It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Of Sudbury Secretly Takes Private Property From Canadians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS !!! At 2pm today, criminal charges have been filed against 5 employees of the City of Greater Sudbury for 2 counts of EXTORTION. The employees are: The Deputy Treasurer, the Chief Procurement Officer, the Secretary to the Chief Procurement Officer, the Secretary of Supplies and Services, and the City's Assistant City Solicitor, for Conspiring and committing the Criminal Act of Extortion in the City's largest LAND scandal amounting to 56 million dollars.
Sudbury Police continue their investigation and more charges are expected to be laid. For the full story, (unedited so far) go to www.unringthebell.ca PLEASE KEEP SHARING.

www.facebook.com...

unringthebell.ca...

edit on Fri Sep 13 2019 by Jbird because: converted all caps title

edit on 13-9-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I want to hear this story, but your website is really crazy and disjointed.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looking at the site, I gather that this is about the procedure called "tax sale", which is being called extortion.

My question is this; Have those "criminal charges" been filed in a real court, or just in one of those self-appointed courts which get mentioned from time to time on ATS?

edit on 13-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I want to hear this story, but your website is really crazy and disjointed.

Ya but it not mine
Still trying to find better info that make more sense

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Looking at the site, I gather that this is about the procedure called "tax sale", which is being called extortion.

My question is this; Have those "criminal charges" been filed in a real court, or just in one of those self-appointed courts which get mentioned from time to time on ATS?

The great Canadian land grab its called!
But everyone thinks it’s a conspiracy theory!!!
Well its not a theory if it’s happening!!🤨

www.facebook.com...

Court File No. CV=00007860-0000

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It is a sad state of affairs when the legal system is weponized against the public and creates further conflict rather than resolving it. Thankfully this case looks to be getting addressed.

When the legal system acts in secret it is a big waring that justification is not there as they cannot stand up against the accused. Due process is dead and it is a perversion of law.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The land is extremely valuable in it's content, the result of a celestial event.

The Sudbury Basin, also known as Sudbury Structure or the Sudbury Nickel Irruptive, is a major geological structure in Ontario, Canada. It is the third-largest known impact crater or astrobleme on Earth, as well as one of the oldest (WP)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The mayor fiddles.
The good people dance, and the boys are gettin' stinko.
While the damn stinking lawyers conspire to rob every honest person blind.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"They'll think no more of the Bingo, on a Sudbury Saturday Night" - Stompin Tom

I don't think your source is credible.

There has been ZERO news about this regionally.

I live in the nearest city next to Sudbury and haven't heard a word of this.

Fake News.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The land is extremely valuable in it's content, the result of a celestial event.

The Sudbury Basin, also known as Sudbury Structure or the Sudbury Nickel Irruptive, is a major geological structure in Ontario, Canada. It is the third-largest known impact crater or astrobleme on Earth, as well as one of the oldest (WP)

The Mining Rights to all of this land is, and has been in the hands of Corporations and the Canadian Government for decades.

That land isn't for sale or forfeiture under our Laws.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
"They'll think no more of the Bingo, on a Sudbury Saturday Night" - Stompin Tom

I don't think your source is credible.

There has been ZERO news about this regionally.

I live in the nearest city next to Sudbury and haven't heard a word of this.

Fake News.

Guess you did not ready all the post

LISTEN FOLKS:.....PLEASE. Remember the bribery scandal in Sudbury where the City councillors were charged? Then they brought In Cathleen Wynn? They dropped those charges because they couldn't find the money? They couldn't find the money because its not money...............its real estate............hence my website........."City of Sudbury secretly takes private property from Canadians"........Cathleen Wynn is the head of the Scandal..........I need help to bring this story to light.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I searched for this as well and can't find a thing on it, expect for the links you posted. Care to share any credible sources? As far as I'm concerned this is fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The Mining Rights to all of this land is, and has been in the hands of Corporations and the Canadian Government for decades.

I certainly hope that this is the status quo and you can keep it that way. The # they get away with in the US (lawyers) is out of control, especially with violating the rights of native American property owners.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I certainly hope that this is the status quo and you can keep it that way. The # they get away with in the US (lawyers) is out of control, especially with violating the rights of native American property owners.

Yes, in my province (Ontario), if you register a Mining Claim within miles of Native Land, they have a say on what you do to the Environment.

Though, I must add, that the Canadian Government does whater the #### it wants to.....so there is that. They been picking on us Non-Natives lately. Making sure we know it's a "Privilege" to access Crown Land. Pfft...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker

I searched for this as well and can't find a thing on it, expect for the links you posted. Care to share any credible sources? As far as I'm concerned this is fake.

The first hearing of the Criminal Charges, 2 counts of Extortion against 5 government employees will be heard on January 14th, 2020 at the Sudbury Courthouse, Courtroom "E", 155 Elm Street, Sudbury ON at 10:30 am. Everyone is welcome to attend. For those who don't believe still, I hope to see you there. I will be there giving testimony and evidence at that time. Extortion 346 (1) criminal code of canada, 2 counts against 5 government employees.

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

join