It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice just schooled Savannah Guthrie on Russian Interference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

For anyone that knows anything about Mrs. Rice, the lady is brilliant, seriously brilliant. If you have a chance read up on her, she has a very interesting background. I would not want to have a debate with her, and I would not want to come to an interview ill informed. Savannah learned that the hard way and had her xyz handed to her.

Here is what was said, but it is better to watch the video if you can. BTW don't you find it interesting that they don't want to say Gunthries name in the title of this article or others they just say (NBC Host), I noticed that on several sites. weird huh.

When asked about Russian voter interference.

"I don’t think there’s any evidence of that," Rice countered. "I think that really does devalue the people in Wisconsin and Michigan and others who decided to vote for President Trump. Whether you like this president or not, whether you believe that he should have been president or not, let’s give the credit to the Americans who went out and voted for somebody who they thought would bring change."

There was also a snippet of Mrs. Rice being asked if she feels that things are more racist now, and she said she doesn't feel it. I cannot find that anywhere now. If anyone does, please add it.
edit on 12-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Condoleeza Rice. Wife had the pleasure of hosting her for an event. Said she was really nice and approachable.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Republican who lied for a living continues to lie in favour of a Republican.
shocked face
I remember when her grubby mitts were linked to 9/11, didn't they name a oil tanker after her?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
shocked face
I remember when her grubby mitts were linked to 9/11, didn't they name a oil tanker after her?

But , do you have anything to say on the OP ?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

I will agree with you on your opine of her as I also have a story to tell. I have to behave so I cant.

So solly

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
shocked face

She is a black woman l. Isn't she supposed to automatically get a pass from you leftists? Or does being a conservative Trump her black card? Regardless she is one of the few people in politics I actually respect.

I wish the Republicans ran her against Obama 08 it would have been a shellacking.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I will agree with you on your opine of her as I also have a story to tell. I have to behave so I cant.

So solly

I speak for myself but I imagine others feel the same; start a new thread and share your story, It would be a breech of protocol to put it on this thread, as A) it doesn't pertain to OP and B) She's completely right about every point she made in that video. But politicians are gonna be right sometimes, and really nail it when they are. It's why we put them up there. Snippets like this lull the citizen into assuming the political elite got it covered, and I imagine your story will be about what Rice does when we aren't really looking.

I wonder what Rice, Rumsfeld and Cheney are up to these days...

As for JAY1980, Rice would of got stomped by Obama just for being associated with the Bush Presidency. STILL would've been a better candidate than that damn traitor McCain, though. Hell, my dirty socks would have been a better candidate; they'd have smelled less foul than McCain, at the very least.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So solly

You don't have to behave, do tell

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sorry I am still in the box on probate for another several weeks. I tell way too many fairy tales.

However, I do agree with Rice on Russia and the race situation. All being fanned by MSM and their "handlers"

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lol Rice is like a high priestess in the dark order. She is bad news. Seriously.

Not saying she isn't right about this. Besides the point.

edit on 12-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Seriously, that is a ridiculous thing to say, unfounded
and way out of line.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So solly

Lets hear it. What is so above top secret that a 12 year old (Guthrie) is shamed by a parental figure? Something is missing here (the truth about all things human and their reason for being).
edit on 12-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is something fishy about this to me. It seems like a CYOA situation. Information that has been coming out points towards a reversal of who was actually colluding with the Russians, and Condi coming out and saying that the Russia stuff is all just conspiracy theory stuff just furthers this notion. It is a perfect cover as well.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt for now, however something just doesn't sit right with me about the way she went about it and the timing.

www.usatoday.com...

Add Condoleezza Rice to the list of Republicans now opposed to Donald Trump. "Enough! Donald Trump should not be President," the former secretary of State said in a Facebook posting late Saturday, "He should withdraw."

She was a never Trumper to start out, and this is part of why I have my doubts.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Lets hear it.

What?

new topics

top topics

join