It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker shows how stupid he thinks you are, calls Bolton a lefty..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Who said "I won." In response to one party's attempts to work with the other on a health care bill that drastically overhauled the entire system for every American and the proceeded to ignore them and have his party do what they were going to do anyhow?

How said he had a phone and pen and didn't need Congress and then proceeded to do just that?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Only people who use the term TDS are the ones who can't take criticism of their president. A term used to label someone as an idiot so you don't have to address anything they said.

To be fair that's only because they can't actually formulate a reasonable rebutal.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

If you'd actually look into it, you'd see that Bolton is a neocon... essentially a liberalized Republican.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

U do know the history of American conservatism comes from the ideas from the American revolution right?

Leftism well that is nothing like the American revolution or the founding fathers. Leftism is an ideology from Mao, Stalin to Hitler. An idea that was popular during the early 1990s when there was war, chaos, and genocide.

I'm sure you don't even know the lessons and ideas from the American revolution because leftist today think the American revolution and Nazism is the same. They think the revolution idea of freedom from government tyranny and taxation without representation is fascism. Basically the ideas that created America.[
edit on 13-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's amazing how Trump and his chaotic decision making has the power to change people's rhetoric on a dime so that they stay on their respective sides, for or against, Trump.

I've been blown away this last week listening and reading about liberal pundits and journalists who now suddenly think a more dovish, more diplomatic, approach to foreign policy is a bad thing. When only a year ago they were fear mongering how a Bolton appointment would mean an escalation of tensions and war, which was also bad.

The conservatives are doing the same thing the other way around.

Does no one in politics have any ideals anymore? Is it all just a game of tribalism now?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

There was war, chaos, and genocide during the 1990s??
WTF are you talking about? War, chaos, and genocide is the history of mankind! Most Americans have been living in a relative peaceful time!
And, liberalism was before the American revolution. It was the flame that caused the people to rise up against the catholic church, and to remove the chains of divine rule of kings and queens.
And, I'm sorry, but all the talk about having some type of testing to qualify to vote, or restricting that right to just landowners, or manipulating things so that it's harder for certain sections of the population to vote like was done to at least one Indian tribe as well as an entire town.. that seems to be coming from the Republican side! And it seems to be the very definition of taxation without representIon!
Are you mistaking the image you see in the mirror as the liberal you seem to hate? Or are you just spouting a bunch of nonsense hoping someone will believe you if they hear it enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh, and I'm sure that when trump and gang starts seizing Texans land bypassing the laws revolving around eminent domain to build his wall. you'll be cheering that not so American move also..
edit on 13-9-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So your open border advocacy is the solution to this.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure just where I advocated for open borders.
Do you need a literal wall to not have open borders? If we do, then why aren't we concerned about our Canadian border?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

" Lefties " and Neocons Lie in the Same " Bed " in 2019 . Tucker was Not Mistaken . Bolton will Probably be a Regular Guest on CNN , MSNBC , and the Rest of the Lame Lying Stream Media from Now On .........

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Not sure just where I advocated for open borders.
Do you need a literal wall to not have open borders? If we do, then why aren't we concerned about our Canadian border?

Don't be so effing stupid.

When you endorse decriminalizing illegal border crossings, you want open borders.

Coward.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Dont think I've ever done that either.. me thinks your the one being effing stupid, believing you can read everyone's minds.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How far out in right field do you have to be to believe the neocons of the Bush years are lefties?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Lol... I think the "your either with us or against us" peeps are whittling themselves down to non-existance.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just johnny joins just to talk politics in 2019, dont insult us

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Dont think I've ever done that either.. me thinks your the one being effing stupid, believing you can read everyone's minds.

I don't need to read minds.

I just read posts.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Umm.. well then refresh my memory cause I'm the one who I assume typed the post and I dont believe I ever said anything about decriminalization..

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Umm.. well then refresh my memory cause I'm the one who I assume typed the post and I dont believe I ever said anything about decriminalization..

So clear it up for me.

Prove me wrong.

Is illegal immigration illegal and should be punished?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yeah. . . .

I thought so.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

obviously, "illegal immigration" is illegal, the first word of the phrase defines it as such.
should they be punished? well how do you want to punish them, want to fill up our jails with them and the taxpayers can pay for their room and board? for how long? I doubt if you want to do that for long.
Maybe you want to permanently take their kids away and the taxpayers can pay for their foster care till they are 18?
maybe we can ship them up to trumps hotels and they can work for him for peanuts on the dolllar...
and while you are worrying about the latinos, I'll just sit here and notice how whenever I have the need to walk into a laundry mat it sounds like the tower of babel with a million languages being spoken from people from all parts of the world.. many of them refugees and asylum seekers themselves who flew into this country.

you know what else is illegal, hiring undocumented workers... should the businesses that do that be punished?

how about we try a little harder to deport them when we find them illegally in our country sooner. maybe give them something akin to squatters rights if they manage to avoid being found for 10 or 20 years, especially if they were brought in as young children, have no memory of the country they came from, went to school here, possibly graduated from our colleges and universities, and are productive members of our society.
how about we don't sign the death warrants of sick children who are here receiving medical care they can't get anywhere else till we clear out the long line of people waiting for the hearings in the courts. and here's one for you, how about if they were asked to come here, helped find the cure for the rare disease that was killing them, then we just give them their legal status?
how about we incorporate a little sanity and humanity into our lives!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join