It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11x More Carcinogenic Glyphosate in BK Impossible Burger than Competitor's Beyond Burger?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Im embarassed to say but having worked for a brief period in a grow op where they sprayed even CBD crop with roundup's to help dry it better, i've developed an ability to notice glyphosate in cereal, etc.

And agree, three of the staples I'm shocked the US food supply is inundated with copious amounts of glyphosate is

1) all grain/wheat products (whether pizza crust, bread, pasta, cake, granola bars, oatmeal, cereal, etc)

2) all grocery produce whether beets carrots lettuce corn broccoli beans spinach soy, veggie burgers included - whether fresh frozen or canned

3) all grocery dairy eggs poultry and meat! - cause these animals graze on so much gluphosated pasture or get it in their processed meal pellets, chow, etc

I used to love morningstar meatless breakfast sausage, veggie burgers, etc until one bite and had to spit it out and empty freezer cause theres so much Glyphosate taste to it.

Kids eating glyphosated cereals every morning are already used to that nasty taste already, sadly.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know why they call it impossible? Because it is impossible to stomach. Took 2 bites, took it back and traded for a regular Whopper. Not a huge fan of Whoppers to begin with, but a whole lot better than that impossible thing. Not really any better for you either if you look at the calories, etc.

I will stick to meat, thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Than what is the point?

Well with beef you are a big meanie because you eat animals, but ya there really isn't much difference other than if you want lower carbs eat the beef.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join