It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here we go again with rehashed accusations against Kavanaugh.

This time they are saying they didn't take this accusation seriously enough, originally.

By golly this time they'll get to the truth.

Not sure what they hope to accomplish with this.

The article states Deborah Ramirez's story wasn't fully investigated and that her story was brushed under the rug.

NY TIMES ARTICLE

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Damn.
You can actually smell the desperation. They KNOW 2020 is a lost cause and the panic has set in.
They're only going to get worse as the election gets closer.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Not sure what they hope to accomplish with this.

I would never have nominated Kavanaugh. I'd laugh if he got the boot.

The Supreme Court (and all the lower courts FTM) have lost my respect. When things are quiet in my home, and I reflect on this, I wonder, "What exactly happened?"

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Brett K is propably the most accomplished and the most ethical judges ever in the SCOTUS. And his engagement with community and less priviledged goes beyond what any of the judges have done ever. Brett is a true knight of St.John to me, of his principles and valor to live up to them. He has been tested more than any SCOTUS member ever should be.

And this just highlights the darkness of forces which we are fighting against, and the Democrats as their vicious tool.

Now that it has become clear in media and reports, that the lady lied to Congress, they just want to cook up one, which they can rattle around, until even that one collapses.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Brett K is propably the most accomplished and the most ethical judges ever in the SCOTUS. And his engagement with community and less priviledged goes beyond what any of the judges have done ever. Brett is a true knight of St.John to me, of his principles and valor to live up to them. He has been tested more than any SCOTUS member ever should be.

And this just highlights the darkness of forces which we are fighting against, and the Democrats as their vicious tool.

Now that it has become clear in media and reports, that the lady lied to Congress, they just want to cook up one, which they can rattle around, until even that one collapses.

Yup, complete shame what they done to him, and continue to do.

They are going to Triple down now.

It's all they know.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
All part of the democrats plan - if they win 2020, they are going to open up investigations and impeach all the conservative judges on the Supreme Court and if that fails they will increase the number of Justices from 9 to whatever they need to get a significant majority to trample over the rights of citizens. That's what dictatorships do and make no mistake, a communist dictatorship is around the corner for the USA and 2020 is probably the last stand.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Wow explain how this relates to the election?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All part of the democrats plan - if they win 2020, they are going to open up investigations and impeach all the conservative judges on the Supreme Court and if that fails they will increase the number of Justices from 9 to whatever they need to get a significant majority to trample over the rights of citizens. That's what dictatorships do and make no mistake, a communist dictatorship is around the corner for the USA and 2020 is probably the last stand.

I agree, but I'll go a step further and say this is a Global Phenomenon. This type of crap is going on in Britain, Canada, USA, etc.

Once you go over the waterfall, it's a long way down, with nasty rocks at the bottom. I think they're taking us over the waterfall.

Hard to paddle back up a waterfall...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Damn.
You can actually smell the desperation. They KNOW 2020 is a lost cause and the panic has set in.
They're only going to get worse as the election gets closer.

Yup, quite obvious what their tactics are:

Lie, Demean, Obfuscate, Lie, etc...

It's quite SILLY to not acknowledge that this is related to the upcoming election.

Just more of the same pathetic tactics..that any 2 year old can spot.
edit on 9/15/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Brett K is propably the most accomplished and the most ethical judges ever in the SCOTUS
a reply to: deckdel

Probably being the operative word here.
And wrong too. He most certainly does not fit in that category at all. That's fanboy speak right there.

Oh and spell check is highlighting your spelling of the word probably so you should edit that if you can.
At least you didn't write prolly which is common around here.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah sure they will.
Don't be so dramatic.
You're English for crying out loud.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So a girl didn’t fit in at college and it is all Kavanaugh’s fault because she inadvertently touched his penis pushing him away when she thought it was a dildo, is that the gist of it?

I mean I never met Kavanaugh and I never won the lottery, is that his fault too?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Wow okay.

Enjoy the thread.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow okay.

Enjoy the thread.

I was hoping the Truth would get rid of you.

Works like a charm apparently.

Ciao Bella

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why wouldn't anyone take her seriously?...Ramirez had the best lawyer the Left has to offer.

-------------------------------

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know the left is desperate when they're rehashing this trash again. Then again, trash is pretty much all they have.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wasn't Ford's lawyer caught on tape saying her testimony(Ford's) was politically motivated?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Wow explain how this relates to the election?

It is clear and does not need explaining. Like the Mueller report, the ig report, hilary/obama collusion with Rusha, the false flags and etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: UKTruth

I agree, but I'll go a step further and say this is a Global Phenomenon. This type of crap is going on in Britain, Canada, USA, etc.

Once you go over the waterfall, it's a long way down, with nasty rocks at the bottom. I think they're taking us over the waterfall.

Hard to paddle back up a waterfall...

Exactly, it's a global issue.
The vile human beings that populate the Progressive movement need to be stopped before it is too late - it may already be.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So the hysterics that supposedly passed for committee hearings didn't do the job... So now they're going to try it again?

**sigh**

...and the same mistake will garner differing results this time. That's the tactic here...??

The contempt that these folks hold for us is actually quite staggering. They, quite obviously, don't believe that we'll actually see anything wrong with this...of course, the fact that many won't see anything wrong with this gives them hope that they'll be successful this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join