It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Hunters come across some aliens in Taos, New Mexico....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It almost like Signs. Now, aliens are getting more and more brave about landing and making contact. The big event is coming soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
she saw a ball glowing bright orange and then change color to red or yellow I can't remember which one

Hi mate so interesting what you report there............... If you can remember the actual sequence and type of colour change it would be awesome to hear

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

Yes, you can have an excuse to sometimes not take photos or videos. Here's my excuse for such an event...

I was referring to the second event the two men experienced that day, not the first.

Later, when I was in Central Park I videotaped a stationary white orb...

If you mean later that same day, then you underlined my point, except you DID do what would be expected in this day and age.

By the way, have you uploaded that video onto ATS before? If not, I'm sure it would be of interest to us.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Josh replies to the Facebook comments in the original article several times.

Quote: "We were sort of right in the middle of hunting. My cell phone is off and in my pack. "

Quote : "Thanks for the back up. My phone is always off and in my pack. I'm a traditional hunter. Thanks again."

His reply to this question:
"Did you get a scary or menacing vibe, or did it seem more peaceful?"

Johs's Answer:

"felt a real odd presence. you just dont think much tho till its over. crazy."

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
It almost like Signs. Now, aliens are getting more and more brave about landing and making contact. The big event is coming soon.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Cant speak for them, but I know the most recent time I saw something that had me scratching my head by the time I went from wtf is that to where is my phone it was out of sight.

Also at least for me it was a time of day where little to no details would have been seen.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

gotta tell you I like your profile photo.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Nope. I don't lay it on anyone on here.....I may strongly disagree with you, but I don't attack other posters, nor do I lay it on them, not how I operate.

edit on 14pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

Yes, you can have an excuse to sometimes not take photos or videos. Here's my excuse for such an event...

I was referring to the second event the two men experienced that day, not the first.

Later, when I was in Central Park I videotaped a stationary white orb...

If you mean later that same day, then you underlined my point, except you DID do what would be expected in this day and age.

By the way, have you uploaded that video onto ATS before? If not, I'm sure it would be of interest to us.

Yeah, later that same day, about an hour or less from my first sighting. I don't remember if I was into YouTube 15 years ago but I have the footage on videotape, it's only a few seconds long because that white orb almost cost me my life! I almost fell to the rocks below (see photos below) and if I didn't have the camcorder on a shoulder strap around my neck I wouldn't be here to talk about it.

Resolution of my vidcaps: 512 x 384

www.ufocasebook.com...
New York City's Central Park UFO Filmed, June 2004

Date: June 20, 2004- Here are the UFO photos (vidcaps) taken from the few seconds of video that I shot on June 20, 2004 while in New York City's Central Park. The day started great when I and my wife decided to go for a walk and the minute we stepped out on to the street from our apartment building I looked up, as I've trained myself to do, and saw a UFO flying due East and visible between clouds; a good portent of things to come.

Even though I had my digital camcorder with me I was so excited that I forgot to use it! While in Central Park I went to Belvedere "Castle" which is really a weather station but looks like a medieval castle and allows a wide view of "The Great Lawn" and the buildings along the west and east avenues of Central Park and north of 110th Street. I started videotaping distant airplanes for reference and to improve my handling of the camcorder when using its 20X optical zoom at maximum. I was shooting from the rock stairs that overlook "Turtle Pond" and the "Delacorte Theatre." Looking northeast I could see airplanes ascending from LaGuardia Airport and visible just over the top of the distant apartment buildings. I started shooting with an overall view of the visible foreground area of the park in front of me and zoomed in on an airplane that had just become visible above the buildings on the east side of 5th Avenue (right edge). I did not zoom in on the plane but the area into which the airplane was going to fly into as it ascended. At the same time I zoomed in and grabbed a few seconds of video of the airplane, I lost my footing on the stairs and started to topple forward. I don't remember now if I was aware of the white spot that would eventually become identified as a UFO, but looking at the video I must have been aware of it since when I did get my balance back I started looking for the white spot and passed by it without realizing it.

