It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a New Blackest Material Ever, and It's Eating a Diamond As We Speak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

This would be put to good use in a haunted house attraction

Or torture rooms for terrorist.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Lumenari

Jeez, holding a grudge much ?? Fair enough though, who am i to judge. But kinda makes your heart as black as that diamond eating matter though also doesn't it?????

Just a thought.

I have scars on my shins where he drugged me, tied me to a chair, papercut through my skin and then squeezed lime juice on the cuts.

Did you know the skin peels back just like parchment?

Feels great too, btw.

So before you open your facehole or type something perhaps you should be aware of the circumstances that caused the feelings the poster has.

The only "grudge" I currently hold against him is that I didn't have the chance to kill him properly before he was carted off to prison.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Fair enough, honestly no harm intended. Very sorry indeed for your experience. Truly.

But -

Point still remains, more so now you've expressed intimate details and perhaps even understandingly. All i meant innocently was that by carying that grudge he still wins and that you need to let it go to truly be free and whole heartedly be the great person you no doubt are. So by me suggesting your heart was as black as that goo was just a wake up nudge to say ok now let it go otherwise he still has headtime and wins.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I hear that people like him are prone to hanging themselves... Be a shame wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Now, Imagine if you will that thousands of years from now when we are locked into wars with other worlds and want to strike them covertly, our forces would cover asteroids in this coat and send them on collision course with planets. Covert strike.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or some type of public execution - that would be quite eventful.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Fair enough, honestly no harm intended. Very sorry indeed for your experience. Truly.

But -

Point still remains, more so now you've expressed intimate details and perhaps even understandingly. All i meant innocently was that by carying that grudge he still wins and that you need to let it go to truly be free and whole heartedly be the great person you no doubt are. So by me suggesting your heart was as black as that goo was just a wake up nudge to say ok now let it go otherwise he still has headtime and wins.

I owe you an apology.

You poked a wound that I wasn't even aware still existed and I lashed out.

I am in the wrong here, not you.

Thank you for your kind words and I'll think about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96 it's gone now. A police officer almost immediately shot the unarmed diamond thief. The police officer was on paid leave and then a grand jury didn't indict him and he is now back on the beat.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join