It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far do we as a country want it to go? Death to traitors?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is Democrats as they open the cover and read the coming reports.....

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No more Fortnite?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Suspend the law against cruel and unusual punishment temporarily and when these people are convicted, "Death by slow torture".

Give them what they so richly have earned.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'll go with Lewis Carroll quotes for Final Jeopardy:

"Off with her head!"

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If there was a provable attempt to remove the American president using unlawful methods there should be public hangings.

That goes for anybody who had knowledge of the overall goal and actively played an essential part in it. Anybody from civilians and media, FBI field agents and their bosses, Representatives and Senators, judges, all the way up to the President. Some were probably used as tools doing their job and had no view of the bigger picture. They should be acquitted.

We should memorialize the event with a national monument, both to celebrate the justice system and intimidate our future elected officials from committing crimes while in office.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are Laws....there are People who enforce those Laws....a Jury of your Peers helps action those Laws. ….. we volunteer to be governed by those Laws.

If you kill you should die....if you systemically hurt children you should die....ritual abuse of children means death to the perpetrator...we need to go back to the crossroads where we were waylayed as a Society...it is NOT Humane to refuse to execute certain criminals and YES Society does in fact have the power to judge and remediate. Somewhere along the line these anti-humanitarian monsters who have made careers out of bastardising and mis-using our Laws took us down the Garden path...now its up to US TO REVERSE COURSE AND GO BACK TO THAT POINT SO WE MAY CORRECT THINGS.

Treason is a crime.

It can only apply to specific people who volunteer to be in a position where this Law is applicable.

www.merriam-webster.com...

To which the offender owes alliegence.

For example Waco was an attempt to illicit Domestic Strife and unrest and to cover up Crimes by the POTUS Clinton who had been witnessed in questionable circumstances with women other than his spouse by members of his SS detail....Killary was the trigger woman of everything that happened at Waco...she was the catalyst.... she pulled strings to have those 2 Secret Service men assassinated using inter-departamental Government resources.The collateral damage was over 80 souls sacrificed to keep the secret of Killarys husbands infidelity secret.....

www.bing.com...

This wiki article outlines things the way TPTB want history to remember them...so we begin there...this template shows us the key decisions being made by different departments and it outlines all of the contrasts we need to see what was eally done at Waco.....how everything was engineered to simply transfer 2 Secret Service Agents to a different branch of the Federal Government or to a different task @ Waco that put them in positions to be assassinated by American Domestic Military forces acting upon the orders of the Presidents wife....within the context of a bigger battle.

A special note to all American Military Forces...covert or not....back then you may have been following orders as a Patriot and unknowingly breaking laws....maybe even knowingly with the justification it was "just following orders"for National Security reasons....but today YOU ALL KNOW VERY WELL WHAT HAPPENED AT WACO AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY.....you are released from the bindings of your Oaths.....it is with even more impetus that you are now required by those same Oaths IF THEY WERE TRUTHFUL TO BEGIN WITH step forward to now protect your Country by telling the full and complete truths before you canbe killed and silenced....that is if Killary and Co. haven't already gotten to you.

THE current POTUS has provided a warm safe place for all of you to come in from the cold...do it before you get frozen out.

Listen to this little girl asking if the Police were going to come to her house and fracking kill her...just before they did.....that man on the phone with her I hope has already taken his own life if not he should....he KNEW HE WAS GOING TO TAKE HER SOUL AND HER VERY LIFE......that was a LITTLE GIRL....that was OUR GODDAM FUTURE...….KIllary is the cause...one of these guilty men should correct things before they leave here....Killary covered up her husbands illicit acts by having little girls and boys murdered in cold blood....abuse of the Nations single greatest resource...women...first by the POTUS then by his freaking wife....remediate them both in the name of all things sacred.

Ya...you better believe we need Capitol Punishment for these traitors to the People.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Life in solitary. With a little camera that can be accessed by the public at any time.

This is good, but lets add speakers in the cell that us pleebs can access to choose the listening music 24 hrs a day.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just an FYI I tried to give you a star but this web page would not allow it.

Nice write up and based on my knowledge of how the government works I would recommend that anyone convicted of Treason against the USA be put to death. Life in federal prison is too good at that level.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So what's your "real" question?

Is it...how far will politicians go to get elected? Or...

How far will politicians go to torpedo each other? Or...

How much / how long will society put up with this BULL S#???

Today I read several articles about last night's democratic debate. Virtually every one of the politicians had different ideas about healthcare, medicare and benefits. I stepped back for a moment and looked at the average age of some of these people.

