It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Island alive and well as Rusty has shown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
It doesn't surprise me that business is as usual.

I have recently found out he also owned Great St. James Island next to this "orgy island" Little St. James. Interesting that is rarely spoken about:

This link has photos of the island and is apparently is a place boats frequent and you can have Pizza delivered:
cloverchronicle.com... -delivered-by-boat/

Another link in which you have to disable your ad blocker to read:

"Next to Little St. James sits Epstein's second private island, Great St. James. Epstein purchased the second island in 2016 for a reported $18 million.

According to New York magazine, Epstein planned to build a compound on Great St. James but was issued a stop-work order in December for not obeying environmental regulations."

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 15-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Ad delivery of pizza by boat Great St. James Island

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'd bet good money that anybody who believes that Epstein Is dead also believes that the Towers collapsed into their own footprint all on their own.
:
edit on 2019 9 15 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: interupt42

I have, In my opinion JE was the main handler of the elite's sex slaves.

I think the sex slaves were used by him as a tool he used to get control of powerful people in govt and private industries, versus serving them.
Imo he worked for a secret global govt/entity that run the show.

So imo once a public figuire elite used his service they started to work for him, because he owned them. The real elites we likely have never heard of them before.

edit on 50930America/ChicagoSun, 15 Sep 2019 08:50:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The FBI raid was to insure it was safe for him to go back

This is probably closer to the truth. And whatever payout they got under the table for it as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You know...tjhat first picture made public of him on that table with wheels...(whats called goerney..or something)..
this picture raised so many questions like... who took that picture, who was allowed to take that picture? Why must we know there is blood coming from his ear...and can we see his head? He was pronounced dead I assume when they took him from the cell he hunged himself in...why was his head not covered like they always do when somebody is dead. The picture gave me the impression we all had to believe it was epstein and he was seriously dead...with blood coming from his ear.

Really...people like epstein are aware of the dangerous game they play. A game with rich powerful people you do not mess around with. He must have had somekind of deadmans switch...a failsafety in case somebody thinks he will be safe from being exposed as a childrapist when mr epstein is dead. Very simple and logic thought and solution for a problem. That is why it will absolutely not surprise me if epstein is not dead.

edit on 15/9/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Sakrateri
www.foxnews.com...

mabey you can feel a little better reading this

It has not been normal, when someone dies normally their staff has no check coming, they are not working. Look at Michel Jackson's estate how it wasted away.Why are people working as though everything is normal there.

They didn’t bulldoze the Sharon Tate Murder House right away. In fact the owner asked for damages from the Tate family, and moved back in. In 1992 NIN’s Trent Reznor rented it and recorded and album in a studio he built in the living room. It took 30 years before that place was demolished. Bizarre history to that property, interesting read.
The Manson murder house

Maybe Epstein Island will be the next hot spot for hip hop videos
edit on 15-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Maybe I'm not getting it but there are no people in the drone videos. It looks like everyone left. Why the notion that it's still operating? I guess we'll know in a couple of months when things will start looking like no maintenance is being done.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I only posted the 2 most recent videos. Their we're others taken during JE's death, that showed what seemed like maintenance workers.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like someone is going to demo the buildings.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Do you think he was an agent all along? It does all seem to be to good to be true for the visitors.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

At some point that would be wonderful. I am very curious as to why an Ambulance and cement truck just recently arrived.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That was a good read

No idea Trent Reznor made that album their.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

First time seeing this video. She seem's to be just realizing the full scope of the evil that took place here .

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

The place really is quite impressive.

Sure, but does it have a gold sh#tter?

Whatever the hell is going on at the island..I have a real hard time imagining Epstein is not dead.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They used the Lolita express, not AF1, so yes..their is a gold #ter.

I don't think it matters if he's dead or alive, they will keep on doing what they do..

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They used the Lolita express, not AF1, so yes..their is a gold #ter.

I don't think it matters if he's dead or alive, they will keep on doing what they do..

Ya, in general I agree, I really can't formulate that it's currently happening on that island though..if so, tremendously ballsy. Then again, if they keep getting away with it..why wouldn't they be ballsy.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The sad part is, they have another thousand places that serve the same purpose.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No doubt!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

First time seeing this video. She seem's to be just realizing the full scope of the evil that took place here .

These sneaky moralless psychopaths hide their most evil stuff...I really would like if there are underground structures and what their purpose was...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The only way the secrets of this place will be exposed is if the citizens do something about it..!!

How bout instead of all this storm Area 51 crap, you get a whole S@#tload of people to Storm Lolita Island and go over it with a fine tooth comb, then publish everything they find.

Little danger of people disrupting or contaminating a crime scene, since there doesn't seem to be one in place..!!
edit on 16-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join