It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A former NFL player has been accused of trashing a restaurant and an ice cream shop he owned near Atlanta to make it look like a hate crime.

Gwinett County police say they found the n-word, “monkey,” “MAGA” and swastikas scrawled on the walls and booths of the two businesses, Create & Bake Pizza and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrenceville.

Edawn Coughman, 31, of Buford, was arrested Thursday on charges of false reporting a burglary, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate before being bonded out of jail, police said.

Source: Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime

Here we go again. People faking more racial attacks, and pinning the blame on Trump supporters. I guess there are not enough REAL racial attacks that they need to fabricate them now? People need to understand the MSM screaming racist all the time is merely to get you riled up and keep watching. It sells advertisements. You are being used, don't let them manipulate you anymore!!! Please.

Is there real racism in the country, yes, of course there is, and likely always will be. However, is it as prevalent as it was 10, 20, 30 years ago? No. And it is definitely NOT as widespread as the MSM tells you it is. No, 1/2 the voting public are NOT racists, and supporting our president is NOT a racist perspective.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could these have been the same 2 guys that attacked that french guy? Smoliette I think was his name?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

People caught faking hate crimes should be charged with hate crimes.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

People caught faking hate crimes should be charged with hate crimes.

^^^^ This exactly.

I had something else to say, but you summed it up better in one sentence then where I was going.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Sadly the more false allegations are announced, the more it dilutes the actual issues present.

I guess there is no longer a major race issue in the USA.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The real tragedy in cases like this is that they raise doubt about all accusations of hate crimes.
Crying wolf if you get me..

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The real tragedy in cases like this is that they raise doubt about all accusations of hate crimes.
Crying wolf if you get me..

Is that even a real thing anymore for the average citizen?

We are at the point that the left has used the race card so many times that you can't even see what the card looks like anymore...

1/2 of America now is racist because of their political viewpoint, for instance.

So though while I get what you're saying please remember the people that did it...

The actual racists.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Fair point...
They don't use the race card anymore, they throw the whole damn deck at you.
edit on 14-9-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From the police who responded,

"It's possible he was trying to stage this as a hate crime," Cpl. Michele Pihera told the Daily Post. "We don't know if he was trying to get attention for this. What we do know is, if that witness had not called us and if those officers had not responded as quickly as they did, we would probably be sitting here talking about a completely different crime in which Mr. Coughman would be trying to say he's a victim."

Yeah, I can imagine the national outcry if he succeeded. However, because he failed, we will hear crickets from those same outlets that would have reported it ad-nauseum 24/7 if it had not.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Always enjoying to watch weasels get trapped in their own snares 😎 🐇

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know hate crimes happen and people faking them only casts doubt on actual crimes.

I once lived at an apartment complex that was right by a Jewish center and I would park my truck close to it because of Transmission reasons. I came out one day and it was spray-painted with swastikas and other nasty things. I felt sad not for me because it was easy enough to clean off but because I could just imagine what they had to go through my truck was targeted just because I parked near them. How much crap did they have to put up with?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to fabricate a crime? There was nothing to gain. It makes no sense at all to trash your own place. Are those people insane?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why would anyone want to fabricate a crime? There was nothing to gain. It makes no sense at all to trash your own place. Are those people insane?

Insurance pay out. Scary bad MAGA racists ( cause you know MAGA = racist) caused his business damage. He gets kudos from his community and free crap.

Theres a much more insidious problem here. Its that "MAGA" included in the racist names. In some minds anyone NON-liberal is racist. For these people the 2 go hand in hand. I call it toxic tribalism...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Bring back the mental asylums NOW!!!!!!! 🤣 🍌 🤣

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clean sheets, free food, and some Haldol sounds like a damned vacation to me. NO WAY is he entitled to such a dreamy vacation package!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clean sheets, free food, and some Haldol sounds like a damned vacation to me. NO WAY is he entitled to such a dreamy vacation package!

Let's Gamble !!!!

The Speakeasy Three - Minnie The Moocher

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

First time I heard that was Cab Calloway on my Grandfathers Cotton Club record! LOL! I really like the version youve posted

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Here's one for the perpetrators of the hoax..... a "Slovenian" Masterpiece 😎

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ahhh Juicy Smoleigh. Davd Chapelle is the GOAT.

a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is Georgia.
Probably already getting him a "room" ready at Jackson State.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join