It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Sense, Who Has It? (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Found this web blog and did a little research on this. In a recent survey conducted by Yale University Psychology and Education Professor Dr. Robert Sternberg. Most Americans fail to use common sence on a daily base's.

psychology.about.com
June 2004 (Newstream) -- We throw the phrase around all the time, but just how common is common sense? Experts contend it's essential to success and a new study shows us just what it is - and just who has it. In fact, according to a recent survey, 7 percent of Americans are said to have Common Sense Perception, or CSP - an uncanny and uncommon level of common sense

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Granted they realy didn't need to do a study on this. if you go out and drive around you can see people all the time doing things that make you think twice on how the human race has survied so long. I for one defently fall into that 7%
margin. Evan though i can't spell at all, doesn't mean that i can't think stright and don't have my head shoved up my bumm.

As soon as i find some more links on this i'll post them.

Zintac

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Zintac]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
thats funny cause I can't spell either. I wonder if poorer contries have more comon sence?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Common sense would dictate that we should stop posting on a conspiracy forum and get a life!

join