It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Evolved On Earth Then Why Does Our Sun Hurt Our Eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Once again... could it be because we're actually descended from...aliens?!!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Because modern people spend 99% of their time indoors or looking at electronic screens.

We've devolved.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: MykeNukem

It cannot go against all scientific , when there is almost no scientific data on the issue..

No Data = No Science.

Period.

Show me the Data, then we can argue about the interpretation of said Data.

Sounds like you shouldn't be speaking on behalf of Science...since you don't have the first clue how it works....

K?

edit on 9/14/2019 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because modern people spend 99% of their time indoors or looking at electronic screens.

We've devolved.
In ancient Sumeria everyone,,, babies included, wore thick, black kohl eyeliner to lessen the sun's glare in their eyes. However animals don't seem to have a problem with it.
And why don't swimming ducks have a problem with the glare off the water?
And there is that train of thought that says Sumerians were created by the Annunaki by combining alien DNA with primate DNA.
edit on 9/14/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We can't keep up with the sun evolving.

Everything is perfect.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
We can't keep up with the sun evolving.

Everything is perfect.
We are in the midst of a solar minimum right now which means the sun is a bit dimmer than it would be during a solar maximum. So far, for 2019 the sun has been inactive(no sunspots) for a total of 180 days. That's 70 percent of the time. Its also cooled our atmosphere, causing it to contract...which has brought our satellites closer to the earth's surface.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Who or what is Annunaki?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We've devolved.

Whilst that may be true, there has been no time in history that it was ok to stare at the sun.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Its also cooled our atmosphere, causing it to contract...which has brought our satellites closer to the earth's surface.

No. It is when the outer atmosphere expands that this happens. It creates more drag on the satellites, slowing them, which lowers their orbits. Smaller atmosphere is good for satellites. They evolved that way.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerraLiga
Who or what is Annunaki?
Why they're ancient alien gods from the sky, of course. Anyway, I can't prove that they weren't.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Its also cooled our atmosphere, causing it to contract...which has brought our satellites closer to the earth's surface.

No. It is when the outer atmosphere expands that this happens. It creates more drag on the satellites, slowing them, which lowers their orbits. Smaller atmosphere is good for satellites. They evolved that way.

Let me savor this because I'll probably never get to say this again... I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Cool.

Show me how. I like learning.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Cool.

Show me how. I like learning.

Yes you're right about the drag thing...but what I'm talking about is the cooler atmosphere condenses, lowering the orbit.. not by much I'm sure...but measurable.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My theory... depending on eye color .... blue eyed folk with this problem evolved in the shade of trees. Have nothing to support this with, just a thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: JustJohnny

Just Johnny, damn does that suit you

Someone asked a question and you can’t answer it so belittle them
Science, you wouldn’t know or understand science even if you fell into a big boiling hot vat of science
Your comments have made science a religion
Your kind of person is completely pig ignorant of science
You are an atheist fundie, no better than a religious fundie.

Why not answer the question with science than calling people names

I know why, you don’t know an answer because you just have a belief you are right and don’t question your beliefs

Do you now see how dumb that is?
Perhaps JustJohnny is one of the unsouled...and simply cannot know what he cannot know.

Or maybe JustJohnny needs to educate himself before making inane comments and bulldoze people
Christianity has many issues, the bible is difficult to understand, Christians are for the most part disappointing people ( me as well) and we disagree on many issues like who has or hasn’t a soul but
Having an opinion is great, just don’t assume your opinions are right and everyone else holds them and then build an argument from that ignorant opinion of others beliefs

The op asked a question, didn’t assume they were right, JustJohny attacked that op and the question, that is the opposite of what science is all about

Science is a method we use to answer questions

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: gortex

Their own damned fault. Unless you think the sea has an agenda.

The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli

LMAO.

I think this thread is going all the way to the Hamptons.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You're drunk-posting, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Forget all your imaginary and false conceptions concerning the sun.

The sun is, firstly, a living Deity. Actively it is a ball of sensation. Every living thing reacts to sensation. First there was light. Light was enthused with spirit and became sensation. This is the first principle of creation. When you view the sun as a mere thing you surrender any possibility of being anything other than another dull, deluded, ignorant human. With or without a Soul you are nothing if you insist the sun is simply a hot ball of hydrogen or whatever.
edit on 14-9-2019 by shanjuran because: error

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: TerraLiga
Who or what is Annunaki?
Why they're ancient alien gods from the sky, of course. Anyway, I can't prove that they weren't.

Why do you think the pinnacle of life forms is the humanoid? If it were not for an incredibly fortunate/unfortunate catastrophe 65 million years ago humans would almost certainly never have existed.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Cause its bright. Derp.

Ive seen my dogs squint in the sun. Especially on the water. Sun... bright. Dont stare at it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join