It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker PELOSI Returns from 6 weeks of Vacation.. Frustrated - Angry - Short Tempered.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thursday September 12, 2019

Listen to how Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi reacts to a SIMPLE QUESTION from a reporter yesterday...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lashed out near the Capitol on Wednesday, after a reporter asked her a question about pending gun control legislation.

Regarding whether she believed the members of the House of Representatives should have cut short the August recess to "keep the flame lit" on gun reform, Pelosi said, "No, absolutely not!"

"We did our job," the California Democrat continued. "The Senate was supposed to come back. Why don't you all get that straight?"

"The Senate did not come back to pass the bill," she reiterated sharply, angrily waving her hand.

"I'm getting very angry about the silliness of these questions."

"Lives are at stake! Senator McConnell is standing in the way."

"Don't ask me what we haven't done," Pelosi angrily continued, thrusting her finger at the reporter.

"We have done it! If you are annoyed with my impatience, it's because people are dying because Senator McConnell hasn't acted!"

"Why don't you go ask him if he has any regrets for all the people who died because he hasn't acted?"
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Obviously the 6-week vacation wasn't very relaxing for Nancy Patricia Pelosi.

IMO - The stress from AOC/OMAR/TLIAB hating her guts, Trump Admin constantly WINNING, Mueller bombing out, Nadler's irrational "get Trump!" obsession, and a 2020 D-party Presidential front-runner with low libido & stage-1 Dementia....are all taking their toll on the 79 year-old Speaker. (dob: 3/26/1940)

-CareWeMust

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"Gun control is so important I took a 6 week vacation and now blame everyone else for nothing getting done "

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"Gun control is so important I took a 6 week vacation and now blame everyone else for nothing getting done "

I wonder if Pelosi feels guilt for allowing American deaths due to Illegal Aliens and drugs from Mexico, because she has not addressed those travesties?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder if Pelosi feels guilt for allowing American deaths due to Illegal Aliens and drugs from Mexico, because she has not addressed those travesties?

Are you worried about her ?

You seem quite politically active, have you ever thought about becoming a politician, you might enjoy it...

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Her reaction makes me think she's having medication side effects.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I wish they would all stay on vacation.

Less chance for them to screw this Country up even more.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you worried about her ?

You seem quite politically active, have you ever thought about becoming a politician, you might enjoy it...

Are you worried about CWM?

You seem to be overly active in trolling political threads, have you ever thought about getting a job doing it, you might enjoy it...

Oh, wait...

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Six week drinking binge. One hell of a hangover. Would make anyone grumpy.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Mental Breakdown + Some Mexican Cartel Money drying up 😎 🐇

Here She is ALL Snippy and short-fused .....

😃 Pelosi visibly angry over gun debate 😃

edit on Sep-12-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 💫 🍌

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Where ever she was I'm sure the people were glad to see her go!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Six week drinking binge. One hell of a hangover. Would make anyone grumpy.

Probably the other way around....didn’t get enough to drink.
Alcoholics get real snippy when they don’t get enough juice.
Maybe Putin wouldn’t let her container ship of vodka leave port.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
DP
edit on 12-9-2019 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Where ever she was I'm sure the people were glad to see her go!

I know Dick was. Dick can't even stand her.

Mandatory retirement age people. We need to stop accepting things the way they are and stop voting in these losers after they hit the 65 year mark.

In that regard, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

edit on 12-9-2019 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You can't knock her vacation without first opening up the travel package and reading whats inside of it.
edit on 12-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Congressional recesses do not equal vacation by the way. A member could take a vacation during that time but its really so they can go back to their districts to meet with their constituents.

The house passed gun control measures before the recess and like Pelosi mentioned its Mitch McConnell who did nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I know it is a strange concept for some, but Mitch was left no choice but to follow his oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. Good on Mitch.

As for Pelosi, maybe a six weeks of slurping rum drinks in the Bahamas was not a good idea. No electricity to make the crushed ice, all the umbrellas blew away and the cabana boys are rebuilding their homes.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I like Pelosi. I think she's great. Sincerely trying to help the working man in this country.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

She’s upset because subverting the Constitution and removing rights and freedoms is stressful.

The poor dear.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Lives have been at stake since the dawn of man. I know McConnell and Pelosi are old as dirt, but lives have been at stake for a lot long than McConnell has been alive. Speaking of Pelosi, has she taken any illegal immigrants in to live at her home yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I wish they would all stay on vacation.

Less chance for them to screw this Country up even more.

Exactly. I was never one to complain about obama taking so many vacations for golf because while he never accomplished anything, at least he couldn't screw us more when he was away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join