It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times claims 'airplanes took aim' at WTC on 9/11, not terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
FULL ARTICLE TITLE: NY Times claims 'airplanes took aim' at World Trade Center on 9/11, not terrorists. The backlash is fierce.

The New York Times ignited outrage Wednesday — the 18th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks — after seemingly blame-shifting responsibility for the attacks from Al Qaeda terrorists to the airplanes.

Once again we see the media unwilling to assign blame where it belongs. The news media is nothing more than a constant stream of Left Wing opinion pieces and half-truths. I can't imagine why the NY Times finds it necessary to whitewash the truth of what happened 18 years ago. The time when the towers fell was the last time I can remember Americans from both sides of the spectrum standing united as one.

Things made sense in the early 2000's and all Americans still stood for common sense and wanting the best for America and all Americans. I don't understand why we can't be honest about who attacked us that day...Muslim Extremists.

Fortunately the Times didn't get away with it this time.

The Times was universally condemned and mocked for writing that "planes took aim" when, in reality, Al Qaeda terrorists hijacked airplanes filled with hundreds of innocent people to weaponize them in an effort to topple the World Trade Center's Twin Towers.

Some of the reactions to the headline were comical.

"Fortunately, journalists rallied to make sure sentient airplanes would be less likely to kill ever again," one person said.

"The New York Times is so woke they say 'airplanes' targeted the World Trade Centers - as opposed to Muslim extremists. Appalling, especially on the 18th anniversary of 9/11," another person responded.

"This newspaper is garbage," radio host Larry O'Connor responded.

"Man, those towers really must have done something to upset those airplanes," one person mocked. "And 18 years later, we still somehow allow airplanes to be legal. Let that sink in," another mocked.

SOURCE
edit on 2019/9/11 by Metallicus because: Spacing

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"Well if guns are responsible for shootings, I guess planes can be responsible for 9/11..."
- MSM

When pushing agendas, theres no such thing as individual responsibility.

At the end of the day, their goal is the same, to distract from the fact that 9/11 was a false flag attack/inside job.

edit on 11-9-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"They misspoke"

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Huh...kinda like blaming guns, rather than people, ideologies etc...

NYT, is shameless

The narrative, and many like this depend on generational amnesia to obfuscate the truth
edit on 11-9-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2019 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Of course. Paul Revere was all wrong. The British weren't coming. The British weapons of war are coming! The British weapons of war are coming!

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

-found passport intact, in the rubble - meanwhile, concrete vaporized.
-2 planes cause 3 towers to fall.
-Pentagon hit by a missile.
-multiple WTC basement explosions reported by multiple witnesses.
-Dancing Mossad agents.
-26 days later, war
-45 days later patriot act

Absolutely no way 19 arab hijackers (some of whom survived their terrorist act and were interviewed) caused what happened that day.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 11/9/2019 by Sublimecraft because: double post glitch.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Airplanes took aim at WTC ON 9/11, not terrorists...

Maybe that was a hint that planes were remote controlled into the towers...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I hope those dancing Mossad agents have at least been somewhat culled by whatever is left of our Patriot Underground. There is always a Patriot underground, and when some crooked judge or politician is found in a river or goes missing, I like to believe it is them dealing justice in the shadows.

Maybe its all fantasy, but I want to believe.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Some planes did something...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This doesn’t surprise me, considering that these are the same people who think guns kill people.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Good. The dumber they make democrats look, the better America gets.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I know a person who lost a family member on 9/11. You are not a very good person. If Republicans are so great why didn't the military protect us on 9/11 ?????

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I know a person who lost a family member on 9/11. You are not a very good person. If Republicans are so great why didn't the military protect us on 9/11 ?????

Probably clintons military budget cuts...he also failed to take out bin laden when he had the chance..

edit on 11-9-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This article reads like an episode of "Thomas the tank engine".

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If Republicans are so great why didn't the military protect us on 9/11 ?????

They were told to stand down......from the drill.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They're just acknowledging that the official story is highly suspect.
This is actually the opposite of fake news.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

A person in possession of "common sense" as you seem to claim to be would understand very well that never in history have 3 modern steel and concrete high rise buildings EVER collapsed from fire, yet on that day 3 did, all in the same block.

The official story is nonsense, and anybody that still believes it is not in possession of common sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Cause since the end of the cold war we have had darn few planes sitting alert fully armed, and the attack only lasted 102 minutes that's barely enough time to get permission to shoot down civilians let alone get the ammo out of the WSA and upload it on the plane and get a pilot airborne.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That is ridiculous, Blaming the 911 attacks on the airplane is as bad as blaming mass shootings on the gun and not the person shooting the people. Those airplanes did not target the towers on their own..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join