It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far do we as a country want it to go? Death to traitors?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How far do we as a country want it to go? Death to traitors?

If you want to get to the meat and potatoes of gun control.

That is what they are scared of.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Too lenient.

Nab all their assets, park the USS Ronald Reagan 200 miles of the coast,give them a free helicopter ride out and tell them 30 days to find a new home country before they have to walk the plank.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its kind of like the people that push disclosure. It is always "right around the corner!" or "in a few weeks Obama and Hillary are going to be handcuffed and paraded down the streets of America"! And then when things don't materialize, when there isn't a press conference with the President saying there are aliens or when Hillary somehow stays out of jail after murdering all these people then the same crowd will blame the "Deep State" or some other non-existent enemy.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Have them live like the rest of us. . . . . . . .

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The question is how far will the current DOJ go to prosecute and sentence officials who put many hardworking people through 3 years of hell? When it is all out in the open and there will be those convicted what should the punishment be?

Hillary's crimes have been out in the open for a long time now, but her and every other democrat are safe because you big dummies ditched Cruz for Hillary's boss. They sure are putting on a hell of a show though.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

McCabes lawyer is saying that reporters are saying that member of the GJ have already told them that they declined to indict.

OK, even ignoring that you are basing this off third-hand hearsay (an ATS record if I am not mistaken), but you just accused the source of a crime in doing so! Grand Jurors are prohibited by law from discussing their proceedings outside the jury room... even with each other! Not only can doing so damage the case against defendants, but it can also get a juror killed if the case surrounds someone with enough to lose to do so.

You have apparently never served on a Grand Jury. I have, and the penalties for leaking information were explicitly explained to every one of us before we ever heard a case. If memory serves, the prohibition lasted 5 years. I waited ten to be safe.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Treason carries a Federal death sentence. Therefore, anyone convicted of treason may be put to death.

The thing is that treason is sedition during time of war. The United States is not at war officially; therefore any actions taken are sedition, not treason. I do not believe sedition carries potential capital punishment.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wrong answer. The question was...if found to be guilty....how far would we as a nation go?

Take it all the way, to the fullest extent of the law. It’s the only way to restore any faith at all in the DOJ.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes you do, you are just not being honest with yourself to admit the truth simply because like every left-wing authoritarian you wanted all of this and more to happen... Comey and McCabe signed the FISA warrants as "being verified," yet Comey later admitted to Congress that they were never verified. The information you and every dishonest person on America has been using to claim "collusion with Russia" came from Russian sources... Including Putin's top advisor Vladislav Surkov and Vyacheslav Trubnikov, among other "Russian sources" used by you and the left to claim "Russia interfered in our elections and Trump works for the Russians..." Ironic, since the real "Russian interference" has been these false claims you lefties/never Trump crowd have been using which came from "the Russians."

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

Did Nixon spend 1 day in jail over Watergate?... Anyway, to reiterate what i was getting at Obama probably won't spend 1 day in jail either, but his future will be obscured just like Nixon's was because Obama's administration was deeply involved in the spying and coup, and those involved could only have gotten their orders from the top, aka Obama.

However, like I wrote earlier Obama probably won't spend 1 day in jail, but those under him whom spied on Trump and his campaign and later even tried to depose a duly elected POTUS could if justice still exists in this nation.

edit on 15-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I would settle for life imprisonment as these criminals were not in league with a foreign invader, but I would hope their crimes were put on public display. I would also hope that massive and near crippling fines were levied against all complicit, be it politicians or the media. Election tampering should offer no protections

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, I'd say string them up. But life in prison will do.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The 2016 election cycle was incredible. We now know about fake FISA warrants. 3 years of a false investigations. 3 years of house investigations. 3 years of testimony from the resistance. 3 years of intelligence counter ops against our own president. Wire Taps. Emails. Texts...and some think even death. It was all done to benefit the Clinton campaign and then after the election to sabotage a president and the will of a nation.

The IG report is in the wild and AG Barr is currently reviewing. McCabe, the FBI director after Comey, was just told his appeal was denied. The dominoes are starting to fall. Wonder who will be on the Sunday talk show circuit this weekend. Follow me here....

The Coup - President Obama was complicit in the government surveillance of a private citizen who was running for president. The cover ups.(If you think the most egotistical man on the planet, and I mean more than the Donald, did not know you are crazy) All of his staff is in the same boat. CIA.FBI.DHS.AG. It happened. There is no denying it. The problem is can the United States in the current PC culture actually move forward to indict and punish those who have committed these crimes?

Evidence - It is all there. Levels of corruption not seen in decades. We all know there are back door deals but this was the weaponizing of the US Intelligence community against a candidate/elect/sitting president. AG Barr is currently reviewing and I can see the indictments coming. Why? Well, just look how the last administration is treating the current. Like nothing else we have ever seen. Ever. There is no love lost and the current president owes nothing to the past. Not a thing.

George Papadopoulos
Paul Manafort
Gen Flynn
are the link to
Podesta
who is linked to
Clinton
who is linked to
Obama.

Epstien not living could actually benefit these indictments because if he was still around it would have been a circus and one lawyers would have used for years to keep it alive and we all know he was a FBI CI.

The Punishment - So, just how far should be go for 'treasonous activity'. False allegations as well as spying on a presidential campaign. The deals on the tarmac.

Link

The Rosenbergs

I have very very strong feelings about what happened during the 2016 election. It has nothing to do with Trump either.

No matter the candidate the FISA warrants would have been issued and another bs reason would have been used for why. Then, after the election a group of intelligence heads and senior staff pushed an over throw of the newly elected president....and it failed. It was found out and now the reporting is out.

Should those who are found to be guilty pay the ultimate price?

Zzzzzz... this drivel again?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Yes, this drivel. Based on your post you are too sleepy to read it all and come up with a good response? Is that you Don Lemon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join