It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beebloop O'Rourke has . . . . triggered . . . . . me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBsWoke

I don't think any of them have a plan. At least, not a plan that that is implementable or even realistic.

I think it is childish and theater for them to stand up there and pretend they have the power to make their promises work.

They are already in office, some have been there for over a decade. If they don't have the power to make their grand plans work now, how can they make them work when everything they plan is over scrutinized, constantly attacked, and their character is constantly assassinated?

Want to show that you are the man for the job? Get the job done, don't make a bunch of empty promises.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DBCowboy

This guy is a special kind of pandering douche bag.

people backing this person have an agenda
it is not a good agenda for america

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have never owned an AR-15.

I have two rifles, two hand guns. A 1911, and a Roughrider Army Colt for pistols and a .22 Savage bolt action and a Winchester 30-32 (1957) model 1895 just because it is so effing awesome!.

But since Beebloop O'Rourke wants the po-po to break into homes, confiscate legally owned property in the name of the government, I think I might buy one.

I have no desire to shoot one, to pour some bullets through one. Never desired one before.

But this dick-head wants to take them away and that chaps my ass.

So, might spend a little coin this month.

Just to say "#### you, asshole".

You just don't get it DBC. Guns kill people. And AR's could start a war with the government. I don't see what the problem with taking away AR's is. We need to stop the bad and crazy guys from getting those ARs by the simplest means possible; take them away from the people who buy them legally for self defense against.

Imagine someone breaking into your apartment, coz I'm sure you live in an apartment, and they have an AR. Not pretty. Now imagine they break into your home, and they don't have an AR coz they were all confiscated by the government from legally purchasing owners. The criminals won't have one coz they had to give it up. ITS THE LAW! They will have to use a knife or a hammer. You are now safe.

The only people who should have guns are the goverment. They are the only ones we can trust with such weapons. Just look at history.

I truly hope this is pure sarcasm - hard to tell these days.

Honestly, I did not think I would dupe DBC with that. It was obviously sarcasm.
edit on 16-9-2019 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

You didn’t.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

And my Mossberg cost me like $300 and the box of shells was like $20 so I'm content. The end result is the same for the intruder....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join