It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker shows how stupid he thinks you are, calls Bolton a lefty..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
youtu.be...

This is just a prime example of how stupid Fox News thinks it’s viewers are..

John Bolton is always the most conservative person in the room lol..

He literally is a cartoon conservative and has been for his entire career..

How stupid must ATLEAST tucker think his views are to believe this nonsense?!?!

Obviously barely smart enough to operate a television.. lol.

Conservative talking points are just soooo ridiculous..

Trump is accused of colluding with the russians, his rebuttal??

“I know you are but what am I”

“I didn’t collide with the russians, hillary colluded with the russians!!”

Lol... I mean just lol. Believe he colluded or not, that is fine, but to actually buy into a “I know you are but what am I “ defense?!?!

And how many issues are exactly that way??

X republican is accused of saying or doing something racist.. their rebuttal???

“I know you are but what am I”

“Your a racist for accusing me of racism!!”

Lol.. look up the definition of racism..falsely accusing someone of being a racist is not one of the definitions..

So what other issues is the GOP response “I know you are but what am I??”

edit on 13-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Lol.. look up the definition of racism..falsely accusing someone of being a racist is not one of the definitions..

Leftest need to look up the definition as well. For some idiotic reason, they think Illegal Alien is a race.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Except there is only one kind of illegal aliens conservatives are worried about..

Brown ones..

In fact didn’t trump literally specifically say “why can’t we get more immigrants from the Nordic countries?!?”

Lol

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Those "Young Turks" sound like idiots...having trouble putting two sentences together.

As for Bolton being a "Leftist"?
He certainly has a reputation as a war-monger...and that puts him in good stead with the Left these days.
Hillary never met a military action she didn't like...she and Bolton appear to have much in common.

Just ask Khaddaffi.
"We came, we saw, he died." - Hillary Clinton
edit on 13-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I don't know if he said it. But if you think the problem people have with illegals is the color of their skin you are being an idiot.

Come to our country legally or don't come at all. Illegals don't care about our culture, laws, or the burden they cause. I am no fan of Trump, but the left doesn't give a damn about the integrity of our borders or upholding the constitution which they swore an oath to so they are probably going to lose again.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just trying to clean up the mess left by Bush and company.. wasn't bolten part of that company?? And, wasn't Bush also thrown under the bus and labeled a liberal??
Maybe instead of redefining conservative one person at a time when they fail your expectations, why dont you just accept that it's you that is not conservative and find a new label.... maybe authoritarian dictatorship would fit.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sounds like a pundit doing pundit things.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

John Bolton has had a bee in his bonnet about Iran for decades. Can we all please bear in mind that not even Dubya would employ him in a meaningful capacity (he was a brief recess capacity appointment as UN Ambassador in 2005-2006. If Tucker Carlson thinks that Bolton is in any way, shape or form of the Left, then all I can say is that Tucker's cheese has fallen off his mental cracker. That's laughable.
Certainly gave me a good giggle just now anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Except there is only one kind of illegal aliens conservatives are worried about.. Brown ones..

I'm sure they would've traded that color in at the border if they could have. lol
Anything to stay in the country under a Trump presidency.

Where do you get your news? This is all you can come up with when
you got CNN out there?

You are ridiculous Amigo.

In fact didn’t trump literally specifically say “why can’t we get more immigrants from the Nordic countries?!?” Lol

If you'd just answer the question instead of posting lol?
His point would be obvious.
edit on 13-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
He's not, it was a dumb comment, I don't watch his show, who cares?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is the type of thread you get from severe TDS sufferers. Maybe you should try some of that right to try medicine before it ends you.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What an idiotic thing to say when many of us here who don't like illegal aliens because they do things *gasp* illegally, you know breaking the law and stuff, have family members of like skin color to those same illegal aliens .... family members we love dearly, family members who follow the law.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You do realize it was Bush administration that started iraq and afghanistan. Im not going to argue in favor of Obama and hillary. But to say leftists are the sole war mongers is just plain stupid.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Only people that watch Fox are old hardcore Republicans who are easy to fool. Same with CNN, only people who watch that are old people who don't realize CNN has lost all journalistic integrity.

However, aren't the baby boomers tge biggest vote? Maybe that's why we have such a large gap in political division. Too many people watching fox news and cnn...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
well Since it’s been decided planes flew themselves into the Twin towers, I guess the Taliban not giving up OBL had nothing to with Afghanistan’s problems......

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Only people who use the term TDS are the ones who can't take criticism of their president. A term used to label someone as an idiot so you don't have to address anything they said.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't know what you're talking about, because apparently I'm "barely smart enough to operate a television."

You know what "talking points are just soooo ridiculous?" The ones that come out of your mouth.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You do realize it was Bush administration that started iraq and afghanistan. Im not going to argue in favor of Obama and hillary. But to say leftists are the sole war mongers is just plain stupid.

Yep and those people pretty well all voted for it, including Hillary.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Only people who use the term TDS are the ones who can't take criticism of their president. A term used to label someone as an idiot so you don't have to address anything they said.

More like the ones who criticize the president for having two scoops of ice cream.

There are plenty of substantial things to hit on, but we're going after how he had an extra scoop of ice cream at supper ...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Technically, Bolton is a Neoconservative, which makes him a hard-core liberal, if we're using the classic definition.

Massive federal government spending and centralized control, interventionism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join