It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INVASION AMERICA! Wave of Democrat Voters Coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mamabeth

So vote senile old racist xenophobe instead?

Aye, that will sove your problem in spades.

And you wonder whos fecking laughing at half of you?

That the rest of the world, with a tear in our eye mind you.

Good thing we dont give a flying #$%& what the world thinks, Trump was elected President of the UNITED STATES.
edit on 13-9-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KYRick

Yes nothing about your POTUS that racist nether i suppose?

It's just all in our heads down to fake NEWS that comes out the Muppets own puss. x

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Shame that you live on the same Earth as the rest of us then eh?

What a silly nonsensical xenophobic arcane mentality to harbor. LoL

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You obviously never worked in manufacturing and did not witness to the Chinese stealing US patented items and devices and reverse engineer them. Our company complained via our US Senator and Congressmen to the Department of State on this back while Bill Clinton was in office as President. They would not help nor do anything.

Nor did you work at GM in which the Chinese said that if you want to build cars in China then you must move your entire supply base into China and close them down or reduce their footprint in the USA.

You don't even know what your are talking about and are simply playing the pied piper race card. Facts are facts.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Confused you may be.

As long as you have no other issue with the rest of the sentence i imagine you get the gist of my meaning.

There are levels of racism you see, just as there are levels with many a thing in life.

Would you be happier with "borderline racist"?

Probably not, but way to split hairs. x

Make America sane again.

You're speaking as a member of the party who started the KKK, the party of racism, the party who fought tooth and nail against Civil Rights, the party that drove natives away, the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow Law. Who the hell are you to tell someone else they're semi-racist?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes nothing about your POTUS that racist nether i suppose?

It's just all in our heads down to fake NEWS that comes out the Muppets own puss. x

Show me anything he has said or done that is racist. Remember, Facts are not racist. I know, there is that pesky word again. Facts. If you cant show me one example of racism, actual racism from President Trump and you don't take back your comment, that might make you a bit of a liar. SO lets see all that Trump Racism!

edit on 13-9-2019 by KYRick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I agree that he doesn't know what he is talking about and keeps
playing the same race card over and over again.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Fact is Trump is a racist.

Googles your friend there.

We hint telling 4 women who are already American citizens to go home when are already there is pretty much the pinnacle of racist stupidity.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Why no wall

Mexico will pay

Use kickstarter to fund the wall

Why no wall, why no wall

MAGA

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: mamabeth

So vote senile old racist xenophobe instead?

Aye, that will sove your problem in spades.

And you wonder whos fecking laughing at half of you?

That the rest of the world, with a tear in our eye mind you.

Every civilized nation is pushing liberal policies out. They're losing in every aspect across the world. Where have you been, a basement?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We hint telling 4 women who are already American citizens to go home when are already there is pretty much the pinnacle of racist stupidity.

SO no racism. Telling those four women to go back from whence they came is NOT racist. He said go back, fix those problems and come back here with some insight. Im paraphrasing but thats the gist of it. Nice try but you have failed once again. Soooo, liar then? More lies from the left wing mouth pieces reeeeing about Trump. How sad you all are.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: PurpleFox

Shame that you live on the same Earth as the rest of us then eh?

What a silly nonsensical xenophobic arcane mentality to harbor. LoL

Take a step back and look at yourself man. Nearly everything you post is calling someone one of your dog whistle words that end with ism or ist. You're your own worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Think of how sad they will all be if Trump wins in 2020!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick

SO no racism. Telling those four women to go back from whence they came is NOT racist. He said go back, fix those problems and come back here with some insight. Im paraphrasing but thats the gist of it. Nice try but you have failed once again. Soooo, liar then? More lies from the left wing mouth pieces reeeeing about Trump. How sad you all are.

What did you expect? Their vocabulary is limited almost to slurs only and they don't even use those in the correct context, and their debating is even more limited than their vocabulary.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: KYRick

What did you expect? Their vocabulary is limited almost to slurs only and they don't even use those in the correct context, and their debating is even more limited than their vocabulary.

Im considering a large investment in Kleenex. I have a feeling that company is going to be a Leftists best friend come Election Night 2020.

Edited to add, Andy, just because you say "Fact is" doesnt make it a fact...
edit on 13-9-2019 by KYRick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Think of how sad they will all be if Trump wins in 2020!

I'd assume that deep down they'll be ecstatic because they know he's the only answer to a better America. Probably why they all act completely retarded at the debates.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Confused you may be.

As long as you have no other issue with the rest of the sentence i imagine you get the gist of my meaning.

There are levels of racism you see, just as there are levels with many a thing in life.

Would you be happier with "borderline racist"?

Probably not, but way to split hairs. x

Make America sane again.

Dem translation: You can't love people of other races/colors unless you are willing to let them crash the border and take advantage of all the free stuff Dems are offering them in exchange for votes.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

POS illegals that are all gangbangers yikes tell us how you really feel. I was in California last year and the majority of POS I saw were homeless drug addict Americans. Go figure.

But you resisted the urge to take them out of your city and move them behind something like.. i dunno? a wall?

you embraced them, yeah? your own citizens... you did, didn't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Sounds more like trumpsters are getting their excuses ready for when he loses the election. Illegal collusion will replace Russian collusion.

Loses the election.. you lost me after that.

You just know that's not how it's gonna go... fake news.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Can't get any funnier than the absolute farce and mockery that Trump is making out of the presidency. It's like we're living in a Saturday night live skit. The world is laughing at us.

You can't stop there, that's baldwin country.

he keeps lowering the number of notches on his belt...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join