It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Presidential Candidates Debate -- September 12, 2019

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I swap between this and Vodkapundit's Drunk Blog. Both make me laugh hard enough to cry.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul

originally posted by: pavil
Whew....... Almost ran out of moonshine tonight.

Close call.

Same here with muh jack!

Dem House leaders are drinking extra heavily tonight.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Im2keul

originally posted by: pavil
Whew....... Almost ran out of moonshine tonight.

Close call.

Same here with muh jack!

Dem House leaders are drinking extra heavily tonight.

Jerry Nadler reportedly has an emergency appointment with his eye doctor tomorrow.

Those new glasses cracked tonight 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Biden said:

"And we have to get buybacks and get them out of the basements.”

twitter.com...

Is he saying he's going to force Walmart to buy back the guns, and force kids out of their basements?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This, ladies and gentlemen, is your 2020 field from the Island of Misfit Dems.

There is ZERO chance the DNC remotely feels they have a legitimate shot. Keeping Bernie front and center is repayment for the hit job they put on him in 2016 (thank you Wikileaks).

The DNC sunk a crap load of $ into Hilary and they are on fumes now because it’s only “hate Trump” money coming in. Not pro-Dem money.

The game plan is placate Bernie voters in 2020; he may be dead by 2024 so retaining their votes is critical. Then put a real (TBD) candidate up in 2024 when there’s no Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Even my Democrat wife said tonight that none of those on stage could beat Donald Trump.

That tells me, IT's OVER already.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Sorry, I only support actual talent on Patreon. Like the guy who wrote Xedit. Maybe we can get him to run?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Kamala was born knowing how to be a prosecutor... wow...

TheRedneck

Well at least we know why poor people can't afford a good lawyer? I mean if the majority of them have the intelligence and morals as Kamala, us PEONS gonna be screwed if we need representation! She is an IDIOT!

Also from what I heard, "Is Obama running again?"?
edit on 13-9-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Friday, September 13, 2019

Can you believe this? The Democrat-led U.S. House returned from a 6 week vacation on Monday...worked 4 days, and then left Thursday evening for a 4-day mini-vacation!

See the Sept Calendar: www.rollcall.com...

The Republican-led U.S. Senate on the other hand, is staying in D.C. and focusing on getting more conservative (Trump-friendly) justices approved, in all 50 states.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel is wondering why these Democrats never discussed the economy !!

And she acknowledges that Castro is a dirty campaigner for attacking slow-joe Biden !!

😃 😎 😃

And I'm surprised we haven't heard any comments from our vocal Member Democrats 🙂

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Can you believe this? The Democrat-led U.S. House returned from a 6 week vacation on Monday...worked 4 days, and then left Thursday evening for a 4-day mini-vacation!

The Republican-led U.S. Senate on the other hand, is staying in D.C. and focusing on getting more conservative (Trump-friendly) justices approved, in all 50 states.

Some are said to be heading for Islands in the Bahamas that were unaffected by the Hurricane 🙂

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll start a thread on that subject at the right time. Democrats are dour and/or having panic attacks, because:

1. Biden can't beat Trump
2. None of the other 9 Dims can beat Biden
3. Trump Admin keeps WINNING globally for America
4. America keeps getting better for Americans
5. 180 New Trump judges...and climbing.
6. DOJ is incrementally revealing Obama Admin crimes/corruption
7. DNC is in $$$ debt from 2018 mid-terms
8. Hillary lost
9. Media's Trump vs Biden polls are lying to them...and they know it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I posted the pic on the right earlier. I was able to get a screen shot of Biden's face so I could show the actual comparison.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Bebbop; If the weapon is designed to propel a lead object through a barrel, then it should be banned.

FU Beeboo.

This is why they are going after straws first

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

I actually think Mayor Pete's biggest setback is the huge crush he seems to have developed on Pence who hasn't said one thing at all about any of this on the public record since the election and barely even back before it, but Mayor Pete goes out of his way to try to pick a fake fight with him.

It's that sort of schoolboy hate thing where it means he really likes you.

Pete remembers what Pence did in Indiana. Many people seem to forget Pence was a HORRIBLIE governor. He fled the state on the Trump train because he was likely to get primaried by another GOP member.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I don’t know if slamming through judges with little to no vetting is a good idea. Sounds like a corporatist wet dream and a subversion of the process.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Look what this former Democratic Senator had to say on ABC after the Debate. I especially like the lady who interupted her, shaking her head no.
Link

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

I actually think Mayor Pete's biggest setback is the huge crush he seems to have developed on Pence who hasn't said one thing at all about any of this on the public record since the election and barely even back before it, but Mayor Pete goes out of his way to try to pick a fake fight with him.

It's that sort of schoolboy hate thing where it means he really likes you.

Pete remembers what Pence did in Indiana. Many people seem to forget Pence was a HORRIBLIE governor. He fled the state on the Trump train because he was likely to get primaried by another GOP member.

Mayor Pete is what happens when you guys are more interested in trying to troll your opponents than in having principles. Don't deny it.

When even some of the other candidates standing on that stage with him are aggressively attacking judicial nominees for merely having membership in faith affiliated groups and claiming that makes them suspect or unfit for their appointments, but they don't say a thing about Mayor Pete's open affiliation with faith and propensity to couch all his political attacks in religious language shows you the very open and blatant hypocrisy in the left.

By any means with no actual morals or principles at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They have no respect for the constitution.

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.” Beto O’Rourke

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They have no respect for the constitution.

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.” Beto O’Rourke

Just remember Beto is an unelected private citizen saying that. He should focus first on getting out of the 1% polling.

I will be glad when he drifts back to his Trust farm with his Heiress wife. Maybe he can hire illegals there to do the work and not feel his white man cos guilt.

He makes Justin Truedeau seem manly.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join