It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Moves To Block Democrats Hypothetical Removal Proceedings Impeachment Fakery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Pyle

a reply to: Deetermined

I guess we just ignore Micheal Cohen and that whole thing that implicated the president more directly Nixon in watergate?

Wasn't it revealed later that it was a different Michael Cohen altogether, and that's why we haven't heard his name in the media this past year?

Michael "Trump lawyer and former Deputy Finance Chair for the GOP" Cohen. I dont know how you can think that was a different person.

Here. You were saying?

I am sorry I wasnt talking about that you should look up the case that put Cohen in prison. He names Trump as directing the crime.

If you were talking about something else, you would have posted it. We all know what you were doing.

Sigh

I figured you all would have kept up with current events surrounding a scandal involving a presidential candidate trying to cheat to win the election. But I guess since the name isnt Clinton people dont give a #.

Michael Cohen named Trump as 'Individual-1'. Here's why prosecutors haven't identified him in court.

Sigh

Everything in that article sources the same website. Itself.
Everything relating to Cohen or campaign finance violations is preceded by "alleged" or "appears". Nothing concrete.
It'll be a scandal if any of it turns out to be true, sure. Right now, it looks manufactured.

Sigh you didnt read it did you?

FROM THE ARTICLE I LINKED:
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nadler is trying to keep this stupid crap alive as long as possible, as a diversion.

His constituents need to ask a very simple question.

"What are you doing to help better our lives?"

Instead of actually doing his job, he continues to try to find something, ANYthing, to take out "Orange man".

But, this is all most people now see.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Einstein was indeed a genius.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I guess we just ignore Micheal Cohen and that whole thing that implicated the president more directly Nixon in watergate?

Wasn't it revealed later that it was a different Michael Cohen altogether, and that's why we haven't heard his name in the media this past year?

Michael "Trump lawyer and former Deputy Finance Chair for the GOP" Cohen. I dont know how you can think that was a different person.

Here. You were saying?

I am sorry I wasnt talking about that you should look up the case that put Cohen in prison. He names Trump as directing the crime.

If you were talking about something else, you would have posted it. We all know what you were doing.

Sigh

I figured you all would have kept up with current events surrounding a scandal involving a presidential candidate trying to cheat to win the election. But I guess since the name isnt Clinton people dont give a #.

Michael Cohen named Trump as 'Individual-1'. Here's why prosecutors haven't identified him in court.

Sigh

Everything in that article sources the same website. Itself.
Everything relating to Cohen or campaign finance violations is preceded by "alleged" or "appears". Nothing concrete.
It'll be a scandal if any of it turns out to be true, sure. Right now, it looks manufactured.

Sigh you didnt read it did you?

FROM THE ARTICLE I LINKED:
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

So help me out here. Cohen, "Chairman-1", and one "or more" persons related to the campaign offered to handle negative stories. the tabloid would notify cohen of anything should it come up.

We have this portion:

Second, on October 8, 2016, an agent for an adult film actress (“Woman-2”) informed Editor-1 that Woman-2 was willing to make public statements and confirm on the record her alleged past affair with Individual-1. Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then contacted COHEN and put him in touch with Attorney-1, who was also representing Woman-2. Over the course of the next few days, COHEN negotiated a $130,000 agreement with Attorney-1 to himself purchase Woman-2’s silence, and received a signed confidential settlement agreement and a separate side letter agreement from Attorney-1.

COHEN did not immediately execute the agreement, nor did he pay Woman-2. On the evening of October 25, 2016, with no deal with Woman-2 finalized, Attorney-1 told Editor-1 that Woman-2 was close to completing a deal with another outlet to make her story public. Editor-1, in turn, texted COHEN that “[w]e have to coordinate something on the matter [Attorney-1 is] calling you about or it could look awfully bad for everyone.” Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then called COHEN through an encrypted telephone application. COHEN agreed to make the payment, and then called Attorney-1 to finalize the deal.

And then:

The next day, on October 26, 2016, COHEN emailed an incorporating service to obtain the corporate formation documents for another shell corporation, Essential Consultants LLC, which COHEN had incorporated a few days prior. Later that afternoon, COHEN drew down $131,000 from the fraudulently obtained HELOC and requested that it be deposited into a bank account COHEN had just opened in the name of Essential Consultants. The next morning, on October 27, 2016, COHEN went to Bank-3 and wired approximately $130,000 from Essential Consultants to Attorney-1. On the bank form to complete the wire, COHEN falsely indicated that the “purpose of wire being sent” was “retainer.” On November 1, 2016, COHEN received from Attorney-1 copies of the final, signed confidential settlement agreement and side letter agreement.

COHEN caused and made the payments described herein in order to influence the 2016 presidential election. In so doing, he coordinated with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. As a result of the payments solicited and made by COHEN, neither Woman-1 nor Woman-2 spoke to the press prior to the election.

In January 2017, COHEN in seeking reimbursement for election-related expenses, presented executives of the Company with a copy of a bank statement from the Essential Consultants bank account, which reflected the $130,000 payment COHEN had made to the bank account of Attorney-1 in order to keep Woman-2 silent in advance of the election, plus a $35 wire fee, adding, in handwriting, an additional “$50,000.”

Where in all of this very detailed accounting is it stated that Trump directed Cohen to do anything? We have Cohen saying that, sure. But why would Cohen be seeking reimbursement for something he was directed to do, and presumably on retainer for?

And why did you switch sources?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You act like the Mueller report is dead or something.
Its not.
That is what they are using to run these investigations and getting witnesses that Mueller interviewed.
Like that fool Lewandowski and his contemptuous behavior the other day. I hope they pile contempt charges on his lying bastard protecting head.
But I promise you that the Mueller report is not dead and still holds significance.
He is not always going to be president and when he no longer is you will see just how significant.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Apparently it is about trump making some promise to Russia/ Putin about the Ukraine.
But also that is was not simply one exchange that they found troubling.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

If you want to talk about disrespect, how about the disrespect the intelligence community shows to the President AND the American people by the way they've corrupted their departments?

That is nothing but trump bull schitte lies that you choose to believe.
The intelligence community has done no such thing.
He needs them to stop looking at him. He is terrified right now.
He has been scared since they opened their investigations.
And that above is just nonsense he absolutely must have you believe.
Like his constant claims of fake news. The only fake news is the news that comes out of his mouth.
The rest of it is absolutely true. Like it or lump it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If you want to talk about disrespect, how about the disrespect the intelligence community shows to the President AND the American people by the way they've corrupted their departments?

That is nothing but trump bull schitte lies that you choose to believe.
The intelligence community has done no such thing.
He needs them to stop looking at him. He is terrified right now.
He has been scared since they opened their investigations.
And that above is just nonsense he absolutely must have you believe.
Like his constant claims of fake news. The only fake news is the news that comes out of his mouth.
The rest of it is absolutely true. Like it or lump it.

Yeah, so scared that he improves the economy as a coping mechanism..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join