It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump/Biden/Biden/Trump: A Wee, but Compelling Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the 2020 Democrats' debate on Thursday? I actually watched most of this collection of horrors. Stray observations:

1) If VP Biden brings up the deaths of his 1st wife and his son just ONE more time in a debate I swear to sweet, snappily waltzing Jesus that I will fly east to Joe's front door with a brown paper bag filled with dog poop and a book of matches. He is essentially using them as debate armor, which is as unnerving as it is downright tacky AF.

2) Speaking of Vice Pres Biden, he sadly is just as mentally addled and physically altered as Trump. Whereas VP Biden uses botox (Beautox?), Trump all but lives in his spray-on tanning booth. And while Trump has (God himself can only how guess how much) so much going on atop his pate in a bid to convince the world and himself that he has a full head of taffy colored hair, the Veep has apperently gone in for fresh hair plug additions. It's weird and more than a bit messed up how seemingly fragile (mentally and ego-wise) both are.

It's more freaky than Dylan's recent collection of Christmas songs...and that, my friends is sayin' something.

edit on 9/15/2019 by SparkyMcBurny because: Slight misspelling corrected.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Oh.... and let us not forget...

3) Both Vice President Biden and Trump appear to have dentures which appear to desire to be anywhere else other than the mouth they occupy.

I blame neither.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SparkyMcBurny

Yeah but Trump uses better denture adhesive !!!!
😃 🤣 😃

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃 🤣 😃

xuenchen,

You may be right, if for no other reason than Trump's obvious love for the sound of his own voice is such that he'd be far more likely utilize any means necessary to keep them there Roebuckers pasted firmly.

Say, I tried to add a meme, but when I clicked the picture icon...all I got was a long rectangle shaped box with a circled x in the right corner. I tried to click inside but nothin-. Any advice?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SparkyMcBurny

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃 🤣 😃

Say, I tried to add a meme, but when I clicked the picture icon...all I got was a long rectangle shaped box with a circled x in the right corner. I tried to click inside but nothin-. Any advice?

upload

then copy&paste the [stuff]

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Ill tell you a little secret.... they are ALL deranged. Youd have to be deranged to be a politician. It means youre playing ball with some nasty characters.... and do it willingly! That makes one deranged in my book. Dentures, spray tans and funky hair.. who cares. Theyre all just humans and human bodies break down. That stuff doesnt matter.

Now, secret #2 is that some are more usefully deranged than others.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
No way the Democrats let Biden be their nominee. Also, you have to be certifiably insane to put yourself and your family through the muddy pit that is politics. No one actually qualified or desirable would run.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No way the Democrats let Biden be their nominee. Also, you have to be certifiably insane to put yourself and your family through the muddy pit that is politics. No one actually qualified or desirable would run.

Preview of the Democrat 2020 Convention....

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Trump Biden his time before he Trump Biden.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I think that all along, Biden has been nothing more than a red herring. Recall all the time he took to toss his hat in the ring? All the ''I'm thinking about it''s and the 'researching it'' comments? Red Herring to use up time, to allow for other candidates to become established.

His performances on the trail and in the debates, mere fodder for the media to focus on, rather than focusing all their attention on others. There is no possibility, no matter how dumb some consider the Dems to be, that they as a group have not recognized the power of name recognition. Biden has that in spades and was of course going to shoot to the top of the earlier polls on that recognition alone.

His reliance on being Obama VP was also part of the red herring gambit.

It has worked wonderfully. He has run cover for the rest of the candidates and taken all of Trump's slings and arrows right in his chest and for no other reason than that is the role he has taken on. Look at the firestorm Trump is now facing because of his belief that Biden was beating him in the polls.

I think that Biden will hang around the cycle until the convention and then play his cards by endorsing another candidate. He will toss his delegates and his campaign money in that direction to beat Trump.

Likewise, i think this will be true of Sanders as well. This ''heart attack'' will be enough excuse for him to do the same when the convention rolls around. Watch for them both to support the same candidate.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I like the good old days when these were floating around.

Creepy Joe: twitter.com...

Now, it's all serious stuff that's hard to Meme.

top topics

join