It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson: freed from jail after nine weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Youre calling for the execution of someone you don't agree with. I think it's you that we'd be better off without.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: Lysergic

Youre calling for the execution of someone you don't agree with. I think it's you that we'd be better off without.
its funny to see the left say stuff like this to me they to blind to see how ironic it is and they prove the late and great Winston Churchill right he said in the future the fascists will come in the guise of anti fascists ....... how right he is you got brainwashed people calling for a man they label a nazi to be executed because they disagree with something he said you also got deranged idiots claiming to be standing up for democracy while trying to hinder the outcome of a democratic vote thats the state of this world in 2019
edit on 13-9-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Personally I think if you take out the politics of this and just look at it as someone serving only half of their time its pretty awful but sadly very common in the UK Judiciary where a convicted criminal serves only a fraction of the sentence handed down at trial.

Psh.

A few years ago we had a female cop shoot a handcuffed suspect in the back as he was laying face down in concrete being held down by another officer. It was all on video. She was sentenced to two years in prison, and released after 8 months.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

The left? LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

A friend of mine was murdered fifteen years ago - stampped to death by a rabid beast of a man who did it for a laugh. The killer was sentenced to a pathetic eight years, served four & got released. I literally couldn't believe it, and it soured my opinion of the judiciary forever more. The guy who he killed was a real gentle soul, just a nice guy, South African living in the UK & working a regular job, minding his own business. Absolute beast is free as a bird, while Francois is resting in an urn in the Southa African plains. Terrible, terrible people in an utterly feeble & futile system. The judges are allegedly independent & impartial, but some of them seem partial to murdering savages, perhaps they serve Satan, have him on speed dial, etc. Total BS.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sadly Julian Assange won't be leaving prison any time soon , or at all , his sentence comes to an end next week but he is to remain in prison.
The law is an ass.

edit on 13-9-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Im on the left now?

Lulz

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just don't give much of a toss about this dude either way.. from being a random pos to some sort of niche political hero lol

But yeah I said some # you don't like. I must be a netzi

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Glad to hear he's out and safe.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
not you the guy you was replying to a reply to: RMFX1

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

He's out what makes you think he's safe

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
julian assange would have served half his sentence next week just like tommy but the only reason he isn't being released is because last time he was bailed he stayed in a embassy for 7 years which is why he wont get bail now a reply to: gortex

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I understand that but he is a prisoner on this tiny island , where the hell is one of the worlds most recognisable men going to run to.
It's a sad state of affairs when we accuse and criticise other countries for arbitrarily detaining people while doing it ourselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think assanges solicitor aught to push for sentence paid as his 7 years in the embassy could be classed as house arrest.
The crime Robinson was jailed for was a trump up charge. as anyone knows if you are walking down the street peacefully any police officer can say you were doing anything and with the backing of his pal your toast.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland
not you the guy you was replying to a reply to: RMFX1

Ahh, sorry for misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Navieko

He's out what makes you think he's safe

How about 'Out and able to be pointed at and told that he's a racist prat who does not understand the law and can he please stop using that silly fake name'?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join