It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houthis claim responsibility for drone attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sure some other thread reported out but didn't provide any skins so here we go. Iran is connected at the hip to the Houthis. Me thinks that this goes deeper and its a countermeasure against the USA Trump administration as in who in our government support Iran vocally. Someone gave Iran the green light to go. The Houthis didn't do this just because. Ten [10] drones is quite the operation.

10 drones deployed against the sites in Abqaiq and Khurais Saudi interior ministry says blaze in facilities have been contained DUBAI: Drone attacks caused fires in two major Saudi Aramco facilities in the kingdom, the Saudi interior ministry said on Saturday. Yemen’s Houthi group claimed responsibility for drone attacks on two Saudi Aramco plants in the kingdom’s Eastern Province on Saturday, the group’s military spokesman said on Al-Masirah TV. The broadcaster said the Houthis had deployed 10 drones against the sites in Abqaiq and Khurais, and the group pledged to widen the range of its attacks on Saudi Arabia, which leads a coalition fighting them in Yemen.

Arab News
edit on 14-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

So here is what Israel is reporting

The Times of Israel

Yemen rebels claim drone attacks on major Saudi oil sites Strikes by Tehran-backed Houthis spark huge fire at processor crucial to global energy supplies amid heightened tensions between Iran and US

edit on 14-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 14-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The Houthis didn't do this just because.

Because what ?
Because they're at war with Saudi ? , I think they probably did do this because.

Saudi use US weaponry to attack the Houthis so the Houthis use Iranian weaponry to attack Saudi ... Simples !

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this op, care to share them?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well thanks for responding but I have noticed a possible connection here. It appears that when the USA - USDOJ makes a move or announcement then an Iran connected player "does something" several days later. It is almost like a Cause & Effect statistical analysis. It seems to me than when the Trump administration USDOJ moves forward to indict, investigate or arrest a major player that someone in the Middle East farts in the bath tub as in the case of Drone and Cruise Missile attacks against Saudi Arabia, seizure of other countries ships, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is going to take some time but look at what our leaders in Congress and the Senate did to Trump on Iran several months ago. I am not a Pulitzer award winning journalist but I do know statistical analysis. I could put together a simple cause & effect diagram since the Mueller report was released and compare USDOJ actions to proceed against those in the past administration or FBI on possible criminal charges as compared to Iran's and its players actions. Its interesting. It will take several hours of work. It all just seems way too convenient for all one side in our elected government railing on Israel and Saudi Arabia yet supporting Iran. Just too strange.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Of course there's a connection , Iran use their proxy the Houthis to attack Saudi oil infrastructure because their own oil infrastructure is sanctioned by Saudi proxy the US , Iran seek to destabalise the market.

The attack suits the needs of both the Houthis and Iran.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Except the US is largely energy independent now. A lost of Middle Eastern oil hurts us far, far less than it would have even 5 or 6 years ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They all piss in the same pot mate........................... Be it Houthi Iranis, Ruskies behind the scenes, even Saudi's attacking their own or other arabs doing it, they are all going to see loads more dosh coming into the coffers. All the oil men win on all sides when something rocks the boat

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Unless there is some kind of secret fairplay agreement that supports a minimum price for middle eastern oil.
The US has a massive reserve of oil for just such a crisis, not sure if DJT can order the release of the oil from the trillion barrel Strategic Petroleum Reserve on the open market at these low prices though.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

He doesn't have to. We produce so much domestically that we've been exporting our own petroleum.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is a real cluster.... I don't know enough to response intelligently. Using post as a place holder.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except the US is largely energy independent now. A lost of Middle Eastern oil hurts us far, far less than it would have even 5 or 6 years ago.

There's a world outside of America that is not in such a position and a global economy sensitive to oil price fluctuations , problems caused to that by rising oil prices will impact America.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If Syria, Iran and Russia are fighting ISIS..
And we are fighting Syria, Iran and Russia..
Whos side are we on..?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: ketsuko

There's a world outside of America that is not in such a position and a global economy sensitive to oil price fluctuations , problems caused to that by rising oil prices will impact America.

It would actually impact America in a positive way...

Higher world oil prices means we make more money on exported energy, after all...

We are pretty much done importing oil as of this quarter and we're a net exporter of Nat Gas now.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is going to take some time but look at what our leaders in Congress and the Senate did to Trump on Iran several months ago. I am not a Pulitzer award winning journalist but I do know statistical analysis. I could put together a simple cause & effect diagram since the Mueller report was released and compare USDOJ actions to proceed against those in the past administration or FBI on possible criminal charges as compared to Iran's and its players actions. Its interesting. It will take several hours of work. It all just seems way too convenient for all one side in our elected government railing on Israel and Saudi Arabia yet supporting Iran. Just too strange.

I would be very interested to see that analysis, if you can find the time to do it. It would also make a good thread on its own.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I may just look at what has happened since the Andrew McCabe stuff came out.

1. Two MSM stories slamming QANON
2. Drone strike on Saudi refinery
3. New investigation into Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh

This stuff seems to pop up like a wack a mole every time the USDOJ takes a step forward in prosecuting the FISA and Dossier group of traitors et. al.

edit on 15-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

new topics

top topics

join