It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker shows how stupid he thinks you are, calls Bolton a lefty..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The main reason people liked Bolton was because he wasn't afraid to tell the corrupt autocrats at the UN where to stick it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
In the moment you used the term "brown ones", you are 100% racist and also ignorant.

I believe the people you called "brown ones" are called Latin American, latino or Hispanic.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I think he thought he was being a pithy leftist and using the *wink, wink* term they use to deride us racist white folks. You know, everyone not lily white is sort of brown or something.

Classic projection.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another abandoned , feeble thread by the OP..

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If I posted this hot mess of a thread...I'd probably run away from it too.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is this about Carlson, Trump, or general hate for conservatives? I can't really tell. Either way this thread is garbage.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Sooo what does that make you for falling for the Russian Hoax perpetuated on the American populace by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Etc, etc, etc...?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Grimpachi

Except there is only one kind of illegal aliens conservatives are worried about..

Brown ones..

Lol

Yeah, cuz we share a border and all they've had to do is a hop a fence. We'd be just as concerned if our neighbors to the north did the same in the same numbers.

But herp derp must be racists!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Those "Young Turks" sound like idiots...having trouble putting two sentences together.

As for Bolton being a "Leftist"?
He certainly has a reputation as a war-monger...and that puts him in good stead with the Left these days.
Hillary never met a military action she didn't like...she and Bolton appear to have much in common.

Just ask Khaddaffi.
"We came, we saw, he died." - Hillary Clinton

She was willing to meet hacks with military action against Russia.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Suckers really taking the bait & bobbers all the way down to the bottom with this one I see 😎

😃 🍌

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Bro, just stop.

The only reason you lefties psychologically project your feelings onto Republicans is so you can say "NUH-UH, I SAID IT FIRST!" when we call y'all out for the racists, misogynists, sexists, and xenophobes you all are.

Bolton is a RINO, RINO's are no longer needed because they cave into liberal bullying and we need people with a backbone to keep America great.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Except there is only one kind of illegal aliens conservatives are worried about..

Brown ones..

In fact didn’t trump literally specifically say “why can’t we get more immigrants from the Nordic countries?!?”

Lol

That's funny. Those brown ones are the only ones you people are worried about. You didn't want those white South African farmers immigrating here when they were being hunted down and killed for their land by northern Africans. Better get your stories straight and do your research before you point your little sausages at us again.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Gothmog

If I posted this hot mess of a thread...I'd probably run away from it too.

Ummm...probably...?

Dude...you wouldn’t be in the same zip code...and you’d never post such pathetic garbage anyway...despite being a...”high functioning sociopath”...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My challenge to you is this:

Look up authoritarian, then look up dictatorship, then look a the left wing platform every candidate is running on, then get back to us.

Your arguments are beyond the pale of idiocy. If Trump was a racist xenophobic sexist homophobe running an authoritarian dictatorship then black unemployment wouldn't be at an all time low, women in the workforce wouldn't be at all time highs, or close to it, and hispanics in jobs wouldn't be at all time highs. Everything would be controlled by white men and white men only. All others would be in gas chambers and death camps, including you. Learn your #ing labels so you can appear half-ass educated next time you come in here and take a dump in the middle of the room just before you duck-walk out.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They weren't willing to accept those icky Christians over here either even though they *did* have brown skin. Nope, they all had to be brown-skinned *and* Muslim or else it was a no-go.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They weren't willing to accept those icky Christians over here either even though they *did* have brown skin. Nope, they all had to be brown-skinned *and* Muslim or else it was a no-go.

That's true, I forgot about that... Remember when 0bama expelled those Russian diplomats because the liberals lost the election? That was ok, too. Odd that nobody said a word when he had the Cuban (or whatever they were) boats turned around midway and sent home.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Brown ones..

In fact didn’t trump literally specifically say “why can’t we get more immigrants from the Nordic countries?!?”

Lol

What kind are you worried about, may I ask? It always seems that when people think everyone is racist they typically only need to look in the mirror to actually find one.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's funny. Those brown ones are the only ones you people are worried about. You didn't want those white South African farmers immigrating here when they were being hunted down and killed for their land by northern Africans. Better get your stories straight and do your research before you point your little sausages at us again.

The only reason "brown people" is even a narrative is because the left has created it as they have nothing else to use in their attack on Trump. They totally ignore the massive influx of those "yellow people" from Asia. They ignore the invisible wall built with 10s of billion spent to stop the mass migration of yellow people and any other color of people coming here on ships.

All of that doesn't fit their orange man bad narrative. What also doesn't fit is Obama was harder in many ways dealing with illegal aliens than Trump, and all those evil pictures of kids locked in cages were Obama years, but hey they work anyways.

The left also fails to see that what we are actually talking about is Human Trafficking of groups of defenceless people...ya...it would not be nice to think that maybe one is supporting and defending Human Trafficking.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Technically, Bolton is a Neoconservative, which makes him a hard-core liberal, if we're using the classic definition.

Massive federal government spending and centralized control, interventionism.

This is exactly what tucker said

He calls Bolton a neo con

He says he is a progressive (or leftist can’t remember the exact word) because he believes massive government can solve all problems

Tucker is anti corrupt war and has criticized trump for hiring Bolton ever since he did it

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Our, govt, if respect for the laws and constitution is shown, kind of limits how much authoritarian rule can be forced onto the people and it eliminates the possibility of a dictatorship.
The current president, who many on the far right seem to hold up as some divinely appointed savior or something, seems to be either ignorant of that law and constitution, or just doesn't care much about them. That is why I brought those terms up as a possible substitution for conservative.
Which yous are not!
But, the main point I was making was that yous seem to have this habit of throwing conservatives under the bus, of which I gave you a few examples, labeling them as liberals.
Here is a few more.

The Unite the right groups.. these were alt right groups which included white separatists, Klans, and nazis. I cant say that all the trumpeters felt aligned with them, but they do believe they are aligning with trump and his supporters. So much so, their whole gig was called unite the right. And, many seem to have no qualms in defending them when their crap hits the fan... only, when the crap gets too extreme, to the point of being indefensible.. you try to takes us for a walk through history to convince us they were really liberals. Maybe at some point in history, they aligned themselves with the left, but here and now.. well, they were trying to unite the right, weren't they?

Mc Caine is another example. Lol.. he was far from being liberal and some should be ashamed at how they treated him! But, oh, he made the mistake of giving a thumbs down, not so much because he loved Obamacare, it was more of a protest against how the Republicans were running roughshod over the dems in the senate. So well, label him liberal and throw him under the bus! Bring out the kegs of beer and dance on his grave! He didnt fall in line!! But, ya. It's the left that is authorirarian.. the left could accept he had differences of opinions than us on most issues and still be respectful enough not to try to make his final days more miserable for him!

You want to talk about authoritarian behavior? What about having such a big fit over "respect for the national anthem" that some nut comes out of your ranks and gives some poor kid a concussion!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join