It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gimbal UFO What happened in the Rest of the video?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: mirageman
It looks very likely that the Gimbal and GoFast vdieos were both taken from the same Navy aircraft.

Sensor overlays both show a four digit code [1688 illustrated in the shots below] on the right hand side. Which shows the "PRF" code for laser guided munitions specific to an individual aircraft.

So although it's still unconfirmed at present, it seems both videos came from the same F-18 timed to around 16 minutes apart.

Which begs a number of questions. One being where is the missing 16 minutes?
If I'm correct I believe these were from 2015 off the coast of Virginia Beach (I live in Norfolk) with the pilots being either from our local Oceana Air Base or Norfolk Naval Base. The tic tac UFO is from the Nimitz, off the west coast.
Could it be that the Gimbal and the GoFast are the same UFO?

The first tic-tac video came from the USS Nimitz off the coast of California, and was one of many cited the same time. The gymbal UFO came from the USS Roosevelt off the East Coast. At least one of those encounters was of a ball with a cube inside it that traveled between two F-18s traveling in tandem, so at very close range. (That may have been a separate encounter from the gymbal.) I would defer to an F-18 pilot about those first two being the same aircraft. They obviously have the same kind of equipment on board. Unless someone has specific experience with this type of equipment it would be best to not guess.
I had forgotten about the pilots description of the cube within a ball ufo. Due to security clearance restrictions you can be sure that the pilots were given clearance to reveal these details.
edit on 9/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: Blue Shift

It was about 10 years ago that there was buzz on the internet that the government had a 10 year "Acclimation Project" in place to use media to gradually get us used to the idea that aliens are real and they are here. I think we may be in the end stages of the Acclimation Project.

They've been saying that since the 50s. Walt Disney's 1955 "Man and the Moon" special, starring Aryan Superman Werner Von Braun, has a nice little image of an alien base on the far side of the Moon (@ 1:23). You'd think we'd be acclimated by now.
If by 'we' you mean us ATSers....then, yeah, we're pretty well acclimated. But the general population...only about half of them. Think about your neighbors and coworkers...do they spend much time even thinking about these things?

Disclosure movement is now not just an internet ATS obsession, public billboards on Disclosure:

Billboards. Now that's an interesting development that I didn't see coming.
Things are ramping up quite nicely, it would seem.
edit on 9/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Until someone explains the 120 knot winds (Cat 4 hurricane) these F18s and UFO are supposedly flying around in, I’m inclined to believe it’s misinfo.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wind up at that altitude can be very fast, 150mph is not out of the ordinary especially the closer you get to the jet stream.

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Jeremy Doorbell lol.
Is that what everyone calls him now or is that a typo?

He did that whole quantum jujitsu scammish thing.

It looked cool but it seemed like kind of a scam.

I like the dude and I want to believe he's above scamming.
He sounds like he believes what he is saying.
He kind of irritated Rogan a bit.
I knew that would happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
3D Gimbal video

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

It wasn't a typo

Glad to see someone else picked up on the whole jujitsu thing, not many have

Doorbell has claimed to have seen the longer video as has the radio host. The footage is in "private hands" which usually means most of the top ufo circuit people have probably also seen it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join