It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA video shows giant UFO hiding near sun before being hit by solar explosion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Hunkadinka

I can't explain the video

It's a tiny piece of fiber on the CCD. It appears in every image taken by the instrument and is in exactly the same location in every one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I can explain it, thanks to your post with the image dated 2009. I appreciate your effort at keeping us on the right path.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
We have scientific proof of;

- whales
- dinosaurs
- primitive man
- DNA
- exoplanets
- black holes
- quasars
- dark energy/matter
- subatomic particles
- gravity

We do not have scientific evidence of ET, ID, or Bigfoot. We may someday, not saying we never will, just not yet.

The premise that the (or a) government has the scientific evidence, if true, would tell me a deep space faring species;

- makes it all the way to the “jackpot” planet just to crash into it and get themselves killed in likely the most passive biospheres in the universe.

- gets Scooby Doo’d by a government that can’t balance a budget into cooperating with their nefarious goals and not bettering our species.

Either choice doesn’t give me confidence in said species. Of all the ET explorers they send us Lenny and Squiggy. Thanks a lot Type II or III civilization.

Kidding aside. I’m just waiting for debunk proof evidence. That’s just me though.

Black holes are still theoretical. en.wikipedia.org...

Michio Kaku: Black Hole Nonsense Like ‘Alice In Wonderland’
March 20, 2017 Science 0 Comments
sciencevibe.com...

I’m just waiting for debunk proof evidence. That’s just me though.

No, it's not just you, it's all of us. However, if it doesn't happen in the next 10-20 years I won't be around should it happen. Perhaps I'm glad now I may not be here 'cause one never knows what may accompany their "appearance" if they're really from "out there". You can't discount that they're here but in other dimensions.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don’t discount others that may believe or experienced something but it’s “their” evidence. Not mine. This dimension or another. I think the multi dimension angle kicked in when the probability of a species navigating light years to find us kept appearing less likely. Especially with the universe stretching distances between local groups.

I will still keep watching the skies though. Not ruling anything out.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You should actually read the Michio Kaku article before using that as a post to disprove black holes because that isn't what is said.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I don’t discount others that may believe or experienced something but it’s “their” evidence. Not mine. This dimension or another. I think the multi dimension angle kicked in when the probability of a species navigating light years to find us kept appearing less likely. Especially with the universe stretching distances between local groups.

I will still keep watching the skies though. Not ruling anything out.

For me the multi-dimension angle kicked in many years ago when the ET belief kicked in and I didn't buy it. However, there have always been strange things being witnessed by us that defy explanation. Things not usually seen by our eyes but we saw the effects. Starting with "ghosts", so called poltergeists, etc. And what gives them a reality is that the occupants of these realities can be recorded. When you witness something not of our dimension, you just have to wonder where they "reside". I glimpsed another dimension even though I was under the influence of a "psychedelic" but what I saw actually existed "there" not here. Then there are the videos that show a lot of non-3-dimensional activity and though the video I'm going to include here doesn't have anything to do with UFOs/aliens, it shows proof of other dimensions. So I don't think our "visitors" are necessarily from out there, universe-wise. They seem to be from an unknown here. I'm aware that some of you will reply with "CGI". Provide evidence. Enjoy.

Evidence of at least another dimension, use 1/25 speed and freeze frame:
Materializing cars and humans videos
www.youtube.com...
2:08 a car hits a car that materializes in front of it
4:25 a man drops out of thin air onto a van
5:26 a man materializes in front of a car
6:10 materializing truck in tunnel on right lane hits a truck that's on the right lane!
14:18 " dog on highway

edit on 14-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Add material.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Examples of artifacts produced by video compression and simple line of sight illusions.

Neither of which have anything to do with Scott Waring or images from STEREO.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Examples of artifacts produced by video compression and simple line of sight illusions.

Neither of which have anything to do with Scott Waring or images from STEREO.

As bright as you are you may not always have the answers. Please explain what is seen in the video in my reply to PilSungMtnMan.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

2:08 - Line of sight. The "ghost" car was simply hidden by the other car.

4:25 - Video compression artifact. It's a frame rate thing.

That's all I was interested in watching.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

2:08 - Line of sight. The "ghost" car was simply hidden by the other car.

4:25 - Video compression artifact. It's a frame rate thing.

That's all I was interested in watching.

I'm disappointed with your stock answers. This video is not the only one showing similar effects. Provide a freeze frame where the car, or parts of it, is visible before it appears. Please.

Show me/us "Line of sight" and "Video compression artifact" in this video. They may be fakes but look at the reactions of the pedestrians where they're visible in two of the segments. And remember, a few of these are mostly security camera videos which don't guarantee anything but it's a plus.

edit on 15-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Sorry.
I don't respond to gish gallops. Stopped some time ago.

But you're derailing your own thread.

edit on 9/15/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Sorry.
I don't respond to gish gallops. Stopped some time ago.

But you're derailing your own thread.

I'm sort of derailing my own thread but it's referring to other dimensions being considered as a source for alleged aliens instead of the mandatory extraterrestrial explanation. Sometimes you have to go afield.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join