It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being forced to join a cult

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why am I being forced through another so called "masonic inquiry" despite me not wanting anything to do with the freemasons. In the early 90s I won a defamation case against them brought on my behalf by someone. As far as I understand no one can be forced to join the masons against their will. The problem here is I was abused in a least one masonic lodge (ardrossan now closed) due to my grandfather's investigation or work being blown. They were trying to clear up before the ratification on Geneva convention on torture. Is it only a British thing that people are forced to join? Knowing people like Saville were both SIS and masons makes me want nothing to do with them in fact I spat on their lodge whilst passing to re-enforce this to them. I have asked the authorities for witness protection as they killed family members. Some of these people are that insane they think I have a duty to go work back their pedo network and torture video losses confiscated by forfeiture of asset orders in the 80s. Ps this is rank and file not masters. Others are under the belief they can run an investigation through me (Scottish government and MI5) I have repeatedly told them they need a royal warrant for that. There was one I believe in 1990. I am sick of falsely being accused of stuff and told to join an organisation which mainly sells drugs, with full approval I might add. I think society deserves better. I am considering fleeing the country as the UK is about the most corrupt masonic led hellhole on this planet. Why can I not have my human rights on this earth? Why do I have to earn them back from the masons?
edit on 12-9-2019 by Thetruthreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetruthreleased

Posting some evidence of any kind to prove anything you are saying would help this look slightly truthful and real, otherwise this is just your ramblings/hearsay.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What do you mean by "Pero Network"?
Do you mean "Pedo"?
It sounds like you have a major story to tell.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I am having a really hard time believing anything you wrote.

I don't know about the UK but here in Canada, on my initiation application, the first question was :

"that unbiased by the improper solicitation of friends and uninfluenced by mercenary or other unworthy motives, I
freely and voluntarily offer myself a candidate for the mysteries of Masonry;

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Posting some evidence of any kind to prove anything you are saying would help this look slightly truthful and real, otherwise this is just your ramblings/hearsay.

I enjoy some ramblings. However, I appreciate coherent ramblings, as opposed to incoherent ones.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

In the early 90s I won a defamation case against them brought on my behalf by someone

You should have plenty of "paper work" that you could post to back up this claim?

I have asked the authorities for witness protection as they killed family members.

You should have at least 1 or 2 links to news articles about your family members being killed, copies of coroners court rulings, police investigations?

As far as I understand no one can be forced to join the masons against their will.

I thought the only way of joining the Freemasons was via introduction by a member?

Knowing people like Saville were both SIS and masons

Even a small piece of evidence to back up this claim would make you look less insane, Saville was a lot of things (words that I wouldn't post on ATS, it is a family site) but being a member of the Intelligence services is a bit of a stretch for that sick ******.

I am sick of falsely being accused of stuff and told to join an organisation which mainly sells drugs, with full approval I might add.

Masons get accused of a lot of things but drug sellers is a new one on me and by who's approval?

I think you may be suffering from some sort of paranoia my friend, you should maybe go and speak with a close friend or family member about this, if not then maybe a Doctor could help.
edit on 12-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Okay this what you do! First watch out for the guy with
the big mallet in his hand. He'll try to flank you and whack you
on the back of the neck. So then you have to put your phone down
and grapple it away from his azz. You know... So you don't get hit
on the back of the neck!

Then you have to find the nearest masonic lodge and go there. Find
a mason and tell him that you're being forced to join a cult. Then
you're home free!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Due to the involvement of SIS the stories were subject to d notice, find a front page daily record article about child torture from about 95 or find a local largs and millport article naming us falsely as care home owner family in 92 followed by another mistake followed by our real names linked to MI5 . Ps it's one thing for you to say it's unsolicited when you have suffered throughout the inquiry process and arrive with no more options.

