptions.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree OP.
Stop watching cnn, fox or any msm. It's the only way to fight them.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok, ok. How about this. CNN and most of the rest of MSM are a corporate media outlet that peddles far left ideology and due to this they are hemorrhaging ratings. Is that better?

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aside from foreign policy they do lean left.

Though I will say the only time they were neutral or positive towards Trump is when he bombed stuff.

Shows their moral compass or lack there of.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There have been cases where their source has publicly said CNN is wrong in what they are reporting and CNN would not walk it back, after their own source publicly came forward saying CNN is wrong.

Can you actually provide a few specific examples where that's occurred?

Not that I don't trust you or anything...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Just can give you my observations, yes there IS left-wing-media and it takes up 95% of the daily news cycle even in my country. If you deny that, you are part of the problem.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." —Stephen Colbert

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"We Choose Truth Over Facts!" -Joe Biden (...and CNN/MSNBC)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They obviously have a left wing agenda, and they are very opened about it. You are obviously young and you have not seen the middle shift far left in the last 25 years. Bill Clinton's policies would seem hard right to the new liberal. I used to watch fox news because they leaned right, but their mild attempt to stay somewhat moderate failed to combat the ever more polarizing leftist outlets. When I listen to Hannity or other right wing radio hosts I know they are right wing, I dont try to pretend they're not

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And didn't you just write that you do not watch or listen to any political news and you just get that from ATS?

I would swear it was you who wrote that.

BS.

They all RAN with the koi pond thing in Japan. They left out the front of the clip when Abe dumped his box of food into the pond.

They use camera tricks to show "huge" crowds for Dem events and "small" crowds at Trump rallies.

They blamed Nick Sandmann for instigating, when real video shows Nathan Phillips walking over and trying to instigate.

I could go on and on. Should I, Silly?

Remember everyone, domestic propaganda is essentially legal again, and was made so under Obama's watch.
edit on 15-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"For once and for all" the sky is NOT blue!

That is all.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This whole thing about the "left-wing media" is just BS misdirection*
while the** people in power screw the American people with a big fat giant rod.

* this is the real misdirection.

** Some

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Its so hard to type when your ribs are hurting so bad from laughing so hard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join