It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're here! Pregnant teenager shocked after seeing 'extra alien face' in baby scan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

No wonder shes pregnant at 16.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Well either case, pretty sure even is she did believe that in Brittan everything is heavier because its closer to the sun. She found out by now that is not the case, the comment section alone will inform her. So either way, real, or not totally real, could have been a skit for all I care, but it was pretty funny either way.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Lowest stage of thread subject -ludicrous embarrassment

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Oh ya you think thats bad. Well what is this mirror site, supposed to be news or something? Was it a slow news day? No overweight celebrities to report on? No cats stuck in trees?

But I suppose what two teenagers think of a crappy ultrasonic picture is more important. But personally, I think the cats stuck in trees, is much more funny, and much more of a waste of time. Now how many cats have you seen that get stuck in trees in your life?

You could go back in history for thousands of years, and the only cats you will find stuck in trees were the ones who only had 3 legs. And the news tittle to those should have been. "A cat with 3 legs, somehow climbed up a tree and does not want to come back down:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join