It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Moves To Block Democrats Hypothetical Removal Proceedings Impeachment Fakery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Democrats are literally grasping at straws. It's like someone hanging from a tall building, trying desperately to get a hand hold on something, ANYTHING to try to not fall.

Trump won this war, after battle, after battle.

Next, the real drama starts. Trump is pulling this off, and snookering them into his traps.

Once the real indictments start happening, and people start pleading for clemency, they will start making deals. Then, they keep going up the ladder until the real culprits are indicted. Obummer knew. That will come out. Killary as well, but the big question is, will either of them actually serve time?

McCabe is first. The FISA abuse scandal is going to make Watergate look like a walk in the park. Powerful people, believed that Killary would win hands down, and they then used the power they had to try and seal the deal by bugging Trump, then launching investigation after investigation, because, they assumed, that he had done something, ANYTHING, that they could use to bring him down. Because, they think that EVERYONE can be indicted for something.

They failed.

And now, the reckoning begins.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Backwards how? Explain that please. If its not just hot air.
How is this supposed to work.... in your own words please.
They don’t have a case. They tried with the Mueller report.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've got to admit that I have no idea how a intelligence whistleblower's complaint is supposed to be handled, and I can't help but wonder if this information and its handling had something to do with Dan Coats' resignation, as I said earlier.

In what way?

We already know that Trump and Coats disagreed on most everything, from Russia to North Korea, which could be grounds enough for Trump to ask for his resignation.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

We already know that Trump and Coats disagreed on most everything

Do we? You mean like Russia's involvement in the 2016 election? And, their continued involvement even today?

You mean like "Helsinki"?
The Worst Russia Blunder in 70 Years
The president’s absolution of Putin will stand as the most surreal moment in 70 years of Russian-American relations, and maybe the most bizarre and troubling utterance by any chief executive in American history.
www.theatlantic.com...

Or this?

Feb. 16, 2017 12:33 am ET

U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter.[/ex www.wsj.com...

Or this?

May 15, 2017

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.
www.washingtonpost.com... /15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

edit on 14-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Do you care to try and tie that in to the question I asked you? What do you think that has to do with the IC whistle blower complaint? You think the complaint was based on Trump leaking classified information?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You said:

Someone needs to remind Schiff that we've never had Congressional intelligence committees behave the way he or the rest of the current committee behaves today. He blew his own chances of being considered a responsible member of Congress.

I say, these are not normal times, since the president himself has been so disrespectful of his own intelligence community and irresponsible is his handling of classified information,

Where do intelligence community whistle blowers go to lodge their complaint in such times?

I don't know, do you? Can you be certain, based on the timing, that this whistler blower's complaint and the way its being handled by the DNI, didn't have anything to do with the timing of Dan Coats' resignation?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I say, these are not normal times, since the president himself has been so disrespectful of his own intelligence community and irresponsible is his handling of classified information,

If you want to talk about disrespect, how about the disrespect the intelligence community shows to the President AND the American people by the way they've corrupted their departments?

I just read an article about the CIA getting caught back in 2014 spying on IC whistle blowers and listening in to their conversations with Congress. We already know that Brennan and the CIA were caught spying on Senate Intelligence Committee members through their computers.

What did you expect? Another president to turn a blind eye to it all?!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: burntheships

I think you got it backwards... The DOJ is trying to save the Democrats from themselves,

Hmmm.

Interesting idea

Though I am not sure anyone can save the Dem's from
their point of no return.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh I agree, they are finished unless Trump is caught eating the still beating heart of a child, or the economy blows up entirely and the stock market loses half its value trump will be re-elected and after they put forward some whackadoo like warren or sanders.
You will see whats left of the average democrats leave in a rush to try and find a party or start a party that still has a clue about the average americans.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I guess we just ignore Micheal Cohen and that whole thing that implicated the president more directly Nixon in watergate?

Wasn't it revealed later that it was a different Michael Cohen altogether, and that's why we haven't heard his name in the media this past year?

Michael "Trump lawyer and former Deputy Finance Chair for the GOP" Cohen. I dont know how you can think that was a different person.

Here. You were saying?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Democrats are now going for an impeachment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. That is the new rallying cry this weekend.

They are saying he perjured himself before the Senate. But are not going into any details.
edit on 9/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It would seem that at some point, some form of double jeopardy would begin to apply...at some point.

Apparently, however, not.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Why, because Demonrats have no real reason to impeach the POTUS but you agree with them because you don't want him in power?... In other words people like you, like demonrats, don't want any POTUS chosen by other Americans... You only want to install your leftwing dictator.... The one left-wing dictator that will deny millions of Americans their right to bear arms... The one left-wing dictator that will continue Obama's legacy of labeling over half of Americans as "right-wing extremists" and deny Americans their rights meanwhile allowing illegals from all over the world to vote even in our Presidential elections, illegals getting free money from tax payers, illegals getting free healthcare meanwhile millions of Americans, including vets, rot in the streets living in tent cities, defecating in the streets...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Democrats are now going for an impeachment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. That is the new rallying cry this weekend.

They are saying he perjured himself before the Senate. But are not going into any details.

Yeah, based on an incident that the people supposedly involved have
no memory of that ever even happening.

The Dems are manifesting their end game of
Orwellian dystopia.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I guess we just ignore Micheal Cohen and that whole thing that implicated the president more directly Nixon in watergate?

Wasn't it revealed later that it was a different Michael Cohen altogether, and that's why we haven't heard his name in the media this past year?

Michael "Trump lawyer and former Deputy Finance Chair for the GOP" Cohen. I dont know how you can think that was a different person.

Here. You were saying?

I am sorry I wasnt talking about that you should look up the case that put Cohen in prison. He names Trump as directing the crime.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

A criminal tried to shift the blame to someone else? Has that ever happened before?

What crime did Trump commit and what's the evidence.
edit on 16-9-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Here. You were saying?

I am sorry I wasnt talking about that you should look up the case that put Cohen in prison. He names Trump as directing the crime.

If you were talking about something else, you would have posted it. We all know what you were doing.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Here. You were saying?

If you were talking about something else, you would have posted it. We all know what you were doing.

Sigh

I figured you all would have kept up with current events surrounding a scandal involving a presidential candidate trying to cheat to win the election. But I guess since the name isnt Clinton people dont give a #.

Michael Cohen named Trump as 'Individual-1'. Here's why prosecutors haven't identified him in court.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here. You were saying?

Sigh

I figured you all would have kept up with current events surrounding a scandal involving a presidential candidate trying to cheat to win the election. But I guess since the name isnt Clinton people dont give a #.

Michael Cohen named Trump as 'Individual-1'. Here's why prosecutors haven't identified him in court.

Sigh

Everything in that article sources the same website. Itself.
Everything relating to Cohen or campaign finance violations is preceded by "alleged" or "appears". Nothing concrete.
It'll be a scandal if any of it turns out to be true, sure. Right now, it looks manufactured.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Is that the one where a several year long exhaustive investigation found nothing?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join