How in the world can any of these people understand the tens of thousands of layers of law, regulations and the labyrinth of legalese of any of this. Politicians have spent 50 years obfuscating all of this (to their gain). Even Pelosi acknowledged that she would have to wait till Obama-care was passed to see what was in it...and that was just Obama! Five decades of democrats and republicans alike have been passing tens of thousands of pieces of conflicting legislation that not even the SCOTUS could figure out if they had 1,000 years to do it and their lives depended on it...yet these people can?? How.

No one can figure all this federal bureaucracy #e out!

So you ask...how far will we go????

The real answer is...it's already gone WAY too far! And the real question is...WHAT are we willing to do to UNDO it!!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who couldn't pin down the actual subject of the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Now all you have to do is learn what treason is.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

oh cool.

a nice little inflammatory statement that doesn't relate to the subject but gets a bunch of stars.

How special you are.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What if it does?

What if what does what? You really need to work on framing sentences.

That is what this is about

Glad we got that cleared up.

Discussing what could happen instead of the same old bull#

You are entertaining a fantasy to make yourself feel better.
This is not the story hour for babies.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You're not helping.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Right after you learn what treason is.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Hope they have a strong enough rope for the orange tub of lard.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha ha.

Okay.

Lets talk in a week when this is yet another failed prediction huh?

I'll see ya right here foxy.

Of course you'll have moved on to the next fantasy by then.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hope they have a strong enough rope for the orange tub of lard.

Mister Obama is part African. Hes not orange, and neither is Dear Hillary

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I would be ok with death for traitors and or treason. Seems like it is a game of semantics in law. We all know what a traitor is

as for treason merriam-websters definition :

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Link www.merriam-webster.com...

I am impressed Silly , 8 posts in a row in 11 minutes in this thread and 24 posts from 6:10 am - 8:41 so far today.

You are on fire !!!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The grand jury probably did not bring a true bill against McCabe. Aw too bad. You can't get a different grand jury to hear the case.

It is looking like the grand jury declined to indict. They should have done that by 6:00Pm today before convening for the weekend.

First of all, the grand jury meeting had nothing to do with the FISA warrants, just McCabe's lies about his media contacts in 2016.

Secondly, there's a very good chance that if the grand jury did choose to indict on those lies, the judge would have sealed it and kept it from being made public until any other future grand jury decisions are made on the FISA abuse.

The U.S. attorney in DC has been holding McCabe's case open for the last year-and-a-half and I doubt it's for nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No we do not know about fake FISA warrants.
Where and when did it ever get declared that the warrants were obtained illegally? or better still fake to use your word.
Not peoples opinions, an actual case brought against the admin. Something, anything where it was determined by a court that any portion of the FISA warrant for a nobody who was no longer in the campaign was illegal.
Oh yeah you can't because that never happened.

The grand jury probably did not bring a true bill against McCabe. Aw too bad. You can't get a different grand jury to hear the case.
It is looking like the grand jury declined to indict. They should have done that by 6:00Pm today before convening for the weekend.

McCabes lawyer is saying that reporters are saying that member of the GJ have already told them that they declined to indict.

And they say a GJ will indict a ham sandwich. Guess just not an innocent man.

Lets see where this goes from here.

Do you have stock in Kool-Aid, clearly if not you have a stockpile of it. What medications do you take? Might want to read there side effects. I remember when my doctor prescribed me ssri's (recently not from years ago) I took them for 2-3 days and was suddenly thinking that HC might have not been an evil witch (head of a coven great C I C right one who is in charge of a coven of witches what could go wrong????????????????)

Of course I stopped before the control took over and went back to mother nature remedies which work far better than big farma/poison/snake oil with out the side effect of thinking positively about one who has connections with NXVIM, who alluded to assassinating her primary contender (and future worst President ever,) who was against gay marriage, partially responsible for the most racist criminal enforcement act (Biden was also huge in this,) laughed when her sick client got off by rigging a lie detector test, was kicked off the Warren Commission for being too corrupt, whose mentor was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

BUUUUTTTT RUSSIA lol Orange man not bad in comparison no matter how sick and twisted one may be no one can be delusional enough to think that he is even close to as evil as that treasonous war mongering low life flown on "LOLITA EXPRESS" Corrupt alluded Demon has proven to be!!!!!

No one will judge you if you see the light as all are welcomed to enlightenment continuing to deny it hurts us all tho!!!!!!!!!

:cheer s::che ers:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join