It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INVASION AMERICA! Wave of Democrat Voters Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hay I didn't author the title. Its a cut and paste from Live Leaks Web Site. Take a look at the video with the DHS SUV in the background. My guess is the location is along the Pacific Ocean so that would make it California. So much for these cheap boarder walls. So how are they getting in. Must be cheap made in China steel. It also seems that by what California is doing to welcome illegal entry into the USA that these fine fellows may find a way to vote.

CNN Won't show you this! Democrats used to be FOR Border security and keeping ILLEGAL MEXICANS OUT. However, they are now desperate for voters since most Americans aren't buying their %*$ anymore, and need NEW VOTERS! HERE THEY COME!

Live Leak

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

California can keep the invaders.
They do more for illegals out there than they do for Americans.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I call BS on the video. I saw 50+ people going thru the ‘wall’, maybe 10 of them, had even a backpack. The rest of everyone, just had the clothes on their back. Are all these illegals really coming in with nothing? I find that hard to believe.
edit on 12-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
the regular video is an American who went to walk around in mexico and this started happening. he was at the wall for a little while and after 10-15 mins people started running up and through the wall. they can always go back any time.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Poop holes like California already vote evil leftist douche bags in.

This is why the Electoral College is so critical, so that evil states filled with evil leftists don’t decide for the rest of the country.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It’s an embarrassment that this country can’t secure its borders and even more embarrassing that we have a government party that’s promoting this BS without an ounce of concern for the well being of the very citizens who elected them. Time to put up the turrets.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That's quite the pile of steaming hot semi-racist nonsensical inflammatory bullcrap in the one paragraph.

Well done, MAGA hat and a balloon for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's quite the pile of steaming hot semi-racist nonsensical inflammatory bullcrap in the one paragraph.

Well done, MAGA hat and a balloon for you.

Hmmmm.....”semi-racist” that’s a new one. I never new racism came in varying degrees. I always thought you either were or you weren’t. Good to know I have a window of permissible error. Is that like being ok with talking to someone of another race but no way in hell you’d ask them over for dinner?

Scratches head, walks away “semi” confused.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I currently and unfortunately live in California, but that doesn't mean I automatically welcome the POS illegals. Alot of em are worthless gang bangers looking to bring their crime and petty-ness to the "Land of Opportunity". And the Liberals want them here? Wth

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Confused you may be.

As long as you have no other issue with the rest of the sentence i imagine you get the gist of my meaning.

There are levels of racism you see, just as there are levels with many a thing in life.

Would you be happier with "borderline racist"?

Probably not, but way to split hairs. x

Make America sane again.

edit on 12-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Even the Dem POLLS are rigged..

just wait til 'elections'... its all FIXED!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think the day will come when there will be no option than regain sovereignty of California using military force.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There are levels of racism you see,

No, I don’t see, maybe in your world but not in mine. Fairly simple really, you are or you’re not. But hey, nice twist you put on it anyways. Here’s a lil something for your efforts.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That because you live in Trump town i imagine.

I said what i mean, you're the one who apparently wishes to split hairs.

What's fairly simple is that you refuse to see the forest for the racist trees.

Anyhoo here’s a little something just because it's nice to be nice.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're right you know I completely agree. Being semi racist is like being semi pregnant.

Now abort away young liberal. Abort away..

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

What about semi-hard.

Then again if you are pregnant something obviously took root.

Away you go, ya old conservative.

Thing is, its a hell of a lot more complex than right vs left, and thats on both sides of the pond.
edit on 12-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That because you live in Trump town i imagine.

What's fairly simple is that you refuse to see the forest for the racist trees.

Now your just talking in circles like most of your post. Thx for the enlightenment about the forest and trees and stuff, for someone that doesn’t know me from Adam you really nailed it...well semi. Not going to derail thread any further, I’m out.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is too much double entendre in this.

I don't think you get to call something semi racist. You're just opening the door for obscurity and using it as a catch all for the accusation. Something either is, or it's like, your opinion, man.

Much like a micro aggression. "He stared at me wrong while he wasn't acknowledging my presence, he's a raaaaysis!!"

*jazz hands*

You're peeling back layers to find yet more layers and even more under those, ad infinitum. You're only going to do yourself a mischief this way.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Take care then.

It's all circles and cycles, from one generation to the next, from one epoch to the other.

Kind of how nature and humanity rolls.

Thing is, as a race, we refuse to learn from our past historical transgressions, suppose we better hope that nature does not decide to do the same.

Anyhoo i bid ye fair evening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join