It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from 145 CEOs asking Senate to pass gun control laws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They have armed bodyguards. They are protected by various means in their homes. You can bet that they have access to firearms as well.

Would be interesting if those facts were published.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A lot of CEOs could benefit by gun grabbing laws. Because people having guns and going after them if they raise prices of necessary things and making excessive profits will not likely happen. They can charge whatever they want and do not have to worry about us trying to stop them. The second amendment protects us from more than just government, it protects us from greedy and hurtful people. Big business can also take over this country. It won't be all the big businesses, only the ones that want everything we make.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nice of them to post a list of products and services that I'll never use again.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Are the signatures verifiable?

Or is this another Dem ploy.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They are verifiable. I heard an interview that was done to one of the CEOs... He seems to think, like many mostly in the left do, that they have a right to demand to restrict a right which does exist in the Bill of RIghts, and which specifically says "shall not be infringed."

You have got to wonder why is it that none of these, and other, authoritarian left-wingers don't mention the ideology that many of these mass murderers keep talking about... "There are too many people in the world and we need to save the Earth by killing x amount of people..." Meanwhile that ideology continues to be used by the left almost daily as a mantra there will be more insane aholes that will find those ideologies as an excuse to murder people.

The "New Green Deal" is another of those ideologies which out of ignorance from those who believe it a lot of harm will be done not only to economies, but to people...

There are literally millions of people whom depend on "oil" products/byproducts" to survive. From pacemakers, and other medical equipment to fuels needed to run hospitals which cannot, and will not be able to run 24/7 with even a combination of wind and solar energy, yet the left claims "saving the Earth from anthropogenic CO2 is more important and the cost doesn't matter."

Ironically the left never mention the immense cost of human lives that we will have to pay if their "Green New Deal" or other similar "green plans" were ever passed. They only mention the economy which will tank as well leaving billions of people in the west in poverty and without being able to properly heat or cool their homes.

How many millions of elderly people, and babies and children will die when people can't heat or cool their homes? The most vulnerable among us will suffer. Not to mention the FACT that sequestering atmospheric CO2 and going 100% zero CO2 emission will not lower temperatures and will not stop climate change... Yet you don't hear ANYONE on the left state "perhaps we should abbandon all these claims about needing to depopulate Earth because as it is too many insane people keep using these ideologies to murder..."

edit on 14-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'd like to pass a simple note to the 145 CEO's who want gun control.

FU

Love,

The Deebs.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I got one better...'nuts'

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know what...

I am tired for protecting the foolish from themselves. Do it. Outlaw, ban, whatever what you want to do with guns. Shout it from the rooftops, post it in the streets. Get the word out about how you have won...go on, do it.

Just don’t get upset about what happens when you do.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

This is where corporations need to learn a lesson of regulated into the ground since they are working contrary to the constitution.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Who cares what 145 people out of 350 million think. By the way, how many CEO's are there in the USA? This sounds like a minority.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Heard on the radio today that a bunch of Sherriffs in states with red flag laws have already stated they wouldn't even attempt to enforce the laws because they didnt pass the constitutional sniff test.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Who cares what 145 people out of 350 million think. By the way, how many CEO's are there in the USA? This sounds like a minority.

Because those people, among many others, have the power and influence to force the passing of such measures and other similar draconian measures.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I coach quite a few youth sports teams, and am also 110% pro 2nd.
Dick’s provide tremendous support to youth sports, however they always have to eff around with this crap.
It makes it very hard for me to support them.
It’s too bad.
Sorry Dick’s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join