It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice stops NBC host in her tracks after she is asked whether Russia 'elected' Trump

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

When asked "do you think it’s possible that Russia’s election interference actually worked? It actually elected Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton?”

Rice immediately called out the irresponsible conspiracy theory and let Guthie have it:

I don’t think there’s any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have. I think that really does devalue the people in Wisconsin and Michigan and others who decided to vote for President Trump. Whether you like this president or not, whether you believe that he should have been president or not, let’s give the credit to the Americans who went out and voted for somebody who they thought would bring change.

Condoleezza Rice stops NBC host in her tracks after she is asked whether Russia 'elected' Trump

It's a start, some worthy rational commentary from Rice about giving credit to the Americans who voted for Donald Trump rather than turning it into a Russian disinfo fest for the left to whine about. So kudo's.

It's not a long piece but you know, it's good to see it when it happens.
edit on 12-9-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner
It’s to bad she wont for president. She would have my vote. One smart lady.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I think this is what Trump was hoping to start, a revolution of people standing up for what's right. Not left vs right but standing as one, rationally considering things. Right now it's a mess and you got people fighting back and forth because they hate losing. They're forgetting the People.

Maryann Williams as she puts it had to admit the right are far nicer than the left.

During the initial interview with Bolling, Williamson, during a hot mic moment, said, “What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me? “It’s such a bizarre world,” the presidential candidate continued. “You know, I’m such a lefty. I mean, I’m a serious lefty, but they’re so … I didn’t think the left was as mean as the right. They are.”

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Oh, i had the distinct understanding that anyone could post the similar articles if not in the same forum. I probably wouldnt have posted if i knew you posted in another forum.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

I would consider voting for Rice in 2024!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I’d strongly consider voting for Ms. Rice.
Not sure of all her positions, but I’m a fa !

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that a measly few million tweets and memes had ANY influence at all when compared with the billions of lies and falsehoods which literally drown out and shut down all other viewpoints, is a moron.

“The Russians influenced the election”

Yeah right.

top topics

join