It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're not gonna wanna click this thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Why is it that only our bovine animal friends take the blame for global warming?

It is sophomoric and puerile to attribute climate change to cow flatulence alone. Stop blaming the faultless cows. They have done nothing wrong!

Instead, I think we need to take a deeper look..

Like, no one ever thought about whale farts, did they? Hoity-toity politicians and their Green New Ganjas never thought to look at the biggest source of toxic gas-passing on the planet.

And you know they're just launching bombs down there!

From some of the statements researchers have made about whales farting they have concluded that yes, it stinks when a whale farts.

In some cases bubbles or clouds can be seen rising to the surface of the water when a whale passes gas.

www.whalefacts.org...

So that's it. Time to cull the whales before our planet becomes a rancid cloud of global warmening

edit on 13-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My wife will testify, that most of it is my fault.

I'm sorry, world... I love beer, beans and brats...

In the whale's defense... if you live in a bathtub, you're gonna fart in it.
edit on 13-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: Whale farts... Friday night, has never been better...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To be fair, nobody is forcing whales to eat unnatural foods to fatten them up which causes them to have "extra gas".

edit: Personally I like lean beef, if a recipe calls for more fat, bacon grease adds a nice bit of flavor.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

There you go liberal colleges. We need more whale and cow dietitians and fitness experts in the field!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

There you go liberal colleges. We need more whale dietitians and whale fitness experts in the field!

...angry radical feminists are lining up, as we speak...
edit on 13-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: I made it meaner

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
But would an 'oceanic fitness degree" be as valuable as a 'liberal arts degree in mime"?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
But would an 'oceanic fitness degree" be as valuable as a 'liberal arts degree in mime"?

Mimes require an internship... so, no.
edit on 13-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: Too much methane! Can't breathe!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Cow make an easy target, what other response have they got than Moo? Why don't these bullies pick on a tougher target like a volcano or the sun for what affects our climate?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Cow make an easy target, what other response have they got than Moo? Why don't these bullies pick on a tougher target like a volcano or the sun for what affects our climate?

Volcanoes can't be regulated by the government, nor can the sun.

Cows and humans can be regulated... for profit. That's the difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I hope to live long enough to see the global warming truthers get crushed by glaciers.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

In the whale's defense... if you live in a bathtub, you're gonna fart in it.

Happy Friday 13th

It was either whale gas or Mansanto's genetic theme park run amok filled with living tree people from Lord of the Rings grown out of the Amazon rain forest. They form caravans and become "Migr-Ents" seeking to storm our North American borders.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
After my last post it has been brought to my attention I've had a bit too much drink. Goodnight everyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And what type of "stinky" do you smoke!!

Cows pass gas eating grass.

AND, for your uneducated information, cows on feed lots (eating corn) actually DON'T pass gas! Why? Because cows can't digest corn, they don't have the digestive system to do this! AND...this is why you hear about "hormones" being given to beef cattle! Because they are unable to digest corn and subsequently get sick eating it, and wind up with (effectively) dysentery, or diarrhea, if they are not given antibiotics. Consequently, they will actually lose weight, not gain it.

Next time, before you start typing to demonstrate your misinformed liberal ways, why not just not type and keep from proving it!!

Sincerely...a cattleman.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Vegans and vegetarians fart a lot, releasing CO2 and NO2 into the atmosphere. whether it is an animal or a human eating veggies, there is a lot of gas created, more gas than what carnivores release. So, if we were all to start eating veggies the same amount of CO2 would be released. We cannot digest some plant sugars well, so they cause us to fart. We cannot digest fiber well, so microbes in our guts help with that and they release gasses too.

The vegans and vegetarians want more food security, so they want other creatures that eat their food put into extinction. That doesn't qualify as a conspiracy though, because many come right out and say that if everyone just ate veggies, all the herbivores would have to be killed so we could grow enough food.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Vegans and vegetarians fart a lot, releasing CO2 and NO2 into the atmosphere. whether it is an animal or a human eating veggies, there is a lot of gas created, more gas than what carnivores release. So, if we were all to start eating veggies the same amount of CO2 would be released. We cannot digest some plant sugars well, so they cause us to fart. We cannot digest fiber well, so microbes in our guts help with that and they release gasses too.

The vegans and vegetarians want more food security, so they want other creatures that eat their food put into extinction. That doesn't qualify as a conspiracy though, because many come right out and say that if everyone just ate veggies, all the herbivores would have to be killed so we could grow enough food.

I've seen pictures of decimated rain forests. Vegans must be stopped, at all costs! They have eaten it all!

(Yes, this is how ridiculous the left comes off...)

edit on 13-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: Why not

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I've seen pictures of decimated rain forests. Vegans must be stopped, at all costs! They have eaten it all!

Decimated rain forests?...or Mansanto-created Migr-Ent caravans on the move

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
humanity is at a crossroads, never before in the history of the planet has the technology existed that allowed whales to fart.

love trumps hate, coexist, its all republicans fault, whales.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I didn't realize that Vegans bought lots of wood furniture. I suppose, they want to surround themselves with things they can eat in an emergency.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

How to make the search engine less worky.

Down here Ganja is something else, I think, to what you use it as... it's the ol' wacky baccy. It's the devils parsley.. the stoned henge.. the.. well you get my drift.

Usually after partaking of a sufficient amount, people do start pondering the preponderance of whale farts, I might add.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
humanity is at a crossroads, never before in the history of the planet has the technology existed that allowed whales to fart.

love trumps hate, coexist, its all republicans fault, whales.

Whale Oil Beef Hooked...

WAGA

(Whales Are Gaseous Again)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join