The reason I couldn't find the UFO again with my eye looking through the viewfinder (which is my preferred method of videotaping) but the camcorder did get, has to do with I consider a big problem that some video-graphers have to deal with and that is the resolution of the camcorder's color viewfinder. The built-in monitor may have more resolution than the viewfinder but I don't think it's still good enough to show such small details as the white spot identified as a UFO. In the first overall-scene photo you cannot see the white spot which as you can see in the close-up photos is a real UFO. I've had to return earlier camcorders because of this same viewfinder resolution problem when I tried videotaping a balloon and couldn't see the balloon in the viewfinder even though I could see it with my naked eyes and hunted all over the sky and gave up. That camcorder did not have a monitor. And since in the above Central Park situation I didn't know that I was going to include a UFO in my "practice" shooting, I could not have relied on the monitor screen.

I'm sorry to say that after the above incident I had two other UFO sightings that would have been impressive if I hadn't, first, run into technical problem, and not having the camcorder with me for the second and long-lasting sighting that drew the attention of other passersby after they noticed me craning my neck for what had to be about 5 minutes!

source:
Photos are © 2004 Edward Lopez. Also Edward can be contacted: [email protected]
Thank you to the witness for sending in the photos and report.
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: [email protected]
At: groups.yahoo.com...
HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

White orb/UFO

Overall scene

Where I was videotaping from

Closeup showing the area I could have fallen from in effort to keep from falling. I was opposite the seated lady, near the edge!

edit on 14-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Add material.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

He was one of our rescues, my bud and guardian when I slept for a decade, haven't slept well since he passed last year.

But I am happy we had him as long as we did.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

bless you, I am so sorry to hear this.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: data5091.

Cool story ‘bro. Pics or it didn’t happen.

I generally agree with that line of thinking... but...

In both cases, they thought they were looking at things that are totally normal.

This dude thinks he’s found other hunters and he’s armed - he’s probably not scared or expecting an unusual encounter. First thing going through his mind is “I’ll go talk to the other hunters” and not “holy # those must be aliens”. It’s not until he gets materially closer does he realize something is unusual about them. At that point, most people would be scared/flip out/etc. and not initially be Thinking “I have to get a picture of this”. By the time he figured out what was going on or amiss - poof - gone.

As for the building/craft... same thing. Their first thought wasn’t “space ship!” It’s a building/camp/tent that in and of itself wasn’t unusual other than the scale/location. Again, by the time they figure out this thing is really that large - poof - gone.

So while I agree there’s no proof here - much like most sightings and particularly those involving direct encounters with alien beings - there’s a logical explanation for why there aren’t any pics.

That said - I’m unsure about this particular story.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Jawas.
Sand people.

That's racist. J/k

I'm not buying this, this does NOT seem like a possible no-cell phone pics incident.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
UFO's are FLYING objects. So why does this guy believe in UFO's now when he didn't even see any flying objects? I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One of the first things you'd think of is to take some pics or video just so people wouldn't think you're a crackpot.

Yeah, I'll cast my vote for "hoax."

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well I’m open minded about this case. The drawings may show that the aliens were intentionally distorting / obscuring their image, and / or obscuring his memory of them.

So yeah the drawings vagueness makes sense for that situation.

They obviously didn’t him to see / remember their faces. Or their craft / base camp that vanished.

Maybe it was a super high tech craft that they scrambled up its image to look like tents (like those huge tents used in weddings etc)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Quite simple really. There was nothing unique about it (thought it was a movie base camp) that made them think to take pics. The weird part was that it disappeared in a few seconds. I don't take pics of things in case they disappear, do you?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: 19Bones79
she saw a ball glowing bright orange and then change color to red or yellow I can't remember which one

Hi mate so interesting what you report there............... If you can remember the actual sequence and type of colour change it would be awesome to hear

I will get back to you maybe my dad has better recall than I do.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Quite simple really. There was nothing unique about it (thought it was a movie base camp) that made them think to take pics. The weird part was that it disappeared in a few seconds. I don't take pics of things in case they disappear, do you?

I guess since he went into detail about the "aliens" that when they went back "hunting" it should have been on their mind? No? In that case would you not have taken shots of anything unusual at all?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Except he didn't view it as alien, he viewed it as a movie base camp. I mean even if I thought I saw aliens I wouldn't suddenly be suspicious of everything I saw (maybe I should be?) the rest of the day. The guy works in that industry and thought they'd stumbled upon something he sees in his profession. I wouldn't be taking pics because it's not suspicious and out of professional courtesy. There wasn't anything weird about it (movies are filmed all over the place) until it disappeared in a few seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join