(post by Thetruthreleased removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

At least they know the rules there, I expect they also make you take an oath of secrecy yet I've Indicated to them I am a journalist and I will 100% go public with everything I learn. Some people still can't see the lack of compatibility with their charter, which by the way in Scoland was granted to the Scottish parliament still through theQueen of course in order to home some of their lesser used "legal privileges"

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetruthreleased
Why am I being forced through another so called "masonic inquiry" despite me not wanting anything to do with the freemasons. In the early 90s I won a defamation case against them brought on my behalf by someone. As far as I understand no one can be forced to join the masons against their will. The problem here is I was abused in a least one masonic lodge (ardrossan now closed) due to my grandfather's investigation or work being blown. They were trying to clear up before the ratification on Geneva convention on torture. Is it only a British thing that people are forced to join? Knowing people like Saville were both SIS and masons makes me want nothing to do with them in fact I spat on their lodge whilst passing to re-enforce this to them. I have asked the authorities for witness protection as they killed family members. Some of these people are that insane they think I have a duty to go work back their pedo network and torture video losses confiscated by forfeiture of asset orders in the 80s. Ps this is rank and file not masters. Others are under the belief they can run an investigation through me (Scottish government and MI5) I have repeatedly told them they need a royal warrant for that. There was one I believe in 1990. I am sick of falsely being accused of stuff and told to join an organisation which mainly sells drugs, with full approval I might add. I think society deserves better. I am considering fleeing the country as the UK is about the most corrupt masonic led hellhole on this planet. Why can I not have my human rights on this earth? Why do I have to earn them back from the masons?

In the U.S., if someone tries to enter my "Castle" and make me do something I am opposed to, I can administer some lead poisoning. Sad that you live in a country where you don't have the same rights anymore.

Brits should have never given up their guns.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

but you said you had won a defamation case. How was that won without any paper work form the solicitors? You would have EVIDENCE to back you outlandish claims and be able to post something.

The problem here is I was abused in a least one masonic lodge (ardrossan now closed) due to my grandfather's investigation or work being blown.

So you are saying you were abused by Masons because of your Grandfather 's investigation but you have absolutely no evidence of this investigation by your Grandfather? They were murdered by Intelligence services and you don't have a single copy of a news article. If they were murdered, the intelligence services would make it look like a random murder or burglary or something like that, and they wouldn't be bothered if it made the news, so why would a D notice be served.
You seem to suffering from some sort of paranoia, don't suffer alone my friend. Talk to some one.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just from your user name you sound like a problem for them. To apply this kind of pressure it looks like they are playing a 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer' game. In a civil society no one can force you to join anything you do not want too. They can try, they will most likely use fear to get you to submit so keep a heads up on those tactics and stand your ground.

Depending on how deep this hole goes there is a possibility of further intimidation and gas lighting if they cannot get you on board, fake legal assaults have been used before. Moving is one option, it is a big world out there and not all of it is messed up. Take care bro, sounds like there is some heat on you.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

In the U.S., if someone tries to enter my "Castle" and make me do something I am opposed to, I can administer some lead poisoning. Sad that you live in a country where you don't have the same rights anymore.

Brits should have never given up their guns.

Which is why you have mass shootings on a daily basis in the United States and Great Britian does not. Sure, tell someone suffering from obvious paranoia and possible mental health problems how awesome you are with your firearms and how you'd shoot the place up. You might want to try using your brain for once, it might hurt your head but go on, give it a good old try.

edit on 12-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Uhhh, did you read the OP?

And you WANT him to have guns?

There's your problem, in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hay pal. I live in the Deep South. Ever hear of SEC football. The children are indoctrinated before they are baptized and women in their 50's dress up like Cheerleaders. All 300+ pounds of them Jeesh.

Its all about Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee and Louisiana and several others.

Live it. Breath it and die by it.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

It is because of Thomas hamiilton a mason and child abuser killing kids they got banned a prominent mason provided the reference for his firearm license. Some people shouldn't have them frankly I just want my human rights back, privacy right to life etc the things I've lost being in a masonic inquiry since 2016

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If you don't want to join a cult, then don't. If you are being asked or compelled to do things that you don't want becuase someone has some control of you, then go and see the police or contact a charity.

Other than that... The Geneva Convention has been around a while, so what's that got to do with what you are rambling on about?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

1984 Geneva convention on torture I'm sure U can imagine what ratification meant in terms of the masons, hence an audit for which I am still being persecuted as a grandchild of auditors

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I am sorry to say, but I don`t believe a single word of that incoherent rambling.

Do you have any prescribed medicine that you stopped using?

edit on 12-9-2019 by Sanitarium79 because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join